Vampire

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I saw your bunnies' twin in a petstore awhile ago. which got me to wondering how is your little guy doing!? And what's his name again?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hah, he's doing great actually. Just turned a year old about a month ago. He's grown quite a bit since the last time I took a picture of him, and hell, he's even litter trained now. Oh, and his name is Theo.

Wow, it didn't seem like it's been a year. I need pictures!

Do you make him jump through hoops and whatnot? Good money making business.

Yeah, I'm hoping someone can lend me a camera soon. If they do, I'll get pictures.

As for tricks, he does none :( Though he does come when I call his name, and that's good enough for me.

That calls for a video.

Plus, he can use the litter box. He's a smart cookie. :cool:

I wouldn't call using the litter box a trick, since it pretty much had to be done. Though it was a pain in the ***...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Do you just let him run around the house, or does he have an enclosure?

Also, pix pls one you get a camera.

Posted by Ant

Oh yeah, I remember that bunny. It has the floppy ears. I love bunnies with floppy ears...

nude pix

Quoted post: Do you just let him run around the house, or does he have an enclosure?

Runs are the house when people are home, a lot like a cat, really. Though I have to put him in a cage whenever we leave. Mainly because he tends to fall down the stairs or gets trapped somewhere.

Here he was when I first got him though: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/People/P2150260.jpg

Posted by Lord of Spam

He looks cute AND ****ed off at the same time.

I'm not sure how that works, but your rabbit pulled it off.

That is the most awesome bunny ever.

I wasn't referring to using the litter box as being a trick. But yeah, it can be a pain to do.

Posted by Zeta

I thought the bottom of the cage was blood, and I wanted to make a Killer Rabbit reference.

You're pretty stupid.

Posted by Demonblade

you and rabbits...never would have guessed.

That's because you're dumb.

Posted by Demonblade

i can handle being dumb, but rabbits? 'My preciousssssss'...hmm, no thanks.

Quoted post: but rabbits? 'My preciousssssss'...hmm, no thanks.

That doesn't even make sense =/

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Vampiro: That's because you're dumb.

Correction, it's because you are dumb. Which is far more true than calling me dumb. Thus, far more funny.

Posted by Demonblade

hahaha...alright, whatever dude. Im just going to say it...for a guy who has/had corpses and morbid images lambasted all over avatars/signatures, i find it entertaining that "he wikes to cuddle wiff fwuffy little bunny wabbits"...thats all.

Yeah, stereotypes are pretty ****ing badass. Especially when they stop someone from enjoying different things in life. Who woulda though a human being is capable of liking Black Metal AND animals? Blows the mind, doesn't it?

And you call me dumb :rolleyes:

Posted by Demonblade

whao dude, i think your getting entirely the wrong impression. Im merely stating thats its somewhat out of the ordinary. Appearently you must have to have over 1500 posts or 2000 rep points to be able to us the "just joking" line on this board. For the past 10 years all i listen to is metal/rock, and in that time ive had five cats and three hamsters which are furry and cute in their own right. Plus, i used to raise rabbits for when i was younger. So take a chill pill, i was just teasing you.

Ugh, I'd have to be upset to calm down. As for the "lol jk!" thing, this is the internet. I can't hear your tone of voice, so you have to insert it into your text. Make it clear, otherwise there's no point in saying it in the first place.

Don't be surprised if that bunny goes missing one day...;)

Posted by Ant

Don't be surprised if you die the next.

Yeah, Ant will kill you if you do that.

Posted by Ant

:-*

:cool: