Does anyone have a GB Micro? (on topic)

Posted by Drewboy64

They say the DS Lite's buttons will be squishier. I personally like the clicky buttons, but how are the Gameboy Micro's buttons (they are supposed to be the same as the Lite's). They aren't disgusting squish like the original GBA's, are they?

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]I have a GBmicro and they are squishy like.[/COLOR]

Posted by Pit

Buttons on Micro > SP > Advance

Posted by GameMiestro

Layout on Advance>SP>Micro

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Layout on Advance>SP>Micro

I get it! Because they're all the same, right?

Posted by Pit

Quoting GameMiestro: Layout on Advance>SP>Micro

If you like holding a brick in your hand, maybe. The Layout on the Advance sucked. It was spread out, didn't crap your hands, but was heavy and wide.

SP fixed this by making it thinner, but ****ed up making buttons to close together.

Micro has the best layout when it comes to all three. The size and comfort of the SP and the layout of the advance, only drawback is people ***** out the screen.

Posted by GameMiestro

Bricks can be fun to play.

Hence the DS.

Posted by muffla

well this is all great butnobody awncersd the question

how squishy is squishy (lol that sounds funny):D

Posted by Sweegy

I see no reason to get one. Period. What, the screen wasn't small enough already? I still am happy with my old GBA classic, thank you very much!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What, the screen wasn't small enough already? I still am happy with my old GBA classic, thank you very much!

The GBA screen is absolute garbage. Even if the GBM has a much smaller screen, it manages to look twenty times better.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The Micro buttons are the same as the original GBA one and the DS Lite ones, to answer the question.

You know, the original GBA screen never bothered me. *shrug*

Posted by Pit

Quoting GameMiestro: Bricks can be fun to play.

Hence the DS.

Yeah, I'd pick the original gameboy over gameboy pocket anyday!

LOGIC IS YOUR FRIEND.