Black/White

Posted by Demonblade

Its a show that takes a white family and a black family and applys makeup and makes the switch races. Im watching it right now...if anybody else is...post what you thought about. Its pretty interesting so far IMO.

BTW its on Fox/FX...right now

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Racism is awesome.

Posted by Raptor

Everything is awesome.

Posted by basterd

r.o.f already made a thread about this. and its a gay arse show if you ask me what is it trying to prove.

Quoted post: Everything is awesome.

It's true. Racism leaves me in awe.

Posted by Demonblade

appearently nobody watched this except me. And i agree it was a gay show...it was just black people enjoying the subtle perks that white people are normally afforded, and white people *****ing because they either cant see the racism or cant handle being black. there was only a few interesting parts...like the white dad always wanting to say n!gger when he was black...hmm? Anyhow...seeing as how nobody but me watched the show, and i didnt much care for most of it, i doubt this thread will go anywhere...and i apologize if there is a thread already made about this...i didnt even bother to look.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Why don't they just pack up a family of rich white people, teach them how to be black, and then drop them in South Philly? Same thing but more entertaining.

Posted by basterd

lol I wish black people would just shut the fu*k up I don't mind some blacks but all these rappers they say they come from the streets and they smoke crack and carry around a gun and they be repizentin, Shut up and no your role look who brought you over here in the first place, if you wernt used and abused you wouldnt be here.

Posted by Dog

it would be funny to watch it if it was a white racist switching. they might kill themself.

Posted by basterd

it would be nice if you shot your self and stopped posting.

Quoted post: it would be nice if you shot your self and stopped posting.

It would be nice if you did the same.

Posted by Demonblade

i so do love these random chains of hostility (not sarcasm).

Posted by basterd

lol they should put Michel jackson in it all black and then going aroun touching little black kids and see what happens.