Genshiken...

Posted by Fate

Is a very funny otaku series. We all know anime and all that is kind of dorky, but when you get the most uber-nerdy people together and make an anime about their misadventures in doujinshi... It's hilarious. Anyone check it out?

Posted by gamerSam

I have only read up to manga 3. Never seen the Anime.

Posted by Fate

What do you think of it?

Posted by gamerSam

I think it is a good manga reflecting otakus and their obsession. I give it a 5 out of 5. Now I just need volume 4.

Posted by Fate

I can never find accurate release dates for any anime DVD. I have yet to find my Galaxy Angel Season 3 Collector's Box.

By the way, Saki-chan's encounter with the officiant and the athlete's foot had me laughing the hardest.

Posted by Switch.Wolf

I have only seen DVD 1 but really loved it! I agree, very accurately portrays otaku's alike. Very funny series and I love how the advertise another anime within it! lol ^^

Posted by Winky

I downloaded it and got an english dubbed one.... and honestly I don't like the voices of the characters so far... they just don't fit their look, and they seem to be off... so its turning me away from it (only watched first episode)

Posted by Fate

Who watches anime in English?

Posted by Klarth

Most people who like Dragonball Z.

Posted by Winky

Quoting Fate: Who watches anime in English?

if your being sarcastic....

Most people consider that Most animes have horrible anime voice overs compared to the japanese ones... there are very few animes that have good voiceovers...

Posted by Fate

Nobody watches anime in English. wtf

Posted by Winky

should I go cry now? I'm confused