Should I Feel Bad About This?

Posted by Random

Ok so basically i've been dating this girl for a while and in my eyes she's the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Her names Kali and we had been dating for months. Everything seemed perfect. Like I live in Western PA and she lives in Eastern Ohio but financially I was able to see her about twice a week and we had planned in May that I'd move nearby and she'd move in with me. Well I spent thousands on her like not so much materialistic items as it was just us having fun and me driving to see her.

ok ok long story short. Spent lots of money and lots of time with her and she suddenly decides she doesn't want to keep dating me because of the hard **** in her life. Like her dad left her and her mom recently and started doing drugs which was rather unexpected, and recently they found out her mom has cancer which is a pile of stress on her and she figures I add on stress. Well I saw her after we broke up 1 time and it felt like we were still together. All the cuddling and what not and she just seemed so torn by everything going on I knew I could have gotten her back but I didn't want to force it down her throat y'know?

So I basically the other day I ****ed her off and we cut off all ties but I managed to get back into decent talking terms and I even made a bet. It's a dumb bet but we watch Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet 2 every week over the telephone and I prefer the Veterans she prefers the Rookies. Well I bet her if the Veterans win I get to come over and give her the Promise Ring that I got her for Valentines Day that the Size hadn't come in until recently and we made the deal. Well the veterans won and she's keeping her promise and she even sounds excited to see me. And I love her very much. I've been waiting patiently to get back with her and hoping that it happens.

But... Temptation probably got the best of me. My Ex Jessica who is a hottie wanted to hang out with me and my friend Brian. Well I dropped Brian off first and Jessica who lives like only a block from me was going to be next. And well things sorta got out of hand if you know what I mean. So I pretty much ****ed her. But that was before the Veterans won and Kali did dump me... And I feel like **** about the whole **** thing. But at the same time I sorta feel good about it because I got my mind off of Kali and even now i'm feeling better.

So ****..... I don't really feel too bad. Should I feel bad about having sex with another girl even though we weren't dating? I mean ok I obviously LOVE Kali and I DON'T LOVE Jessica. But The whole her dumping me thing sorta makes me feel less worried. I mean i'd NEVER cheat on Kali in my life. I love that girl to death. She's got the prettiest Blue eyes.

Ah **** any input?

Posted by Lord of Spam

By guy logic, you werent dating, so it shouldnt count.

By girl logic, you cheated on her. And given that her life is falling apart, she is likely going to feel abandoned and alone by what she will porbably see as your betrayal.

Just try to pretend it didnt happen if yu want to stay with kali. If not, well, hey, you got some action. Rock on.

Posted by Demonblade

...what spam said. Will all the crazy **** happening to her...she will definitely be hurt, so unless you feel compelled by your soul to tell her, there really is no advantage. What happens between breakups and get-back-togethers should be purely confidential in my opinion.

Posted by Random

Well hey I never said she had to find out first off... Second off Spam I could easily get action lol :-P So Yes I will rock on.

But I highly doubt I'd even tell her or have anyone tell her for that matter. It's kind of between me and Jess and I know I can trust her. Because honestly I do care about Kali and I'd do just about anything to get her back. And I don't want to lose her because of that **** y'know?

Posted by Demonblade

well, if she asks...dont hide it from her. It's murphy's law that she will find out...know what i mean my man? Otherwise i wouldnt sweat it. It was a natural male impulse...and technically you two werent together...so she cant really fault you for that...even though she probably would.

Posted by Random

Haha yea she probably will... Oh well I don't really regret it too much. Like I said Jessica is a hottie and it was pretty good. *Sigh* Kali's better though.. haha oh well. I just feel bad but part of me says not to.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Demonblade: and technically you two werent together...so she cant really fault you for that.

Have you dealt with women before?

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Lord of Spam: Have you dealt with women before?

yes, that is why i added "even though she probably will". According to most men...he was 'technically' in the clear...but his old lady probably wont think so.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Demonblade: he was 'technically' in the clear

Bollocks. He still thought he had feelings for the first, girl, so it was cheating.

However, you have to think about this - if you let something go so far as to get with another girl, you have to revalue your relationship with the first one. Is it really as sacred as you say, or does the fact that you went looking somewhere else negate that?

Posted by Trigger

Wings speaks the truth. Case closed.

Posted by Fate

If you decide not to tell her, trust me when I tell you that she will ask eventually.

Posted by Random

Yeah probably will... :-\

Posted by Philsdad

I will tell you my belief, everyone must give me beef. Give me beef, give me pork. I will eat it with a fork! Give me sausages, give spam. I will eat it from the can! Just one way to get relief, you must give me beef.

Posted by Anethemo Rex

hah weird story kinda long tho. if you two both strait up knew that you were dating anymore, than it is not cheating. just cuz you still cared about her dont mean anything. seriously think about it. she would have been allowed to hook up with some other dude if she wanted to. it prolly would have hurtr you to find out if she did, but it still would have been her choice. if you dont want someone to have sex with other people, than you shouldnt break up with them.

btw, u shoudnt tell her. it will just hurt her feelings and she will be a lot happier if she never finds out. not like you can do anything about it now so telling her has no real point. keep it to yourself and let her live being happy thinkin that you never did that

Posted by Aesthetic

You haven't answered Wings' question.

If you don't feel any regret, you're convincing yourself that you like her more than you actually do. If you can have sex with another girl during a short (and logical) break, you shouldn't be with her. I think she's right; you do add to her stress - and will even more when she finds out.

