....Me!

Posted by Azure Wolf

Hey, hello, here I am, the crappy stalker Lady! Happy Chibi-kun?
I'm Azure Wolf by s/n but people also call me Loney.
I....like stuff. Mostly old skool Zelda and Mario games take up my nearly dead systems. But I do like alot of new games too.
I draw stuff. Mostly stuff stated above *noddles*
I roleplay alot and tend to put some roleplay actions such as: *huggles*, *Giggles*, *squeals*, and *glomps*...and I do it alot.
And if no one could tell by my s/n or my av/sig pics...I likah dah woofies.
Aha...Loney-Lingo...
Don't step on me! *squeals and barks*

Posted by Dexter

My NES, Super NES, and Nintendo 64 are still alive and as active as ever in my den.

Welcome to VGC. I am Dexter. I've been here a long time and know many of the members too, so if you are ever wondering about anything, feel free to approach me. I won't bite you without permission, no matter how tempted I am for a taste. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/emo/currlove.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Azure Wolf:
Don't step on me! *squeals and barks*

What the ****? If I meet anyone who actually says **** like this, I'll punch them. Seriously. Even if they're old.

All joking aside, welcome to the forum.

Posted by The Judge

All joking aside, the only furry I like is Dexter, because that sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t's funny when he does it. Welcome to the forums and all that. I'll try to keep my candid opinions to myself.

Posted by Aesthetic

Hi, Loney. As long as you limit the squealing and barking, you should be treated well here. Besides, wouldn't you rather howl? Anyway, welcome to VGC. I'm not much of a gamer, but if you ever frequent the Off-Topic boards, you should see me. Sometimes.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Welcome to vgchat :D

Posted by Raptor

Welcome, Azure. Pay no attention to any of the members that posted above or below me, and enjoy your stay here.

Posted by Klarth

Stay away from Raptor; he yiffs.

Hello! Have fun on VGC.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Aesthetic: Besides, wouldn't you rather howl?

Not really. Wolves only howl when they're looking for someone/something or answering someone. Not normally because they're sad or just for the hell of it like people seem to beleive...and they don't howl at the moon -_-; *woof*

I think I can pick and choose who I want to hang around, thank you. *nod*

....Where the hell is Chibi-kun!? *taps foot angerly*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Jesus, enough with the retarded actions in asterisks thing. Also, Dexter is the only cool furry, because as previously stated, he's funny. Furthermore, I'm an asshole, so you should ignore everything I say.

Have fun.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, me too. Well, pay attention, 'cause I'm usually only that way when the situation calls for it, but my point stands.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Serioulsy, do stop teh actions thing. It makes to look like a stereotypical retarded immature 14 year old high school girl.

Posted by Ant

Hi, I'm the meanest person the site. I hope you have a horrible stay.

Posted by The Judge

lol @ raptor.
[quote]Welcome, Azure. Pay no attention to any of the members that posted above or below me, and enjoy your stay here.
"lol hi no one likes me but my opinion is better than everyone else's so please be my friend and enjoi your stay."

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Jesus, enough with the retarded actions in asterisks thing

And welcome.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Too many *huggles* around here, and you may get your head bitten off.

Anyhow, welcome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Anot not bitten as in some retarded furry chomp in asterisks thing.

Bitten as in ridiculed and mocked mercilessly.

*gets head bitten off*

*SQUEE!*

Posted by sabre

God almighty, do some people have no idea of the concept of self control? Just stop visiting the intro board if you're only going to be an assforce, christ.

@Azure: Hi, welcome aboard. Sorry about people in general.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Dexter: My NES, Super NES, and Nintendo 64 are still alive and as active as ever in my den.

Welcome to VGC. I am Dexter. I've been here a long time and know many of the members too, so if you are ever wondering about anything, feel free to approach me. I won't bite you without permission, no matter how tempted I am for a taste. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/emo/currlove.gif[/IMG]

Ugh...I can just taste the puke in my mouth......

:-D

Posted by Linko_16

Be nice to Loney, guys, she's a school friend. She rocks. Srsly.

I'm sorry to say this crowd is quite intolerant of people who act differently. You might want to be careful of cutesy stuff.

Quoted post: I'm sorry to say this crowd is quite intolerant of people who act differently. You might want to be careful of cutesy stuff.

