rpg tournament match progression

Posted by scylla

If you've made or finished a battle or cant start one due to inactivity, then leave a post here. And also as GM proposed, leave pictures of the battle, screen shot by screen shot, one picture or use a real time recording device & link to the video.

I don't think I'll be able to fight against aurora phoenix, the last time he was even online was four days ago!! So if he doesn't show up today then I'm just going to skip him & move on to my next match. Because I'm not going to wait half a freakin month for him to logon again.

Posted by basterd

my computer is being queer I can't accept or deny any battles so no one challenge me. and scylla hurry up with your battles I'v beaten zero 5 times and you hit shadow lord once

Posted by scylla

Quoting basterd: my computer is being queer I can't accept or deny any battles so no one challenge me. and scylla hurry up with your battles I'v beaten zero 5 times and you hit shadow lord once

Thats nice to hear. My computer froze on me while it was trying to install yahoo Instant Messenger, so I had to reboot & re-install the messenger.

Posted by basterd

lol I had a problem with yahoo on my computer. when someone sent me an IM I couldnt see what they said, the Im box all white. I use aol now or I still go on yahoo chat to chat with people but I usly only talk to people in my state.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Then I attacked a second time...and I win!!

With all of us so close in stats, it looks like who ever starts the battles will win!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Battle #2...

He ran off in terror!!!!!! Easiest battle ever!!!! He looked....then ran off with out even entering the battle!!! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Seems like the tournament will be one-sided.

Posted by Zeta

Richaod denied my match with him.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, what's Mad Max doing in the same Division as me??!!! I destroyed him!!!

One hit and he was dead!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

What in the world is going on? You were fight flame ghost, right? And anyways, you people need to learn the art of healing spells (60% of maximum health restored instantly! :) )

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Jesse Smith: Battle #2...

He ran off in terror!!!!!! Easiest battle ever!!!! He looked....then ran off with out even entering the battle!!! :D

Jesse, you ****nut, it wouldn't let me do anything. Rematch pls. :(

Posted by Max Mouse

Where is Gamerz? I can't tell if he was online if he's in invisible mode!!!!!!!:mad:

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Zeta: Richaod denied my match with him.

I didn't deny, I just sort of.... self-timed out. I can't really be bothered doing much, so I suppose that counts as a denial then. Oh well.

Aurora Phoenix and ???? both changed accounts, they're now rising phoenix and Flyer respectively, so don't bother challenging the former usernames.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: What in the world is going on? You were fight flame ghost, right?

Were trying to fight who ever is online. If we only try to fight the one person you list us to fight....this'll never get done. er..it looks like flame ghost droped off the face of the Earth!!!!

Posted by Xero

Yeah dont fight me guys. I'm off the tournament. Somehow I'm fed up of the RPG. I play WC III b.net instead :P

Posted by basterd

ok I dont see anyone fighting is it over?

Posted by Xero

Members just aren't online thats all...

Posted by Max Mouse

[IMG]http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/140/gamerzlose1yq.png[/IMG]

Quoting gamerz: Max mouse is going to get slaughtered.

Hah! he didn't stand a chance.

Posted by Xero

Wow you improved...

Posted by gamerz

no, its just his bloody summon...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: What in the world is going on? You were fight flame ghost, right?

Case in point....

Quoting Flame ghost: Yeah dont fight me guys. I'm off the tournament. Somehow I'm fed up of the RPG. I play WC III b.net instead :P

If we only try to fight the one person were waiting for, da tournament'll never end, or it'll quickly die!!!!

Quoting Flame ghost: Members just aren't online thats all...

Bah!! I was about to fight you today....but you were leaving!!! :(

Posted by GameMiestro

This isn't going to work if battles are deleted after two hours. I hope this can be fixed in the next version... notice how most of the GZE battles are triple triad battles. If it wasn't so rigged for the person who goes second in Triple Triad, I would try and organize one of those, too...

I think Jesse basically won this. There should be an area strictly for player vs player logs...

Posted by Jesse Smith

I can set it to any where from one hour to 48. Only reason it was at one hour was from every one wanting battles deleted.

It's at 48 hours now, so start making those battle requests, and check back a lot over the next 48 hours after making a battle request, if it might be a long battle. I'll set it back as soon as I start geting all those...delete my battle requests again, or when da tournament ends....if it hasn't already!!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Is it over or not!!!!!!!!!!!!...whatever! Klarth ignore me and went offline so I have to surrender.

Posted by stepharneo

woohay after a week of trying me and sean the wicked finally had... a baby...wait er no thats not right...oh yeah started a fight, thats what i meant, seriously intercontinental battles are a b*tch (i'm in England, he's somewhere in america i think), but we are finally in a battle, so i'll post those pics soon.
(btw im beating him into the ground at the moment in our fight)

Posted by Zeta

Blargh, screw it. I guess this is over.

Posted by Max Mouse

WTF I just beaten one opponent now it is over. This tournament sucks.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Don't be mad, get Glad. :D

Posted by basterd

its 3:50 on a sunday,and im open to any challenges with in 20 mins

Posted by Nickd009

how to you post the pic of the battlle?