The Mini-laptop

Posted by basterd

Has anyone seen it yet, I saw it on T.V but couldnt find it on there website. It looks like bill gates version of the psp and the DS(lmao) evan tho its no made for games, Its a touch screen and the keyboard is on the lower corners of the screen. it looks like a psp because it has the little joystick and it looks like a ds because it's touch screen,If it was I wouldn't buy it I would stil buy a laptop but you never no.

Posted by Dog

did it kinda look like this?

o wait,keyboard at corners of screen.Oh well...lol.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The Origami?

Posted by basterd

shdig your a idiot ,,, It's brand new they said the mini-laptop I will try to find a pic of it, it was cnn .

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting basterd: shdig your a idiot .

You? You can't talk. Figuratively.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=basterd]Has anyone seen it yet, I saw it on T.V but couldnt find it on there website.
You obviously don't look too thoroughly before making such empty threads. I found the '[URL="http://www.engadget.com/2006/02/24/microsofts-origami-project/2"]laptop[/URL]' you speak of within ten seconds. There are plenty of sources that go on and on about this rumor.

Posted by basterd

dam you. it kept coming up these stupid laptop wannabe things and it said it had no keyboard,so I must of went to far.and you always have to prove someone rong trigger happy.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh god.

Someone has to do it.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=basterd]and you always have to prove someone rong trigger happy.
Well if most people in this forum would stop being wrong, maybe I wouldn't have to go and state the obvious and correct them with the actual facts. By the way, you may as well be the one who has no keyboard - Lord knows you can't use it properly.

Posted by JonMB

But if these people weren't constantly wrong then you would not be able to show us your genius over and over.

I joke, I joke. :D