Better yet, don't take anything we say seriously.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, you brought her here without warning her? What were you thinking?:(

Addendum to Vampiros statement: except for when we tell you to not do the asterisk thing. Seriously, it gets old fast.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: Be nice to Loney, guys, she's a school friend. She rocks. Srsly.

I'm sorry to say this crowd is quite intolerant of people who act differently. You might want to be careful of cutesy stuff.

Worst plea I've heard in some time.

Yeah, don't take anything we say seriously, and you'll be fine.

WE'RE REAL JOKERS HERE!

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: You might want to be careful of cutesy stuff.

Cutesy stuff, nee...? Okay....-whips out shotgun-
...what? No asterixes XD

Quoting Linko_16: Be nice to Loney, guys, she's a school friend. She rocks. Srsly.

Thank you Chibi-kun! I'd hug..but at the risk of ****ing people off more....-shiftey eyes-

[Quote=Klarth] In Nihon, baka! ^_^ Kekeke crazy kawaii uberchibi anime-kun!!!

...Nani?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh god. This is going to go poorly.

Advice: Stay away from DA. You'll be okay as long as you do that.

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote=Azure Wolf]Wolves only howl when they're looking for someone/something or answering someone.

Well, you were looking for "Chibi-kun," yes? And so far, all you've been doing is answering others. I think that howling is much more suitable for you. It's your decision, of course.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Aesthetic: Well, you were looking for "Chibi-kun," yes? And so far, all you've been doing is answering others. I think that howling is much more suitable for you. It's your decision, of course.

Yeah i guess your right..

Quoting Azure Wolf: Cutesy stuff, nee...? Okay....-whips out shotgun-
...what? No asterixes XD

Thank you Chibi-kun! I'd hug..but at the risk of ****ing people off more....-shiftey eyes-

...Nani?

So far so good!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Sabredog: God almighty, do some people have no idea of the concept of self control? Just stop visiting the intro board if you're only going to be an assforce, christ.

Must...control...urge...to be...AN ASSH[COLOR="White"]O[/COLOR]LE! *cries*

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Ant: Must...control...urge...to be...AN ASSH[COLOR="White"]O[/COLOR]LE! *cries*

I've been waiting 2 days to tell you your avatar ROCKS!
-luffs Desgaea-

Quoted post: -luffs Desgaea-

wtf is luffs?

...That better not mean "love".

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think it does

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/awardazurewolf.jpg]I hereby award Azure Wolf this crappy Ms Paint award.[/url]

Posted by Azure Wolf

-sweatdrop-
I'll be going now....

@Lord of Spam:
I GLADLY ACCEPT! -hugs thing-

Quoted post: ........
-sweatdrop-
I'll be going now....

That's hawt.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think you're missing the point...

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Lord of Spam: I think you're missing the point...

I excell at failing....

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats the first thing you've said that hasnt annoyed me. Congrats.

Edit: When I grow up I want to be a grumpy old coot.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Don't we all?

Quoted post: Edit: When I grow up I want to be a grumpy old cooter.

fix'd

Posted by Stalolin

lol sup go to the megaman board

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Lord of Spam: I think it does

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/awardazurewolf.jpg]I hereby award Azure Wolf this crappy Ms Paint award.[/url]

Take this as a compliment, Azure. All the time spent drawing that in MS Paint just goes to show how much attention you're getting. If you weren't liked at all, people would just start to ignore you. Rejoice, good cub.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not true. There is a directly proportional relationship t the amount taht I am annoyed and the amount of *****ing I do about it.

This is war, sammy:link:

Posted by Aesthetic

You're on, mattiekins. :link2:

Posted by Ant

Yeah...no.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: I think it does

A high-school teenager is critisized for being a stereotypical... high-school teenager? Oh noes.

She's kind. She's funny. She's affectionate. What are you guys complaining about?

Posted by Lord of Spam

....because she acts like a stereotypical weeaboo high school teenage furry.

Seriously, the action thing is annoying as hell. It makes her seem like she is incapable of converying herself in a rational, logical manner.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Linko_16: A high-school teenager is critisized for being a stereotypical... high-school teenager? Oh noes.

She's kind. She's funny. She's affectionate. What are you guys complaining about?

-arms wiggle-
Sweet, so sweet. <3
I honestly don't care what many htink of me as long as they acknowledge i'm here...

Posted by nich

Acknowledged, welcome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I no longer acknowledge the presence of any noobiew in this thread, nor would I if such a noobie were present.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Kay....whatever...
I've gotten the attention of about 4 or so different people than you so i say I'm doin' alright...