Posted by mis0

Look, if she still has feelings for you, it's her problem for pushing you away. If she doesn't want to commit to you, you don't have any obligation to her. I wouldn't tell her if unless you want to hurt her more.

The real question you need to ask yourself is, do you feel bad about it? If you do, then you plan your course of action from there.

Posted by Aesthetic

He already said that he doesn't really feel bad. He's just asking people if he should, though that's not what matters at this point.

Posted by Fate

I never knew guys were so dishonest. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHATS THIS? PEOPLE LIE! OH NOES!!1!

If you have to ask if you shoudl feel bad, then you shouldnt be dating her if the goal of the relationship is open and honest emotional closeness.

Posted by Lonely

Quoting Fate: I never knew guys were so dishonest. :(

Pretty much anyone will be dishonest to further their own ajenda. I wouldn't pin it on a single gender.

Posted by Shade

The lady speaks truth.

No, he shouldn't feel bad. They were on a break, end of story.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

"Let's take a break" is how a chick says "I met some other guy, so I'm going to see if I like him better than you, but if I don't find anyone better, then I'll just go back to you because you're my safety net".

In other words, I dump a chick if she says to take a break. You shouldn't need to take a break from someone you love. Your girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever should serve to be an escape from stress, not an addition to it.

[quote=Philsdad]I will tell you my belief, everyone must give me beef. Give me beef, give me pork. I will eat it with a fork! Give me sausages, give spam. I will eat it from the can! Just one way to get relief, you must give me beef.

Philsdad for the win!

Posted by Stalolin

never ask other people about what you should feel bad about again.

Posted by Echo

Wings is right.

Relationships aren't about technicalities, relationships are about being caring and trusting and all that jazz. Ok, if you were on a "break", than technically you aren't "cheating", but that doesn't make it right. If you really, truly, deeply care about someone, you won't go having sex with other girls just because you're technically on a break. So, because you DID do that, I don't think that you really, truly, and deeply care for this girl as much as you say you do. Granted, I could be wrong, because I know stuff happens. But if you DO care about Kali, and you DON'T feel bad about having sex with another girl, than there is a major problem. Basically, you screwed up. More than likely you'll either lose Kali over this or you will feel horrible for a good long time, unless you don't actually feel that deeply for her. Reap what you sow and whatnot. You screwed up, you're more than likely gonna get screwed over. And, honestly, you should.

Posted by Random

Quoting ///Phantom: "Let's take a break" is how a chick says "I met some other guy, so I'm going to see if I like him better than you, but if I don't find anyone better, then I'll just go back to you because you're my safety net".

In other words, I dump a chick if she says to take a break. You shouldn't need to take a break from someone you love. Your girlfriend/boyfriend/whatever should serve to be an escape from stress, not an addition to it.

Philsdad for the win!

Actually thats Ironic because when we started dating she was on a break with another guy. I was more attractive, nicer to her, had better chance of going somewhere in life and I was better in the bed. Thus she left him for me.

Do I regret it? Yes yes I do.. And it's not really a break it was sorta like a Break up but I have a feeling I can get her back. The only problem is i'm working like every F***ing day for the next 3 weeks which will make it near impossible to see her not to mention the **** ring that I got resized was supposed to be in already and it still isn't.

I feel it's my last basic attempt at getting her back. I'm going all out on it. Dressing up to the max! Expensive flowers especially twolips (she loves twolips), giving her the promise ring I bought her, Going to take her out to eat at an expensive restaurant and last but not least I had been saving up for this for sometime for her. I'll probably regret doing this especially if she doesn't take me back but I had bought her a '97 Ford Probe. I was actually going to give it to her for her birthday which is ironically one day before mine but I migth as well give it to her now. I have no use for it and I wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the value for it that I paid. I already have my own sports car.

Blah.... it just seems so blah..

I also don't know if I want her back. I mean ok I do honestly I do but at the sametime I have all this **** saved like on my phone where she said she promised that she'd never leave me. And she left me and it could happen again and I could at that point be further in love with her. I just don't know what to do.

Posted by Prince Redon

Ok, here is how I see it. You say that part of you said you think you should feel bad, but part says you shouldn't right? Well I think your thinking you shouldn't feel bad in your mind only because your trying to convince yourself of it, but subconsciously you feel bad because you know you shouldn't have done that. I'm not judging you, because I've been in a twisted situation simular (not the same, but simular) to this one, but that was a bad mistake you made. I can understand lust got the best of you, but it could mean your demise.

The break was probably because she had too much going on, and she had to start sorting things out. She needed time away from probably not only you but others as well. This may make you feel worse but, personally I've been in both your situation and hers, and taking time away from you could have meant that she wasn't taking time because she no longer had feelings for you, but it was because she had to set a few things aside and get things sorted out in a working order.

The way I see it is, you don't have to tell her, but it will be in the back of your mind haunting you...again been there done that. If you really love the first girl you will explain the situation to the second girl and that she was only a fling, and you don't have feelings for her, that is if you trust her that much.

If I were you, I would either not tell her, or wait until a time so that she doesn't have as much going on, because like others have said, right now she's going through alot, and she will only feel you have betrayed her. It would only add stress, so right now, you definately don't want to tell her, but you might should eventually. Trust me, she will find out eventually.

Posted by Lonely

You'd be doing yourself a favour not to try and woo her with huge gifts like that. You should try to get her to take you back for you; not you stuff, and also a huge amount of gifts may scare a girl off.

