hack and slash

Posted by basterd

Are there any other games like God of war and I think the new prince of persian is going to be a hack and slash?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Mortal Kombat Shoalin monks.

Posted by Red

what exactly is hack and slash is it where u go around pretty much killing enemies with swords and stuff, kind of like samurai Legend Musashi?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Technically, I thought "Hack & Slash" was more like Diablo and the like?

Posted by basterd

I wanted to try MK monks,is it any good? diablo is a rpg. hack and slash is like *** of war or the lord of the rings games

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting basterd: I wanted to try MK monks,is it any good? diablo is a rpg. hack and slash is like *** of war or the lord of the rings games

I dunno, i've heard the term "Hack&Slash" applied to Diablo type games for a long time. Not like it really matters either way! ;)

Btw: I never played MK Monks, but some of my friends tell me it's not all that great. Worth a rental though probably.

Posted by Demonblade

Hack and slash...hmm. Any of the console versions of baulders gate, Spartan Total warrior, All the 'Devil May Cry's', all the Onimusha and the new Ninja Gaidens are all fairly decent games with the exception of spartan, where the primary objective is hack the hell either out or into everything.