RPG invitational tournament

Posted by GameMiestro

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000]Okay then... now that (I hope) all of the responses are in, I can finally organize the battles. I've made the line ups somewhat... heh heh... interesting.

[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Division 1 entrants:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Rio/Roger Smith vs. Blarg/blarg the cookie monster [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Ragnar/Jesse Smith vs. Skull Master/Flame Ghost (NOT HAPPENING UNTIL STATS FOR SKULL MASTER ARE FIXED, OR IF JESSE DOESN'T MIND GETTING KILLED lol)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Arche Klaine/Klarth vs. Basterd/basterd[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Yugi Moto/Max Mouse vs Gamerz/gamerz[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Division 2 entrants:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Stray Zeta/Zeta vs. Richaod/Richaod[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Rising phoenix/aurora phoenix vs. scylla/scylla[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Zexion/Sean the Wicked Archlite/stepharneo (NOT HAPPENING UNTIL STATS FOR ZEXION ARE FIXED, SEAN SAID IT WAS OKAY)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Raigeros/Filarrh vs. Stalolin/Stalolin[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Arch Cross/Arczu vs. Exalbaru/Exalbaru[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Officials:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']GameMiestro- (participating, obviously) [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']Max Mouse- [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman']bazariah- [/FONT][/COLOR]

Here are the "official" rules which I sent everyone who was PM'd:

[COLOR=black][FONT='Times New Roman'][quote]-8 people enter, 1 person leaves. Winner gets 5 billion wackler, as well as a

Posted by Richaod

Oh yeah, I'll participate.

Posted by Zeta

I've got all my buyable stats up to the Division 2 max... except MP. Nobody uses MP.

And I don't think FDL/FM/SZ/BC can compete, what with the banning.

Posted by Sean the Wicked

I sent you the PM, but I'm confirming my participation here.

Posted by Zeta

*Must resist urge to post "Believe it!" after seeing Sean's avy/sig*

Posted by Max Mouse

I want in. I'll take them down with the heart of the cards.

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote]
-In order to create a more diverse battleground, no one is allowed to bring any of their stats higher than 100,000,000 before or during the tournament (if active). If any of your stats are higher than this any time before or during your active session at the tournament, please PM me immediately. This includes summons.

http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-STR

Two of you dudes have more than 100,000,000 strength!!! (I can edit any ones stats.)

You guys better start bulding your stats up now, as close to 100,000,000 as possible, or you're toast!!!

(Yes, I'm in!!!)

Posted by Zeta

Considering GM's post, I don't think he and baz are participating.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote]I want in. I'll take them down with the heart of the cards.

You're an official, and you're stats are too high for division 1 and too low for division 2. However, anyone that wasn't sent a PM and still wants to play can take ANY open slot, even Wings's... thats a chance at several billion wackler up for grabs!

Posted by Xero

ok so how do I win my first round?

Posted by GameMiestro

Slow down there! All I'm trying to find right now is who can join! If you've signed up, get all of you're stats to the maximum amount allowed, and do the same with a summon. It should take awhile!

[quote]Two of you dudes have more than 100,000,000 strength!!! (I can edit any ones stats.)

I'm sure you can edit stats... please don't! I've invited baziriah to be an official with me, which means we won't be participating. I would, however, like it if you "trimmed" the stats of anyone who has agreed to play but went over their limit. Speaking of limits...

1'st division cannot have any stat over 100,000,000
2'nd division cannot have any stat over 110,000
3'rd division cannot have any stat over 700

I will organize matches in either 3 days, or when the slots are all taken, whichever comes first.

Posted by Xero

100 milions? Meh I only have 1 million so far.

I've signed up of course. I'll now try to get as far as I can before the tournament ;)

Posted by Roger Smith

This should be fun:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: I'll now try to get as far as I can before the tournament ;)

You got 2,000,000,000 more wacklers (billion). To any one else in Division 1, sign-up here and if you need it, I'll give you 2 billion.

Posted by Klarth

ARCHE. Not "Archie". >_>

I'm down, dog. This should be fun :cool:

Posted by Stalolin

I'm totally in.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Stalolin]I'm totally in.

You are now in division 2! Better get working on those stats... :)

Thank you to everyone that responded so quickly. It makes the job a lot easier. About a third of the members invited have already said they can participate... keep them coming!

Posted by gamerz

Fine, count me in.

Posted by stepharneo

just incase i was cofusing in my pm (bloody likely), i'm in, even if i lose (also likely) it'll be a laugh, and according to max mouse's sig anything is possible...right?

Posted by GameMiestro

Heh, Flame Ghost has over 6 billion wackler now...

Posted by gamerz

and you need to bump me up to division 1 now, thanks to jesse donating me 2 billion.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: You got 2,000,000,000 more wacklers (billion). To any one else in Division 1, sign-up here and if you need it, I'll give you 2 billion.

Alright. I signed up. Give me the cash now ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=gamerz]and you need to bump me up to division 1 now, thanks to jesse donating me 2 billion.

Blarg! You cant just do that! Luckily, there was an empty slot, but otherwise, you would have been DQ'd...

Posted by Xero

Alright GM. I've exceeded the ammount of STR possible for participating in the tournament. Can I be an official?