Posted by Random

Well she's great because she isn't too big on materialistic items. She doesn't want me to spoil her with rich gifts but I have the money and I'd like to. Secondly if I don't do something I have a feeling I won't woo her back at all. Something has to be done. It honestly seems as though we're starting to drift away and I don't want that at all. I want to woo her back somehow. I've just gotta...

Any suggestions..?

Posted by Prince Redon

Well a little information first, how did you woo her in the first place?

Posted by Random

Just being with her seemed to woo her. After we broke up it wooed her but I don't know if thats enough woo if you know what I mean? She always brightened up when I told her how beautiful she is.

Posted by Prince Redon

Well it depends on your speechcraft then I guess...If you are a well spoken person in real life then you could probably sweet talk her, but be careful not to over do it. If you aren't then...Well I don't know you might could think of something...Either that or just tell her how you feel about her, and hope for the best.

Posted by Random

Well I just got off the phone with her. I'm starting to get butterflies because it sorta seems to me that she's losing interest in me and I told her I planned to take her out one last time and she said that she didn't want to give me the wrong idea. I'm really starting to worry that it'll be over and I don't want that. But at the same time I don't want to force her to be with me if she isn't ready or doesn't want to be with me. She's 1 in a Million.

I'll be honest.. I've dated somewhere between 50-60 girls (Yes I know its bad) in my life. Mostly from school or girls I knew in the area. I've really cared about 2 and I loved 1. Kali of course being the 1. I don't regret having sex much with the other girl because Kali put me through rough times recently. I would regret it had she not. I never really told Kali much about my past. It's been sorta bottled up. I've had sex with 12 different girls. Impregnated 2 but both had miscarriages. Both were protected too which was worse. I never told her that and I don't think I ever could. But I feel like maybe i'm not good enough for her. Maybe I failed at it yknow?

It sorta reminds me of that song that Nickelback sings. Somethins gotta go wrong coz i'm feelin way too **** good. It's ironic because I just landed a high paying position inside RadioShack Corp which means I'd be leaving my world of Game retail but at the same time mo money.

I Had a great paying job on the way
I Had the girl of my dreams

And I lost one of them. And it sucks because I just didn't want to lose her. Not now not ever but I did.

I grew up without much Family. Basically my parents split when I was young and they both left me to live with my grandma which her daughter (My aunt) was mentally retarded so she got a lot more attention than I did. I had lived quite a Lonely life. Going to a private school with a class of 12 kids in it in which all hated me. I didn't have much family or many friends til my High School Years. Thats when I found dating (and of course I was in a public school at that time) and a lot more people like me. But I was so used to being a loner that it's sorta coming back into my life. I seem to always want to be alone. No scratch that. I always end up alone but I don't want to be alone. I mean I love my privacy and all but I really yearn to have my own family and I think that partially scared Kali away too.

Ah **** oh well life goes on.

Posted by Prince Redon

****...I know how you feel though, I've been in a simular situation. I had a girl I cared dearly for, and she cared for me, but something happend...long story short, she ended up hating me, and I almost commited suicide. Well I got things straight, and after that she doesn't even want to be friends. What used to make her laugh, now only makes her hate me more...Yeah life sucks, but as they say "Love comes again"...Yeah that's actually a trance song but still.

It may not come easy, but hell, after I got over the girl I cared for I found a new one...Her name is Ashley and I love her dearly. If things with Kali doesn't work out, which that doesn't mean give up, then don't stop dating. I'd say go on, see if there is anyone else you can feel for, and if not, then do every **** thing you can to woo her...Or you could go on this last date, and then if she still doesn't want to get back together, then do any thing you can, and if you still can't it wasn't meant to be.

Like I said, I feel for you man. What got me through all the **** I went through was thinking about this, Love hurts worse than any physical pain ever could, but just like physical pain, you must go on, you must bare it. All you can do is doctor it, and hope for it to heal well.

Posted by Random

I feel your pain. The two I really cared for but didn't Love I attempted suicide after I lost them. Though it wasn't Love it was the first sign of possible Love. Like I said I was very lonely in Life and when I lost both of them I attempted suicide. However I managed to defeat depression. Though I wanted to kill myself after losing Kali I managed to get a hold of myself.

Redon if you care to chat outside of VGC and if you have AIM IM me at Deathnerd1M. I'll be on for a while tonight.

Posted by Xenos

Eh ... if things don't work with Kali, I'd rather go with don't date for a period of time and get other things settled and leave romance at the bottom of your agenda. Surely there are other things you have to do. Romance at your age never last--in fact, I've only met three or so pairs in my whole life that worked out well.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=SomebodyRandom]Well she's great because she isn't too big on materialistic items. She doesn't want me to spoil her with rich gifts but I have the money and I'd like to. Secondly if I don't do something I have a feeling I won't woo her back at all. Something has to be done. It honestly seems as though we're starting to drift away and I don't want that at all. I want to woo her back somehow. I've just gotta...
Be yourself, don't fool her by buying her materialistic items, especially if she isn't big on them. If you aren't enough for her when being yourself, the relationship isn't worth it at all.

[quote]I don't want to force her to be with me if she isn't ready or doesn't want to be with me. She's 1 in a Million.

I'll be honest.. I've dated somewhere between 50-60 girls (Yes I know its bad) in my life. Mostly from school or girls I knew in the area. I've really cared about 2 and I loved 1. Kali of course being the 1. I don't regret having sex much with the other girl because Kali put me through rough times recently. I would regret it had she not.
Going through a rough time with Kali does not mean you should have sex with an ex-girlfriend and that excuse hardly justifies the actions. If she really was 'one in a million,' I hardly think you could resort to having sex with your ex so quickly after being separated from Kali - especially if you care for her and want to be with her as much as you claim that you do. I'm not certain you love her at all, or in the way that you say you do. I'm inclined to suggest you're just seeking affection and a place for your penis because you consider your childhood to be so deficient in what you wanted.

