Latests pic

Posted by Azure Wolf

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/Loneychan/ayad.jpg
Nyah! I know..you must be SO dissapointed to see the "furry" go...[/sarcasm]
Anyways...
This is a colab. between me and my best friend, Taishi. She did the lineart, i colored it.
And it turned out so well! -hugs it-
Aya was a breeze to do. Purple and light colors are easy to work with -sighs-
D-kun on the other hand....GOSH!
There were so many dead pixels in his hair and jacket I had to go and change EVERY SINGLE ONE from a random shade of grey to the colors you see now -cry- it was hard...and it only took me 2 whole days XD
I decided to make it a snow scene cuz...I LIKE SNOW! and they're hair was blowing and stuff. -heart-
So yeah. I really like this one. Shading is okay, but somehow I think the background could be a tiny bit more....I dunno, just more...
Again.. if you don't like Domi-kun's hair...it's not my fault! -hide-

Posted by Killer Jordo

Howcome the people glasses are shoved behind their eyes? That must hurt.......ALOT!

Besides that, IT looks awsome.

Posted by Fate

It's a manga-esque trick that prevents the details from slashing through the eyes.

It's cute.

Posted by Ant

It's super chibi! Which is good, I suppose.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Go back to the anthro stuff. You seem to be better at it.

Posted by Azure Wolf

[quote=Fate]It's a manga-esque trick that prevents the details from slashing through the eyes.

It's cute.

Yes, yes it is.

[quote=Vampiro] Go back to the anthro stuff. You seem to be better at it.

Well you know. i only colored it. I didn't draw it. I like Taishi's uber kawaii chibi drawings!

Posted by maian

Not really my style, but good nonetheless. How was it colored? Or am I just bad at reading and didn't catch that? >_>

Posted by Colonel

i think that drawing isn't half a$$ bad.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I got tired of all the chibi crap a long time ago, but that doesnt mean that I cant say that you show talent.

I just wish you didnt sound like you were trying to rape japanese with every post.