Top Gear

Posted by Lord of Spam

I've been watching Top Gear on google video recently, and I love this show so much. Not only does it give me an excuse to stare and drool over cars I'll never be bale to afford (and dream about being able to afford them), but the humor in it is superb as well. For instance, when reading a warning label on the new SRT-10 (dodge viper, for those not in the know) that said that there was no roll bar, and that it should be driven carefully, his response was a simple no. It may not seem funny just reading about it, but the delivery was priceless.

Its even funny the way they make fun of most American cars, yet walk away loving them. For instance, when testing hte new Corvette, they could do nothing but complain about its leaf spring rear suspension, stick ride, and stiff gearbox. Yet when they spin out spewing white smoke from the wheel wells, they are invariably in love with them.

So,anyone else seen these? If not, you can see most of the good clips by going to [url]www.video.google.com[/url] and doing a search for Top Gear.