Do you want Kali because you truly care and love her, or did you just want to be able to convince yourself that you feel as though you're loved and cared about? Love doesn't come in degrees, in my opinion; you either love someone or you don't. Leave her be - if she really wants you, she will come to you. Women always do.

Doesn't the fact that you're asking whether you should feel bad already kind of answer your question anyway? You've obviously thought that it might be wrong - if it was right, why would you assume otherwise?

Quoting ///Phantom: "Let's take a break" is how a chick says "I met some other guy, so I'm going to see if I like him better than you, but if I don't find anyone better, then I'll just go back to you because you're my safety net".

Bollocks. Most of the time it's because they're getting too committed and they want some time to re-evaluate themselves - which is not the same thing, before you try and link them together. Often when the relationship comes back together it's a lot stronger because both partners have had time to go over the reasons for that relationship and the pros it gives them, without as much emotional attachment.
What led you to have such a low expectation of women in general? I remember when you posted that 'nice guys finish last' thread a couple of years ago; you were wrong then, and you're wrong now. Yeah, people can be twats, but most people are honest, kind, thoughtful people. Quit it already.

[quote=SomebodyRandom]It sorta reminds me of that song that Nickleback sings.
This thread is emo enough already, stop with the overkill.

Posted by s0ul

Nickelback isn't emo, they just suck.

Oh, sorry. It's easy to get the two confused.

Posted by Random

So.... I found out tonight my Grandma who absolutely LOVED Kali has probably about a week to live if that. And I called Kali and told her and I broke down in tears because she loved Kali so much and Kali's going to come with me to see her Friday. So it um y'know... idk I semi hope it brings us together but i'm not going to bet on it.

Posted by Trigger

It's sad when you have to use the possible death of a family member just to try and string a girls heart around your finger. Making her love you out of pity is not love.

Posted by KoH

Honestly: You pretty much ****ed up your relationship with her, the girl you actually love that is.

Betraying your emotions for someone is the same as betraying the person themself. In the end, she'll find out, It's inevitable, it's like vegas or running from the cops, it's a mathamatic equation, and if you were being honest about your feelings for her you'll do whatever it is humanly and inhumanly possible to get her back. That is, if you actually did love her.

What I don't understand is why the average guy would consistantly put himself in these stupid situations. It's not that hard to remain faithful to one woman. Yes, while there are an infinite number of temptations, have some ****ing self-control, ****it. It's not like your dick is on the loose and it's impossible for you to control it. Masturbate before you see any other girl if necessary, use logic, man.

Quoting KoH: What I don't understand is why the average guy would consistantly put himself in these stupid situations.

Because the average human being is an idiot.

Posted by KoH

S'true.

Posted by Random

Eh we're only human. I try to learn from history but for some reason History tends to repeat itself anyways.

Posted by Trigger

Then you really don't learn from history at all.

Posted by Random

Well a couple of my friends took me down to this Club in Pittsburgh and we had a good time. unfortunately I learned that there are too many sluts in this world but I also learned that there are a few good girls who go to the club too. It wasn't so bad but it doesn't get my mind off of Kali. But I have been working a lot more lately which is helping me out. Keeps me busy.

Posted by ooxkaligirlxoo

Here it is, well over a year later. I'm still dating derek

[[ his name is RANDOM and he has a picture of a cat ]]

Yes, it's me, Kali. The girl Derek claimed to be sooo in love with. He must have been to naive to think that I wouldnt be able to find out if he was cheating on me or not, and here I am, a year later, and I have finally found out.

He sure should feel stupid. Admitting to cheating on me in an online gaming forum? Insane. Not only that, but lieing about things like, how he bought me a promise ring. I never got any ring? Or how he bought me a car, lol, that was rather amusing. But failing to mention to me how he dated between 50-60 girls, banged at least 12, cheated on me, and impregnated 2 girls makes me pretty upset.

Hopefully he is alone for the rest of his life because he's become nothing but a fat slob and a woman beater. But now i'll just have to move on.

Posted by Arcadios

=/

Posted by Omni

Wait, what?

Posted by Kodachi

To whoever was searching old posts and made a joke account:
Kudos

Posted by ooxkaligirlxoo

He's upset now and wants me to delete the post. I told him I'd still send him his gifts I got him, things that arent very cheap, but none the less, would still like him to be suprised whether we're dating or not because I know he's never had anything like what I've gotten for him, from anybody in his family. But oh well, he thinks it's funny to push me and push me when he knows I'm depressed and lonely. But he doesnt care, and doesnt show me any love [[ other than physical ]] and doesnt bother to see how i'm feeling, or ask why i'm upset, and ask why i'm in a bad mood. He just tells me to shut the **** up whenever I start getting upset and then expects me to be okay with that.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

man, did you guys hear how the 360 was beatin the **** out of the wii in japan? WII SUCKS HAHAHA

Posted by Omni

It's apparently Random by IP address.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: man, did you guys hear how the 360 was beatin the **** out of the wii in japan? WII SUCKS HAHAHA

I heard you beat your own wii.

Quoting Queen: It's apparently Random by IP address.

I was going by the fact that someone with the name
xxookaligirlooxx1232293
had such perfect spelling/grammar/typing figuring that nobody would have read the post, giving the deception a chance, otherwise.
i wud xpect some1 wit dat nam 2 typ lik dis

I would have deleted it immediately.

