100 billion wackler

Posted by basterd

Don't feel like playing in the tourny?your not in the tourny? but you still wan't the wackler. Well I will be making a special donation of 100 billion wackler to a special someone,

Posted by scylla

oh smack!!!! I could use 7 billion, (since I gave away all of my donations to prove a point to a certain spammer). To get to the point where I could beat ZT

Posted by basterd

lmao there are a lot of spammys on this board people dont get the point and then there are the people that think they got the high power and ban the rong person.

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting scylla: oh smack!!!! I could use 7 billion, (since I gave away all of my donations to prove a point to a certain spammer). To get to the point where I could beat ZT

Dude you gave away 3 billion wackler? WTF

Posted by Klarth

Max Mouse is going to get banned unless he pays me 100 billion Wackler right here right now.

Posted by Max Mouse

I already got banned thanks to you, and Jesse unbanned me. Shutup!

Posted by scylla

time to get re-banned!!

Posted by Klarth

I agree!! :D

Posted by Max Mouse

Leave me alone :(

Posted by scylla

You never left us alone!! So now it's time for you to get re-banned!!

Posted by gamerz

I say lets ban the mouse, set out the mousetraps jesse!

Posted by Max Mouse

This is all a plan to get me out of the tournament.

Posted by scylla

Quoting Max Mouse: This is all a plan to get me out of the tournament.

Since you couldn't see it in an earlier post I'll say it again and this time I'll make sure you see it!

[SIZE="5"]and max mouse, stop with the bloody pms & donations already, I'm getting sick of it! If I get one more PM from you, then I'm going to bomb the hell out of your email account. I already have over 50 messages in my pm box and more than %75 percent of them are from him!!

EDIT: *I just looked through it just now and it turns out that 35 out of 54 messages in my inbox were sent by max mouse.[/SIZE]

Posted by basterd

lmao it looks like someone has a crush on you.

Posted by scylla

Quoting basterd: lmao it looks like someone has a crush on you.

well you know what if you right & I catch him on the street, he'll be eating concrete for lunch, cause I don't swing that way, I go for women & women only!!!

Posted by Klarth

Scylla has something to prove by the sound of things.

Posted by scylla

Nope, I fight and I don't back down from a fight. But if what basterd said has some truth to it & I catch his *** the street, he's going to the hospital straight up. Not only that but I can't stand spammers as I said earlier.

BTW klarth, that leads me to ask you a question: You ever been in a fight?

Posted by Dog

i hope i'm special. i could use the wackler

Posted by Klarth

[quote=scylla]BTW klarth, that leads me to ask you a question: You ever been in a fight?
I don't get into fights, man. Fights imply a chance of defeat. I'm involved in manslaughter trials.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Klarth: I don't get into fights, man. Fights imply a chance of defeat. I'm involved in manslaughter trials.

Thats what i like to hear...dont take any chances...just get the job done.

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting basterd: Don't feel like playing in the tourny?your not in the tourny? but you still wan't the wackler. Well I will be making a special donation of 100 billion wackler to a special someone,

Can that someone be me please? I have been wanting to kill Zero Tolerence and that would allow me to do it.

Thanks for the consideration.

Posted by gamerz

[quote=ProtomanV2]Can that someone be me please? I have been wanting to kill Zero Tolerence and that would allow me to do it.

Thanks for the consideration.

I've already donated to him. He has more than enough.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Banned members can now play the game.

Have compassion for da mouse!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

**** you.

Posted by Dog

how bout i make somone laugh for the wackler.

NO offence.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Klarth: **** you.

:D:D:D Bad boy!! You don't want competition!!!! Then you run from da wacko cause he's too strong and powerful!!! :D:D:D

Posted by basterd

lmao why do you ban max and then let him still hang around ban shdig please he's annoying

Posted by Max Mouse

Jesse didn't ban me. Whoever did is a complete idiot who doesn't know the difference between right and wrong and donating 5 billion wackler. If someone like scylla wanted me to stop senting him PMs, he could have told me. Instead they ban me without warning.

Posted by basterd

well you should be perma banned anyways cause I don't like you.

Posted by GameMiestro

You should give it to me, because I'm the only one who is actually spending their billions.

Posted by MegaNenium Idiot

Can i have it? It would make me Happy!

Posted by Max Mouse

Anybody want some wackler? Just PM me for it and I'll give it to you.