Quoted post: I've gotten the attention of about 4 or so different people than you so i say I'm doin' alright...

LoS' attention is equal to six regular VGC members. Therefore, you're doing poorly.

Posted by Azure Wolf

snuff...is this how you treat all of your new members?
Cheery board :3

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Azure Wolf: snuff...is this how you treat all of your new members?

Pretty much. :)

Welcome to VGC. While I personally don't like furry I won't go around hounding you or making fun of you for it.

Posted by Dexter

I luff the cute stuff. Keep it up, Azure, it gives you character. **huggles**

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh god, not you too dexy.:(

Quoted post: snuff...is this how you treat all of your new members?
Cheery board :3

Pretty much.

But like I said, we're kidding. Mostly. The action stuff is somewhat annoying. But it doesn't bother me too much. But yeah, no one (read: people who post in DA) are serious. So don't worry aobut it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Except for me. I'm serious business 24/7.
lol nah jay kay

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Azure Wolf: Kay....whatever...
I've gotten the attention of about 4 or so different people than you so i say I'm doin' alright...

Try to disregard a good majority of the comments being made, Loney. As long as you keep posting, especially with that upbeat attitude, I'm sure you'll be a fine poster and member of VGC.

Edit: Assuming you're taking it semi-seriously, of course ;)

Posted by Dexter

Many cosplayers are virtually always using the action stuff, so I've gotten used to it. It can sometimes be done in highly inventive and appealing ways.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Dexter: cosplayers

*Remembers the obese woman that cosplayed Rouge the Bat*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! >_<

Quoted post: Many cosplayers are virtually always using the action stuff, so I've gotten used to it. It can sometimes be done in highly inventive and appealing ways.
I blame anime and weeaboos.

Posted by Lord of Spam

DID SOMEBODY SAY WEEABOO?

I bet this post gets deleted by tomorow:cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: I bet this post gets deleted by tomorow:cool:

Wouldn't posting that provoke someone to delete it?

Quoted post: DID SOMEBODY SAY WEEABOO?

I bet this post gets deleted by tomorow

oobaeew.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont know why, but I pronounced it as oobawee and lol'd.

Try it. Its a funny word.

Quoted post: I dont know why, but I pronounced it as oobawee and lol'd.

Try it. Its a funny word.

That's what I typed at first. Then realised you're a ****ing moron and deleted it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

>:0

:(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: Oh god, not you too dexy.:(

TEH PUKE IS RISING AGAIN111111111111111

Welcome AW.

Posted by Iris

This thread is bull. Dex isn't funny.

Welcome to VGC. Enjoy the fact that you'll fit in around here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dex makes me lol:(

Posted by Dexter

I used to make Iris lol, too. All I get from her now is cruelty and I don't get any explanations along with it. I wonder what I did. :(

Posted by Azure Wolf

probobly started hangin' around with these -points- people

Posted by Ant

Oh shi-

Posted by Lord of Spam

Did we just get dissed? INTERNET WAR! :link::link2::link:

:link:

Posted by Zeta

Iris doesn't understand the art of LOL.

Posted by Lord of Spam

We need to get some Vikings in here to fight for us.

Posted by Zeta

Call ExoXile!

Posted by The Judge

No, he'll just spam the hell out of this board.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Good enough if it drives our enemies into the fires of hell:link:

Posted by The Judge

I suppose.

Posted by Iris

It's just the hardxxcore furry bit, Dex.

Posted by Azure Wolf

Wow...so this is what happenes when I enter a new board...civil war breaks out...huh...

No. There's always civil unrest.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Iris: It's just the hardxxcore furry bit, Dex.

You don't know furries too well if you think I'm hardxxcore.

But thanks for giving me a reason.

Posted by The Judge

BECAUSE I WAS A MEANY-PANTS I HAVE STARTED TALKING NICELY TO THIS GIRL ON AIM. I HOPE YOU ARE PLEASED WITH MY HOSPITALITY AND KINDNESS, SABREROBWASHER.

Posted by Azure Wolf

....-heart-

Posted by The Judge

*<3

<4*

Posted by sabre

Quoting The Judge: BECAUSE I WAS A MEANY-PANTS I HAVE STARTED TALKING NICELY TO THIS GIRL ON AIM. I HOPE YOU ARE PLEASED WITH MY HOSPITALITY AND KINDNESS, SABREROBWASHER.
Sure thing, nice hospitality there.