Posted by ooxkaligirlxoo

Hah. It's no joke, but you can believe what you want.

get bent, random

Posted by Omni

If this turns out to be real, I'll never be able to stop laughing.

Posted by Kodachi

It would, but it's not.

Posted by kalimichelle

I'm sorry if you didnt like my s/n ooxkaligirlxoo , but thats my AIM sn and I figured that its something i would be able to remember. And I'm sorry that I'm well spoken and I don't type like some little 13y/o wanna be wigger. I'm intelligent, well spoken, and enjoy writing out most of my words and NoT tYpInG lIkE tHiS. But I was trying to be honest, and because I just signed up, obviously because I'm not much of a gamer, it was thought that this was a made up screen name. It was made up, by me, Kali. But since everyone has decided to be ignorant and write this off as some joke I guess you can ban me again, and I will not make any other names. I'm sorry I decided to clear the air, whether it has taken this long or not, and to let you know that his entire story was not true and that I wasnt as screwed up as he made me out to be.

Posted by kalimichelle

Quoting Kodachi: It would, but it's not.

So go ahead and laugh =]

Posted by Tyler Durden

So Random, which personality may we talk to, next? :/

One more puppet and random gets banned.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ooh, you wouldn't dare, Vampy wampy..

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;791341]One more puppet and random gets banned.
Please ***... Let it happen.

Posted by stillkali

Whoops, looks like you'll have to ban him.

Ciao =]

Oh yeah, I can't ban random. But yeah:

* kalimichelle 76.188.189.248 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* ooxkaligirlxoo 76.188.189.248 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Random 76.188.189.248 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* stillkali 76.188.189.248 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Random: Ok so basically i've been dating this girl for a while and in my eyes she's the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Her names Kali and we had been dating for months. Everything seemed perfect. Like I live in Western PA and she lives in Eastern Ohio but financially I was able to see her about twice a week and we had planned in May that I'd move nearby and she'd move in with me. Well I spent thousands on her like not so much materialistic items as it was just us having fun and me driving to see her.

ok ok long story short. Spent lots of money and lots of time with her and she suddenly decides she doesn't want to keep dating me because of the hard **** in her life. Like her dad left her and her mom recently and started doing drugs which was rather unexpected, and recently they found out her mom has cancer which is a pile of stress on her and she figures I add on stress. Well I saw her after we broke up 1 time and it felt like we were still together. All the cuddling and what not and she just seemed so torn by everything going on I knew I could have gotten her back but I didn't want to force it down her throat y'know?

So I basically the other day I ****ed her off and we cut off all ties but I managed to get back into decent talking terms and I even made a bet. It's a dumb bet but we watch Real World/Road Rules Gauntlet 2 every week over the telephone and I prefer the Veterans she prefers the Rookies. Well I bet her if the Veterans win I get to come over and give her the Promise Ring that I got her for Valentines Day that the Size hadn't come in until recently and we made the deal. Well the veterans won and she's keeping her promise and she even sounds excited to see me. And I love her very much. I've been waiting patiently to get back with her and hoping that it happens.

But... Temptation probably got the best of me. My Ex Jessica who is a hottie wanted to hang out with me and my friend Brian. Well I dropped Brian off first and Jessica who lives like only a block from me was going to be next. And well things sorta got out of hand if you know what I mean. So I pretty much ****ed her. But that was before the Veterans won and Kali did dump me... And I feel like **** about the whole **** thing. But at the same time I sorta feel good about it because I got my mind off of Kali and even now i'm feeling better.

So ****..... I don't really feel too bad. Should I feel bad about having sex with another girl even though we weren't dating? I mean ok I obviously LOVE Kali and I DON'T LOVE Jessica. But The whole her dumping me thing sorta makes me feel less worried. I mean i'd NEVER cheat on Kali in my life. I love that girl to death. She's got the prettiest Blue eyes.

Ah **** any input?

Essentially you did the ross v rachel thing from friends. On a break, but not not really, "is it really cheating" thing.

If you're so immature that you cant keep it in your pants, you dont need to be in a relationship with a girl who is going to be needing moral and emotional support. There, that help?

Posted by Bebop

It's true. Random got me pregnant.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its true, I was there... filming and wanking.

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's sooo true, I loaned Bebop some rubbers and a dental dam.

EDIT: It's funny, how Random hasn't attempted a post during this whole soap opera..

Posted by S

And they obviously sucked, you cheap *****.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Nah, I just failed to mention that I poked holes in 'em. Sorry Bebop.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I love how random is still trying to act like an internet tough guy at the age of 20 something. Most kids (myself included) grow past that after about the age of 13.

HEY, BUDDY. I'LL **** YOU UP. COME ON, *****, COME TO CANADA AND I WILL **** YOU UP SO HARD **** ***** ****

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh man, so much angst. Poor guy.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: HEY, BUDDY. I'LL **** YOU UP. COME ON, *****, COME TO CANADA AND I WILL **** YOU UP SO HARD **** ***** ****

[IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1025/101101if5.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hahaha****inghahaha..

E-toughs exist anywhere you surf. Wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a band of snot nosed prepubescent jerkoffs out there with a pair of iPhones starting ****.

