Made the change.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Yep, I've made the change. It turned out to be for the best. You know what I'm saying? O YOU DON'T! So I should tell you. Well, I made the switch from IE to Firefox. Can you belive it? Anyway, I have a question about it. Is that update thingy out yet that will allow me to talk to people in on-line games. Without actually logging on. I remember reading that.

Posted by Klarth

1) Why does switching to firefox require making a thread? I could make a better thread revolving around telling people of my remarkable shoelace-tying feat.

2) I've never heard of such an extension and there isn't one on Mozdev. Plus, it's likely that it'd only let you talk to people playing some kind of open-source RPG, so talking to your aZn BuDdYz on Maplestory is out of the question.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Thought this was about a sex change.

Posted by Klarth

*shudders*

Posted by Killer Jordo

I could get laid twice at the same time sort of. Anyway, I'm not in AzNPriD for much longer.

Anyway........................

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I could get laid twice at the same time sort of.

The only problem is finding a willing man or woman to have sex with you.

Posted by Moogs

Which is more than likely next to impossible.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Killer Jordo]Is that update thingy out yet that will allow me to talk to people in on-line games. Without actually logging on. I remember reading that.
I've heard something about this plug-in that allows online game chat without requiring login to the game, but I haven't heard anything about it being released officially on anything, yet. Otherwise, this is a pretty ridiculous thread - plenty of people have made the transition from Internet Explorer to Firefox, you aren't that special.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: The only problem is finding a willing man or woman to have sex with you.

:(

Quoting Moogs: Which is more than likely next to impossible.

:(

Thanks to trigger sadly. He has been the most productive. Let that be a lesson to you!

New subject idea's anyone?

Posted by Trigger

Trigger is a she, Mr Observant.

[spoiler]Oh wait, girls on the Internet don't exist! Much less in a computer board![/spoiler]

New subject idea: Close thread.