mentos and pepsi

Posted by Dog

have you ever mixed the to together? heres somone who did.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4077724936497803978

tell me what you think of it...better yet, try it yourself if you wanna.

Posted by Klarth

No I have never tried this and I am utterly perplexed as to why you decided to make this where you did.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1) One of the guys sounds like a hyena when he laughs.
2)COMPLETELY wrong board
3) shredded aluminum and hydrochloric acid is more fun.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Lord of Spam: 1) One of the guys sounds like a hyena when he laughs.
2)COMPLETELY wrong board
3) shredded aluminum and hydrochloric acid is more fun.

1.)lol
2.)i wanted to see if somone would do it and show me.
3.)i should try that somtime.

Posted by Roger Smith

Looks like an erupting shat volcano.

Posted by Demonblade

hmm...the freshmaker...ok. No, i have never tried it, nor will i.

Oh, and LoS, Ground up aluminum and iron oxide dust mixed together in equal parts, lit with a magnesium strip is much...much more fun.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Protip: Hydrochloric acid bombs made with nothing but supplies at walmart at 2 in the morning are a great way to ruin peoples paintjobs!

So far, we I havent actually used them on anyone yet. Its jsut been me and friends setting them off. BUT, you could do it if you wanted to, and thats the point.

Posted by Demonblade

very, very dangerous bombs spam...as they produce ultra poisonous chlorine gas. But they are certainly cool as hell.

What i was explaining wouldnt neccessarily ruin a paint job, but with enough product, you have the capability of burning through someones engin block if ignited upon the hood of their car. Thermite rocks...!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm like 90% sure that its hydrogen gas, not chlorine. BUT, since not all the HCl reacts, that means that when it blows, it creates a mist of hydrochloric acid. If you dont wash that off your car fast, it'll eat through the paint.

I'm not going to go into how to make them, cuz I dont think thats info that the kids here need.:/

Posted by Demonblade

quite true...perhaps im thinking of a different bomb that involves using bleach and another household product that produces that noxious green gas. Wouldnt be the first time im wrong. But yeah...whatever your speaking of sounds pretty brutal as well. As for the kids, if they want a moderately safe explosive device to stick with...well, i suggest dry ice bombs...just dont pickem up with bare hands...and throw em as soon as the cap is on.

On a side note...id really like to get my hands on some thermite agian. So much fun to play with. Somehow my chemistry teacher was able to purchase pefectly mixed thermite...god it was a hoot seeing liquid hot iron fall effortlessly throug 400 pieces of notebook paper...completely ravaging the nickles and pennies we put below...then finally creating a ****load of glass.

Posted by Dog

i should mix all those things together one time and see what happens...

Posted by Demonblade

yes...yes you should...and you should make sure someone stands near you and is available to come stab you very violently and repeatedly in the trachea if you fail to die from the bomb concoction.

Posted by Moogs

Me and my friends did this 3 years ago... it works better with Dr. Pepper.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Demonblade: yes...yes you should...and you should make sure someone stands near you and is available to come stab you very violently and repeatedly in the trachea if you fail to die from the bomb concoction.

Hey, if he wants to blow himiself up, let him.

And yes, you are thinking of something else. I wont go into it, but I know what you're talking about, and yes it can be made with stuff in your own home if you know what you're doing.:3

The hydrochloric bomb isnt really an "explosion in the zOMG FIRE sense of it. It the reaction of the metal and chemicals releases hydrogen gas, which builds until it bursts the vessel. That spreads the unreacted acid in a little gas cloud that varies in size depending on what you use and how much of it and in what proportions etc. Biggest I've seen was a like, 20 foot plume of nasty.

Posted by Demonblade

dare you to run through it....god that would hurt. I cant remember the other reactant of the one i was talking about...and it doesnt need to be said cuz assuredly some moron here will try and make it and end up injuring themeselves. BUt i have seen a video where some kid sits there and shakes the 20oz bottle like a retard and blows himself up.

The one you are talking about, i have heard of before...and it sounds particularly nasty

Posted by Dog

[QUOTE]=Lord of Spam]Hey, if he wants to blow himiself up, let him.QUOTE]lol.

Posted by Dog

i wonder what would happen if i did that, pt the cap back on and threw it far away....hmmm...mentos/pepsi cocktail..

Posted by Dog

Quoting Shdig: i wonder what would happen if i did that, pt the cap back on and threw it far away....hmmm...mentos/pepsi cocktail..
naaah. sounds a bit stupid.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I mixed Bawls and caffinated mints before. Was...interesting.