Man, you can tell that guy is so black.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Has to be black, I mean, who would even claim a man named "Doug", as their father?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=internet tough guy]ask 4 jesse
DUN DUNN DUNNNNNN

I was thinking of calling this guy up and being all "OH YEAH, YOU ****ING PUNK *** *****? REMEMBER ME FROM CALL OF DUTY? WELL YOU ****ING BETTER BECAUSE IN TEN HOURS I'M COMING DOWN TO YOUR GHETTO HOUSE AND ****ING YOU UP"

even better if it I got the answering machine.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam;791547]Essentially you did the ross v rachel thing from friends. On a break, but not not really, "is it really cheating" thing.

If you're so immature that you cant keep it in your pants, you dont need to be in a relationship with a girl who is going to be needing moral and emotional support. There, that help?
Bahaha. That's some change of heart.

Anyways yeah, I just noticed this thread was bumped and once I saw that "Kali" account, I immediately thought "I bet it's Random trying to say he's slept with tons of women." I'm lolling pretty hard. 10 bucks says he's a virgin and cries after masturbating.

Posted by Tyler Durden

$20 says that his eyes often bleed, from crying so much. And he, pretty much, lives an Ed Gein lifestyle with "mother".

Posted by KoH

That actually was his girlfriend. I know this because I actually know her.

Reason why they had the same IPs is because Random used her computer to go to VGC (for what reason I have no idea).

The kind of blatant and just mind blowing stupidity that has been displayed in this thread is exactly why I no longer frequent these boards.

This site and community have become absolutely pathetic.

Posted by Omni

Haha, I was hoping it was real. That was extremely funny.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Queen;798549]Haha, I was hoping it was real. That was extremely funny.

If you honestly found that remotely as funny as you just stated then you truly have my condolences and deepest sympathy as it seems like you have the mental development of a prepubescent teen.

Your one post has summed up exactly the point I was trying to make in my original post in regards to this community's lack of any actual intelligence or depth. The mere fact that you instantly jump and start insulting someone you don't even know (despite how you may have thought it to be a hoax) speaks pages about your actual self-confidence and weaknesses in your own personality.

That said, I'm done here. You all can continue trying your best to suppress your real life self-doubts and issues by further trolling this website, but all you're really proving to those not involved in your dream land is that you are either incapable or too much of a coward to actually grow the **** up. How do I know you have self-doubts and issues? Because I used to, then I stopped coming here and began to actually develop and as it turns out, with the exception of a few, I think you all are pathetic social rejects with more than an average amount of self-conscious worries and angst.

Reply to this if you'd like but I won't be checking this site again, so for whatever narcissistic reason you may have to try and defend whatever scrap of ego or pride you may have bottled away in the bowels of your being it will fall upon deaf ears. But I'm sure you're used to this happening a lot.

After all, you're on the internet attempting your best to make fun of others that you don't even know (let alone even their gender, apparently), right?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;798552]If you honestly found that remotely as funny as you just stated then you truly have my condolences and deepest sympathy as it seems like you have the mental development of a prepubescent teen.

Tell us something we don't already know. Good luck in your journies, KoH.. But seriously, calling Queen a prepubescent teen. I bol'd..

Posted by Fate

Personally, I think it's funny that the girl exposed Random's lies as opposed to the whole cheating debacle. We're all pretty sure that Random is a dolt and this kind of proves it. Hat goes off to the girl. It sucks she found out through a video game chat forum, but that's the entire humor of it. Call it sadistic if you will. :/

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting KoH: How do I know you have self-doubts and issues? Because I used to, then I stopped coming here and began to actually develop and as it turns out, with the exception of a few, I think you all are pathetic social rejects with more than an average amount of self-conscious worries and angst.

Because everyone posts here for the same reasons you used to, and only you can see that having so valiantly overcoming those issues.

Some guy who has arrogantly been either bragging or lying about all the girls he's banged has been found out by the one girl he loves. That's not just funny, it's satisfying. I apologize deeply if your perfectly pure psyche does not allow for the humor of a righteous comeuppance for an annoying fool.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, there's no need for anyone to defend themselves from finding humor in Random doing something stupid and posting about it on the internet from his girlfriend's computer, thus enabling her to find out. It's not like it isn't mostly his own fault.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Love = humor = Random's pants = whores = troll-get = we fuxing laffing r assses off.

Haha, oh wow. Not sure what's funnier, KoH's reaction or the fact it really was his girlfriend. Justice.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Justice?
Only thing left now is vengence..or punishment.

Posted by Kodachi

Perhaps it's because it has been so long since I've seen KoH, but knowing how he 'used to be' I see no reason as to why anyone should believe that mall goth. I remember him being just as evil and trollish as anyone here, and the passive insults in his reaction just reinforce that.

Posted by Iris

Random banged Kodachi while he was with her mother too, I think.

Posted by Ant

Koda-who?

Posted by ExoXile

Wow.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kodachi: Perhaps it's because it has been so long since I've seen KoH, but knowing how he 'used to be' I see no reason as to why anyone should believe that mall goth. I remember him being just as evil and trollish as anyone here, and the passive insults in his reaction just reinforce that.

Everyone on this site used to be different. Going by your logic, we shouldn't trust anyones words. I mean, if I just went by the advice you just gave, then automatically everyone should disregard what you say on the basis on the way you 'used' to post.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm just going to stick to my original plan and not trust anyone over the internet. :D

Posted by Shade

what if they save you from a burning forum

Posted by WillisGreeny

Members are more likely to set the fire than rescue.

Posted by ExoXile

Not I. ^_^

And I think both Random and KoH are lying like crazy.
Conspiracy, I say. ^_^

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Pit: Everyone on this site used to be different. Going by your logic, we shouldn't trust anyones words. I mean, if I just went by the advice you just gave, then automatically everyone should disregard what you say on the basis on the way you 'used' to post.

