Spears + feathers + bolts + Banana Peels = ME

Posted by rockinrocket

Hey Everyone here and everyone else not here.

I like space. I like robots and monkeys. I like WWII deep sea divers and heros that battle UFOs with harpoons. I like sports video games. I draw. I write. I play video games.

What else? Dunno. Ask me.

Who's been watching the WBC?
Who used to watch Firefly?

Later!

Posted by Klarth

Creative title ye got there - And an eclectic range of interests...

Welcome aboard there. Enjoy VGC. :)

Posted by The Judge

Woah. We have a member coming in here who's not a moron? Well this is a refreshing change. Welcome aboard.

Posted by Lord of Spam

JOSS WHEDON IS MY GOD.

Welcome to VGC. If you dont mind sarcastic assholes, come chill in DA.

Posted by sheen

Quoting The Judge: Woah. We have a member coming in here who's not a moron? Well this is a refreshing change. Welcome aboard.
lol.

ive been on vgchat since 2004 with alot of different users and this is the first time i havint seen a n00b moron till now either.

Posted by Klarth

Aha? Is that meant to be some kind of intentional irony? :/

Posted by Crazy K

Hi.. Welcome to VGC. :)

Posted by Shin-Ra

I like this introduction. Welcome to vgc, enjoy your stay.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome O' Ye of New.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Klarth: Aha? Is that meant to be some kind of intentional irony? :/
no. its just because i had some password problems.

Posted by Demonblade

Certainly gets a 10 for title creativity, anyhow...welcom friend, enjoy your stay.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Unless I'm missing someone, this might be the first good seeming noobie of 2006.

And now that I've thought of that I am sad.:(

Quoted post: Unless I'm missing someone, this might be the first good seeming noobie of 2006.

No such thing as good noobs.

Posted by ExoXile

Sup?

Posted by Azure Wolf

[quote=the Judge]Woah. We have a member coming in here who's not a moron? Well this is a refreshing change. Welcome aboard.
Gee thanks you gys XD

Anyways..yay! all the attention is taken away from the war currently going on. -_-;
Welcome :3

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You can type properly. I like that. Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The Judge: Woah. We have a member coming in here who's not a moron? Well this is a refreshing change. Welcome aboard.

Although, a bit random it seeems.

Welcome to VGC rockinrocket.

Posted by rockinrocket

Hey All:

Thanks for all the support. i never meant to come across as the all-genius, God of noobs... just trying to make a pleasant introduction.

Do you think the movie industry will ever do anything as crazy as make a movie version of Space Harrier? (Do you remember Space Harrier?) I mean, they did it with Doom.

Now discuss....

Quoted post: i never meant to come across as the all-genius, God of noobs.

Too late.

Posted by JonMB

I do not understand this thread.

But hello anyway! I'm new too, sorta.

You're just jealous. Stupid jealous baby.

Posted by JonMB

Hey, I'm not a baby, and if you keep talking to me like that then I'm not going to share my toys so BLAAAH.

Posted by nich

Quoting rockinrocket: Hey All:

Thanks for all the support. i never meant to come across as the all-genius, God of noobs... just trying to make a pleasant introduction.

We have had a recent wave of complete idiots, so by comparrison you and JonMB are Gods.

Quoted post: Hey, I'm not a baby, and if you keep talking to me like that then I'm not going to share my toys so BLAAAH.

Stupid selfish baby.

Posted by rockinrocket

There's not much to really understand, mate. Just me listing some stuff i like and everyone welcoming me. So glad you chose my thread to inroduce yourself in. Welcome.

(Ah, I just totally messed up and posted this same exact message as a new thred. See i am just as infallible and a perfect robot.)

Posted by JonMB

I actually made my own introduction thread before-hand. ;)

Posted by rockinrocket

Well, thats cool that you started your own post, but i must admit that I am a little sad. i thought that my humble thread was going to become one with 30,00 views and 900 introductions. (I want those numbers exactly!)

But we were lauded as Gods. Did you read that abve thar a couple of posts back?

Quoted post: i thought that my humble thread was going to become one with 30,00 views and 900 introductions. (I want those numbers exactly!)

Unless you're Australian and highly annoying, good luck.

Posted by rockinrocket

Alas, I am not Australian. I've never even been to this Australia.
Can't a nice guy with a big imagination bring in the numbers anymore? I gotta be Jeffrey Rush to draw the big posts? Man, bunk.