I will be ....

Posted by basterd

giveing 5 billion wackler for every rep point: de reping does not get you anything

Posted by Roger Smith

Ooookay. That sounds really good and all but a person can only give so much rep, and only once in a whle.

And if someone negative reps you, you owe them money;)

Posted by basterd

lol ok, I ll give 1 million wackler if you cant give much rep,its better than nothing up to 1 billion. and if someone neg reps me they must fight me or they are labeled as a pussy.

Posted by Dog

HAHA

Posted by Roger Smith

I will take that challange!

Posted by Exalbaru

If somebody could teach me how to do it, then I would for a good comment from them. PM to tell me.

Posted by Roger Smith

You might have to change your RPG avatar, another member has already claimed Morpheus as his avy.

Posted by GameMiestro

*ahem*

And basterd, creating this thread may earn you some bad publicity. Most people with a lot of rep are extremely rich already, anyways.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: *ahem*

And basterd, creating this thread may earn you some bad publicity. Most people with a lot of rep are extremely rich already, anyways.

Lmao It's the thought that counts GM!!

Posted by ProtomanV2

There I gave you rep. Now may I have my whackler please?

Posted by basterd

I said good rep not bad,you don't get anything for bad rep, I hope 8 million will do you good proto.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just knew this idea would come up!!!! :D

er it should be a billion per rep point!!! Inflation has gone up BIG time. It only takes 3 seconds to earn two billion!!! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: I just knew this idea would come up!!!! :D

er it should be a billion per rep point!!! Inflation has gone up BIG time. It only takes 3 seconds to earn two billion!!! :D

Hey, my " I de-rep you and you give me lots of Wackler" idea is better!:mad:

Posted by basterd

jesse you have 294 billion so your not poor