That's why I threw in the "Perhaps it's because it has been so long since I've seen KoH" part, implying that he may have changed. If you had only seen the way I used to post, then left, then came back much later, you would probably be skeptical at first towards me.

Even worse, think what would happen if 'Bjarni Haraldur Sigfusson' came back.

Posted by Hyper

KingofHearts X4 (5:31:28 PM): Meh, if slutty slut slut Sango logs on, tell her I wanted to talk to her and I'll log on again in a few min.
KingofHearts X4 (5:31:29 PM): Brb.

KingofHearts X4 (6:14:40 PM): Dude! There's like this girl at my high-school, and she's hot, and she likes me, me thinks. :):D

KingofHearts X4 (6:15:12 PM): She was talkin' about sex with some other guys, who were jerks, and she looked at me and winked.
KingofHearts X4 (6:15:19 PM): It was.. um.. magical?

KingofHearts X4 (6:15:33 PM): (I've never had a real gf)
KingofHearts X4 (6:15:42 PM): In any sense of the word. :p

KingofHearts X4 (6:54:51 PM): That was like the last few times Fate and I spoke. :-P
H22S4 (6:55:07 PM): You must like her or something if you remember that
H22S4 (6:55:08 PM): ;-)
KingofHearts X4 (6:55:14 PM): ...
KingofHearts X4 (6:55:40 PM): Okay, let it be known, even if I DID, the chance that she would go out with me, let alone like me in the smallest way, back, is a 1 to 1 billion chance.
H22S4 (6:55:41 PM): Don't deny it
H22S4 (6:55:48 PM): lol
H22S4 (6:55:54 PM): so you admit it omg
H22S4 (6:56:03 PM): like you admitted you were gay that time
KingofHearts X4 (6:56:15 PM): 0.o;
KingofHearts X4 (6:56:18 PM): I MEANT HAPPY!
KingofHearts X4 (6:56:32 PM): HAPPY!
KingofHearts X4 (6:56:40 PM): I WAS BEING ELIQUENT!
H22S4 (6:57:19 PM): You weren't when you said you liked fate OMGOMG
H22S4 (6:57:25 PM): Thats why you asked about her before
KingofHearts X4 (6:57:34 PM): I was just...
KingofHearts X4 (6:57:36 PM): ****.
H22S4 (6:57:46 PM): i'm so posting this
KingofHearts X4 (6:57:48 PM): Oh **** it, anyway, there IS that other factor.
H22S4 (6:57:59 PM): Cyke?
KingofHearts X4 (6:58:05 PM): YOU DO THAT, I SWEAR BY DAVY JONES LOCKER THAT YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR SKIN!
KingofHearts X4 (6:58:09 PM): Oh, that's another.

lol lol and lol. AIM logs from 2003 ftw

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dude, do you record everything that happened in the past? You're pretty much VGC's chief historian.

Posted by Hyper

:-*

Posted by Shade

[quote]KingofHearts X4 (6:56:40 PM): I WAS BEING ELIQUENT!

lol

Posted by Iris

I think I might have KoH e-mails. He was pretty much like Sean Fury the way he treated women.

Posted by Fate

Oh, dear.

Posted by darkwhispers

if i was you i'd apologize, explain the situation to the girls, ask if you could still be friends, or even more. if they're as nice as you mentioned i' m sure they'll understand your're a victim of circumstance.

Posted by ExoXile

Oh my.

Quoted post: if i was you i'd apologize, explain the situation to the girls, ask if you could still be friends, or even more. if they're as nice as you mentioned i' m sure they'll understand your're a victim of circumstance.

Haha, oh wow. You're going to have a horrible dating life ahead of you.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;804897]Haha, oh wow. You're going to have a horrible dating life ahead of you.

Haha, oh wow. That was 2003, champion. So... why then, do you talk as if it were the present? Have a tough time grasping the concept of time, eh??? Go back to community college, *****. :)

See, when I saw this I just HAD to log onto my old account to prove my point. You guys are absolutely ****ing pathetic! I mean, lmao, my ****ing ***. You're relying on something that happened in 2003, for christ's sake! I'm not even offended or ****ed at that aim log, I'd be the first to admit that I was a complete idiot back then, trust me I do realize it now. But this is a ******* VIDEO GAME website.

I mean, I can understand how the above quote can be considered pathetic and just sad, but look at your own ****ing selves. You're sitting on your *** for a good portion of your lives acting as "internet bullies." I mean, that was 5 years ago, this is now. The majority of you are full grown adults, seriously, grow the **** up and get a life.

I can't even believe that more than half of you still frequent this website. If any of you think that laughing or insulting that terrible kid back in 2003 was at all satisfying or beneficial to your egos, then that is truly sad.

What's even more hilarious is that your own admin. barely even posts anymore. But hey, do as you like. I'm not your guardian nor do I even give a ****. Just wanted to point out the irony in the situation. :)

Oh, and Hyper? Yeah, man... You really need to grow the **** up, man. It's been 5+ years and you're still a ****ing loser. Webmaster, eh? Yeah, good luck competing with the ACTUALLY talented and trying to get more than $20 bucks a pop. :)

You're a joke, man. Same as 99% of you other ****ers. My friends actually couldn't believe half the **** I told them of this place, but when they saw it as well as the join dates we all laughed pretty ****ing hard.

FIRST STEP: MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS' HOMES.

