Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigher

Posted by Axis

Holy shat! This game is so fun! Anyone else picked up this game and played it yet? If you have a 360 and don't have this game, pick it up now, it's easily the best game on the 360.

Posted by Roger Smith

I got it the day it came out. I had it on pre-order and I must say it's possibly the best 360 game to date. Graphically it's the most beautiful.

Right now I'm on the ...4 or 5th mission.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, I picked it up yesterday. Simply amazing. I mean, I figured it would be good, but it surpassed my expectations. Though I haven't tried online yet. But I'd like to get into that as soon as I possibly can.

In short: This game is godly.

Posted by Moogs

Best Game on 360 so far. It is so fun to play online. It is also fun to play single player.

Posted by xX Emo Outlaw Xx

it's not that great, I prefer Summit strike over this one.

Posted by Blackacidevil

this game is a reason why I hate Tom Clancy again.

This whole tactical shooter sucks, I can handle some stealth and what not, but the whole game... no way dude!!

Posted by Raging Gamer

I was expecting this game to be sub par with decent graphics, but after playing it I was blown away, especially with the High Definition TV. And the gameplay options are amazing. I suggest anyone who has not tried this game, buy it asap.

-RG

Posted by gamehype

This game has too many controls and can be confusing.

Quoted post: This game has too many controls and can be confusing.

No it doesn't and no it can't. The only time I got even the slightest bit lost was during the training level when I couldn't figure out how to do one command. That was fixed in a matter of seconds.

But really, this game shouldn't be confusing to anyone who has played any current games.

Posted by Fate

It's a ****ing tactical shooter. As in, tactics while you shoot.

We should all play together. Live it up!

Quoted post: It's a ****ing tactical shooter. As in, tactics while you shoot.

We should all play together. Live it up!

It's not really that tactical. Sure you place your three men, command a tank or even a helicopter, but eh. Most of the time I just left my guys behind, cleared out an area, called them forward, repeat.

Besides getting behind cover, there's not much tactics involved. Though still some, I mean it's not a twitch-shooter.

Oh, and how's online? I haven't played for awhile, but I recall there being a horrible lack of communication. I only found two good teams the entire time I played. The rest would just lone-wolf it.

Posted by Fate

I saw you online the other day while I was playing Oblivion. Hit me up or something.

I lack REAL online. Just silver. =/ I've been too busy saving up for a guitar to spend it on a gold membership.

Soon enough though, since I really want to get online.

Posted by misogenie

[COLOR="Cyan"]Difficult in normal single player. But not so difficult when you know where enemies are hiding or attacking when you continue or restart the mission after you die. You can [COLOR="Orange"]GO[/COLOR] your three men near the enemy while you lie back and watch the assault. I would restart the mission should two or all three of my men die in the assault. The game would be really tactical if the enemy hid in a different spot should you die and continue the same mission.[/COLOR] :eek: