How Much longer?

Posted by Mr.Blonde

How Much Longer Will They Take Megaman?

Posted by Mr.Blonde

Think About it he has been around forever, and it seems like the games are all the same , im not saying i hate him, but maybe they can take it to the next level or just be happy were they are, This is only my opinion tell me yours?

Posted by Demonblade

i really dont know why you didnt just edit your first post...but ok.

As for megaman, ive never ever really liked it. Played whatever few my brother would rent, but seriously speaking...i couldnt care less what happens to it.

Posted by Linko_16

Mega Man will probably never die. Knowing Capcom, this is not necessarily a good thing.

No matter what happens, though, you've got to remember the classics.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

Quoted post: As for megaman, ive never ever really liked it. Played whatever few my brother would rent, but seriously speaking...i couldnt care less what happens to it.

[COLOR="Black"]So why did you post here,if you don't like megaman?[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Mega Man will probably never die. Knowing Capcom, this is not necessarily a good thing.

No matter what happens, though, you've got to remember the classics.

[COLOR="Black"]All true.[/COLOR]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=gundelhell_wielder][COLOR=Black]So why did you post here,if you don't like megaman?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black]All true.[/COLOR]

Even if they don't like Megaman, this is the forum for discussion of Megaman.

Any comments on the series that aren't just "lol it sucks" are accepted.

And Capcom will milk the series until it stops selling.

Quoted post: Any comments on the series that aren't just "lol it sucks" are accepted.

[COLOR="Black"]All comments accepted,I know,I know Stalolin. [SIZE="1"](im sorry.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quoted post: And Capcom will milk the series until it stops selling.

[COLOR="Black"]And that would be?[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

After MegaMan & Bass X Battle Network Legends Zero 98 ZX.

Posted by CS Ryan

And about 20 collections for each series.

MegaMan will keep going as long as fans like us buy Capcom's games. We are the lifeblood of the series.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Demonblade: i really dont know why you didnt just edit your first post...but ok.

He's new at Vgchat

Posted by Red

what if K. Inafine dies?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Mr.Red: what if K. Inafine dies?

Gunpei Yokoi, the creator of Metroid, died after Super Metroid was released, and Nintendo & Retro are still making Metroid games. So of course the MegaMan series will keep going after Inafune's passing.

Posted by Red

but I bet they wont be as great, I mean we must all be happy for Inafune without him=no megaman

Posted by Colonel

I have to agree with Mr.Blonde here Megaman is a great series but the only ones i like are 1-4. CUT MAN ALL THE WAY

Posted by Red

haha cutman does rule, still haven't decided on a favorite robot master, but Cutman is up there.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Mr.Red: what if K. Inafine dies?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/t_achoo3.gif[/IMG]

The thing is, if they give MegaMan a COMPLETE overhaul, the avid fans will go "WTF?" and give up. If they don't, they don't get newbies as fast, but then again, the olbies will most likely advertise by word-of-mouth anyway, telling grand tales of the awesomeness that is MegaMan, and thusly attract newbies...

... Eh. It ain't dying any time soon, unless Capcom does something REALLY stupid with it or to it. ^^;;

Posted by Red

capcom HAS done some stupid things to megaman in the past, nothing REALLY stupid but it ahs done stupid things. also Megaman has alot of oldies that they may not even need alot of newbies.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Minesweeper: The thing is, if they give MegaMan a COMPLETE overhaul, the avid fans will go "WTF?" and give up.

... Eh. It ain't dying any time soon, unless Capcom does something REALLY stupid with it or to it. ^^;;

It's not Capcom, but...
*Points towards Bomberman, and his recent... hmm, what's an appropriate word for this? Ah, yes, 'mutation'*

Good ol' pom-pom head is screwed.

Quoted post: It's not Capcom, but...
*Points towards Bomberman, and his recent... hmm, what's an appropriate word for this? Ah, yes, 'mutation'*

Good ol' pom-pom head is screwed.

[COLOR="Black"]I can't imagine Megaman turned mutant,like they did to Bomberman.
But he would look rather cool,if turned into one of those mutants.[/COLOR]

Posted by Red

sorry :( BomberMan just makes me laugh thats all thinkin of the lil guy with the pink pom pom HEHEE hes so cool.

Posted by CS Ryan

And then there's AquaMan, who now looks like an infant.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting somewhat117: And then there's AquaMan, who now looks like an infant.

??? You mean, AquaMan.exe? He's soooooo cute, purururu~! <3 In his very first appearance in the anime, he wins his first battle by just standing there and being too **** cute for anyone to attack him! x3

(BTW, what was that about a mutant Bomberman? O_O; )

Posted by Red

I didnt know about Bomberman either until Gunhell Weilder showed me :( sad how they changed him to a be all mechanical and crap, really sad. what did aqua man look like again?