Okay, I know how I said before that my other post was my last one, but the irony and just pure hilarity of the situation, of you all absolute ****ing losers, laughing at how I was in 2003 was just... oh *** it was just too funny.

Oh, and btw, I can already predict what's going to happen:

All of you who take enough time to actually reply back will come back with some generic, poorly thought-out, and simply lame *** "comeback" and insult. After a few posts or so, someone will come in with some ADD statement, while also trying their best to sound as intelligent as possible while also trying to still insult me. Few more posts later the subject will change to a completely irrelevant topic and you all will continue with the same cycle.

Get my point? You're all repetitive and worthless human beings incapable of breaking this same habit. And every time you continue with it, you lose hours of your time because by the end of it, it will actually add up to hours.

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Haha, oh wow. You're going to have a horrible dating life ahead of you.

He wasn't talking to you, KoH. He was talking to darkwhispers.

Quoted post: Haha, oh wow. That was 2003, champion. So... why then, do you talk as if it were the present? Have a tough time grasping the concept of time, eh??? Go back to community college, *****.

Apparently you don't grasp the quoting system. Way to prove how much a complete moron you are. Nice, buddy. At least everyone knows not to read the rest of your post now.

Posted by ExoXile

lol

Internet; Serious business.

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: Haha, oh wow. That was 2003, champion. So... why then, do you talk as if it were the present? Have a tough time grasping the concept of time, eh??? Go back to community college, *****. :)

See, when I saw this I just HAD to log onto my old account to prove my point. You guys are absolutely ****ing pathetic! I mean, lmao, my ****ing ***. You're relying on something that happened in 2003, for christ's sake! I'm not even offended or ****ed at that aim log, I'd be the first to admit that I was a complete idiot back then, trust me I do realize it now. But this is a ******* VIDEO GAME website.

I mean, I can understand how the above quote can be considered pathetic and just sad, but look at your own ****ing selves. You're sitting on your *** for a good portion of your lives acting as "internet bullies." I mean, that was 5 years ago, this is now. The majority of you are full grown adults, seriously, grow the **** up and get a life.

I can't even believe that more than half of you still frequent this website. If any of you think that laughing or insulting that terrible kid back in 2003 was at all satisfying or beneficial to your egos, then that is truly sad.

What's even more hilarious is that your own admin. barely even posts anymore. But hey, do as you like. I'm not your guardian nor do I even give a ****. Just wanted to point out the irony in the situation. :)

Oh, and Hyper? Yeah, man... You really need to grow the **** up, man. It's been 5+ years and you're still a ****ing loser. Webmaster, eh? Yeah, good luck competing with the ACTUALLY talented and trying to get more than $20 bucks a pop. :)

You're a joke, man. Same as 99% of you other ****ers. My friends actually couldn't believe half the **** I told them of this place, but when they saw it as well as the join dates we all laughed pretty ****ing hard.

FIRST STEP: MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS' HOMES.

Okay, I know how I said before that my other post was my last one, but the irony and just pure hilarity of the situation, of you all absolute ****ing losers, laughing at how I was in 2003 was just... oh *** it was just too funny.

Oh, and btw, I can already predict what's going to happen:

All of you who take enough time to actually reply back will come back with some generic, poorly thought-out, and simply lame *** "comeback" and insult. After a few posts or so, someone will come in with some ADD statement, while also trying their best to sound as intelligent as possible while also trying to still insult me. Few more posts later the subject will change to a completely irrelevant topic and you all will continue with the same cycle.

Get my point? You're all repetitive and worthless human beings incapable of breaking this same habit. And every time you continue with it, you lose hours of your time because by the end of it, it will actually add up to hours.

Haha, wow. Way to focus on something not directed at you instead of the people who were asking why it's wrong to laugh at Random for something he did that he didn't want his girlfriend to know about and was dumb enough to post online from his girlfriend's computer.

Posted by Iris

Man, KoH, we used to think you were cool!

Posted by Linko_16

I love how he explodes at all of us for making fun of the 2003 AIM quote, when no one actually commented on it at all. Also amusing how he seems to be operating under the belief that all any of us do all day is sit around scouting VGC, no other life to speak of whatsoever.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Linko_16: Also amusing how he seems to be operating under the belief that all any of us do all day is sit around scouting VGC, no other life to speak of whatsoever.

You guys have other lives? :confused:

Posted by G-Sides

yes!

edit: lol @ KoH has more time spent on the forums than me

I just like when people berate others on the internet for wasting their time... on the internet. You can waste as much time as you want, but if you actually get mad at something said on the internet... lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

Finding someone who does both is a real gem.

Posted by Hyper

timeline of an internet user

1) join a forum and call all the regulars lifeless nerds
2) become a regular and call people who flame regulars lifeless nerds
3) get bored of doing so and call the regulars lifeless nerds

Posted by Omni

You forgot about the step where they have to fall in love with some internet girl and tell their friend about it, and then later call that friend immature because they told other people.

Posted by Hyper

lol it was pretty immature of me :cool:

Posted by Omni

Stop trolling and get a life, Hyper. You wouldn't still be here if you weren't a troll who had to pick on people with lives to make yourself feel better.

Posted by Shade

I know I do that. But not here, you guys actually aren't that bad lol!

Bible thumper message boards are reaaaaally good for that purpose, though.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting KoH: After a few posts or so, someone will come in with some ADD statement, while also trying their best to sound as intelligent as possible while also trying to still insult me.

Sounds like a job for Kodachi :cool2:

Seriously, where is my shrine for being so very, very right about KoH's true nature? I demand praise, ****it.