RPG tournament, when are you guys on!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Day one, not a single battle!!! Something tells me this'll take way longer than a week!!!! Maybe if we all post the times we are usually on, it might help!!! Include time zones.

Most days I can come on almost any time in afternoons to early morning, PST. Heck, it's 2:15 AM...and no one is here to battle. :( I would love to see what it's like to battle a ghost made of flames!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

I can play any time from 6PM to 10:30PM GMT, every day.

Posted by GameMiestro

I reccomend talking with the person you are trying to battle.

Posted by basterd

well no one has tried batteling me yet,sissys.

Posted by scylla

anytime from 10 AM CT till 5PM CT

Posted by Max Mouse

I be here around 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM EST.

Posted by scylla

and max mouse, stop with the bloody pms & donations already, I'm getting sick of it! If I get one more PM from you, then I'm going to bomb the hell out of your email account. I already have over 50 messages in my pm box and more than %75 percent of them are from him!!

EDIT: *I just looked through it just now and it turns out that 35 out of 54 messages in my inbox were sent by max mouse.

Posted by Max Mouse

I did not send you more than 38 PMs. It was more like 10. I just wanted to be your friend. If you don't want my wackler then give it back.

Posted by scylla

too late for that, I already donated it all to someone else. Don't believe me, scan my rpg profile. And quit spamming my pm box!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Giving someone 2,000,000,000 wackler is spam? O.o

Posted by scylla

sending more than 5 pms a day that mean nothing is spamming somebodys inbox, don't try to play a fool when you know what you've done.

Posted by Max Mouse

Why are you lying...are you trying to get me out of the tournament like Klarth try to do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by scylla

When it comes to a tournament and getting my inbox spammed, then I really don't give a rat's *** about a tournament. Bring the spam to a stop NOW. I already have you on my ignore list, don't make me file a complaint to jesse about you.

Posted by basterd

HAHA hasnt jesse got enough complaints. cause if not I would complain about sword of light(if he hasnt got banned yet),max mouse and shdig and block shdigs IP .

Posted by scylla

hmm. You could always contact one of the super moderators (Altinure, Big Boss, Linkman, netman, and Sabredog.) and ask them to put a ban request on a certain member in the moderator forum. Good luck getting their attention with it though.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm basically on all the time...everyday.