Posted by Minesweeper

Just for clarity's sake, which Bomberman are we talking about? The Bomberman Bomberman or the Rockman Bomberman?

Here's AquaMan.exe::
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/Bigger/26b.jpg[/IMG]
:3 (WAY better than the version from MM8, in my humble opinion.)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Minesweeper]Just for clarity's sake, which Bomberman are we talking about? The Bomberman Bomberman or the Rockman Bomberman?

Here's AquaMan.exe::
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/Bigger/26b.jpg[/IMG]
:3 (WAY better than the version from MM8, in my humble opinion.)

it'd be bombman, not bomber.

And you didn't like chubby tranny Aquaman? =( Y

Posted by Linko_16

Frankly, I'm not too enthusiastic about either Aqua Man.

I mean, can either of them communicate with sea creatures?

Posted by Red

then they have no right to be called that although yeah he is way friggin cute, but the tank was way better

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Minesweeper: (BTW, what was that about a mutant Bomberman? O_O; )

[url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=11296]An unforgivable sin that shall not be protected from cruel and unusual punishment.[/url]

"I'm AquaMan, but you can call me 'handsome guy'!"

Posted by Red

HE SAYS THAT, I never could understand what the last part was, haha thanks

Posted by Minesweeper

@Stalolin:: Yes, the English version of the EXE games call him BombMan, but the Japanese version calls him BomberMan. So *NYAH!* XD I don't know if the same applies to the classic series BombMan, but I don't think it does (any insight, Linko? ^.^).

And no, no I didn't like chubby tranny Aqua Man. =( I laugh so hard when he appears that I can barely fight him. XD

@Zeta:: Oh my hell, I'd forgotten he said that! XD

*clicks link* *sees pic* *dies a slow, horrible, agonizing death* X.x

@Linko:: *GASP* No likey cute widdle AquaMan.exe? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_sadmetmet.gif[/IMG]

To be fair, I've never been too enthusiastic of most of the DC heroes. (Then again, is Aquaman still DC, or has it changed hands?) <.<;

Posted by Zeta

My favorite VA was AstroMan.

"I can't believe you found me! I'm so embarrassed! ...Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! Ow! I can't take this anymore! You're great."

Posted by Red

haha well that so does not compare to the imfamous BURN BURN B-B-BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BURN TO THE GROUND! SO ANNOYING geez

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Minesweeper: @Stalolin:: Yes, the English version of the EXE games call him BombMan, but the Japanese version calls him BomberMan. So *NYAH!* XD I don't know if the same applies to the classic series BombMan, but I don't think it does (any insight, Linko? ^.^).

I've never heard of him being called "Bomber Man" in the japanese classic series, but I can't say I'd know where to check.

Posted by Red

I've heard of BLASTer man from Megaman NT warrior ( didn't really like that show )

Posted by CS Ryan

And BlastMan is already a Navi.

Posted by Red

exactly so those people who changed his name are dumb

Posted by CS Ryan

Correct. All the TV show name changes are stupid.

Posted by Red

remember the Fish guy from NT warrior, who put on a helmet and claimed to be someone else and no one knew who he was, like WTF is that?!?!! >: (

Posted by CS Ryan

He means Commander Beef/Masa, SharkMan's operator.

Posted by Zeta

[quote]All the TV show name changes are stupid.

NapalmMan=MoltanicMan. WTF!?

Posted by Red

maybe napalm was too violent for children under the age of 15...stupid T.V show

Posted by Zeta

I doubt many children know what 'napalm' is.

Posted by Red

true, I didn't till I played twisted metal..but still what's moltanic??

Posted by Zeta

I checked dictionary.com. 'Moltanic' isn't even a word.

Posted by Stalolin

They want us to think "molten" like a volcano, yet Napalmman looks like a war machine built to fire napalms at Vietnamese troops.

Posted by Zeta

First time I heard it, I thought "WTF, robots can molt!?"

Like a bird.

Posted by Red

very strange indeed, while were on the subject, any other stupid name changes that we'd like to discuss?

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Mr.Red: remember the Fish guy from NT warrior, who put on a helmet and claimed to be someone else and no one knew who he was, like WTF is that?!?!! >: (

Commander Beef is hilarious. XD Don't diss the fiishmonger. >:3

Stupid name changes? Good Lord, where to start?

FireMan -> TorchMan
MetalMan -> HeavyMetalMan
Meiru/Mayl -> Maylu (which, phonetically, is closer to Meiru than Mayl, but Mayl is still a more accurate translation)
BomberMan -> BlasterMan (which, as was already pointed out, may create problems in the future [SIZE="1"]if the show continues[/SIZE])
AquaMan -> SpoutMan (WTF?)

I'm sure there's more. If I happen to think of any, I'll be sure to inform you. ^.^

Posted by Red

haha thanks, I almost comepletely forgot about Maylu if it werent for that reminder.man I hated that name so much.and spoutman....I don't even wanna go there.