Posted by Zeta

So when will this thing be held?

Posted by Xero

In 2 days zeta ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Flame ghost]Alright GM. I've exceeded the ammount of STR possible for participating in the tournament. Can I be an official?

Why did you excede the maximum amount? Well, I'll try to fix that. No, you can't be an official...

Posted by Zeta

OH SNAP! NOW FG CAN'T PARTICIPATE! >=D

Posted by Xero

Hmm...So I boosted my STR for nothing...crap...

Posted by Roger Smith

Lmao, I can still pwn you FG:mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Hmm...So I boosted my STR for nothing...crap...

You can still be in it if you want me to change your stats to 100,000,000!!!!

Quoting GameMiestro: Can you change Flame Ghosts strength and defense to 100,000,000? Thanks.

Posted by scylla

I'll go in the tourney!

Posted by GameMiestro

I have crammed anyone who has not already responded into the first two divisions, filling up all of the slots, as well as gave them some cash... now I just have to position the people who are just now responding.

NOTE: THERE ARE ONLY TWO DIVISIONS NOW. I WILL BE ADDING ANY NEW ENTRANTS TO ONE OF THESE TWO DIVISIONS.

There are still very few people who have maxed out their stats! Remember, if you are in division 1, get them to 100,000,000; if you're in division 2, get them to 110,000! I (and probably Jesse and baz) can give you wackler if you need it for upgrades. One day left...

110,000?! Mine (strength) is only at 5610 and that's even after some random person donated me money!

Posted by Arczu

I'm slowly getting there. I'm not going crazy over it thogh so yeah...

EDIT: 110,000 in a day? Even if I had a bot to do it for me, not enough time. I''ve been out for a loop in the RPG scene. Ugh...

Posted by GameMiestro

You dont NEED to level up! Just go to the store, buy items like Increase STR By 1000 over and over, and get your stats way up there! Thats the point of me giving the money- you can get high stats without even having to battle! You could easily get all of your stats to 110,000 in half an hour, so don't complain.

Posted by scylla

we need the +10,000 upgrades now...

clicking for 1000 at a time is starting to be a real pain the ***.

Posted by Klarth

Psst. Save up for the +1,000,000 upgrades.

Posted by scylla

those wont do me any good since I'm in league 2 for the turney!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: I (and probably Jesse and baz) can give you wackler if you need it for upgrades.

LOL!!! That's an understatement!!! If any of us can't give any of them cash, were messed up!!!! I can give 22 people two billion each....if they need it!!!! Then of course we can easily kill Zero Tolerance a ton of times in one hit for 2 billion more each time!!! :D

Posted by scylla

I need 2 billion!!

Oh and jesse, can you go ahead & set my stats to 110,000? My fingers are tired and I'll pay what it costs.

Posted by GameMiestro

I got 1,000,000+ upgrades nearly 10,000 times, and people are mad about a few hundred 1000+ upgrades? The effort needed (which isn't much) should seperate the winners from the losers. Read my thread called "After the fact..." if you want help on getting upgrades.

Posted by Filarrh

I've made a mistake while setting my stats and accidentally set my HP 1000 points too high. Jesse, can you fix that for me? Thanks.

Posted by scylla

Quoting GameMiestro: I got 1,000,000+ upgrades nearly 10,000 times, and people are mad about a few hundred 1000+ upgrades? The effort needed (which isn't much) should seperate the winners from the losers. Read my thread called "After the fact..." if you want help on getting upgrades.

Dam right I'll be mad if I click too much and accidentally bump it to something like 124,000. And I'm sure you would be too if you were trying to set your stats just right for a turney!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, if you go over, I'm sure Jesse would be HAPPY to change your stats back, right? :D

Quoting GameMiestro: You dont NEED to level up! Just go to the store, buy items like Increase STR By 1000 over and over, and get your stats way up there! Thats the point of me giving the money- you can get high stats without even having to battle! You could easily get all of your stats to 110,000 in half an hour, so don't complain.

That isn't the problem, I just don't have the money to get the stats. =(

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, here's a bit of help... I thought I already gave you some, though.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Any one else want, er need there stats knocked back some!! :D:D:D I'll be glad to knock them down!! :D:D:D Especially if there username is scylla or some other n00bie!! :D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

8 of the division 2 people are right at the limit! This is going to be good.... but what of all you division 1 folks? RS, FG, and Jesse are the only people at the max, and FG might not even be allowed to play if he doesn't get his stats changed soon.

And I guess you cant just level his stats now, and let me reimburse him later? :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yo, Flame Ghost, 138180803 and 134125871 is a little bit too high!! Want me to knock it down!!! :D

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting scylla: I need 2 billion!!

Oh and jesse, can you go ahead & set my stats to 110,000? My fingers are tired and I'll pay what it costs.

Yeah set my stats too. Somewhere close to 100,000,000.:(

Jesse, could you lower all my stats to 110,000? I just used the money people donated me (thanks whoever did it!) to raise them by a million instead of waiting an hour upgrading by a thousand.

Posted by Klarth

HEYHEYHEYHEY SEAN FURY SEAN FURY SEAN FURY SHUT THE **** UP

Jesse: Drop my stats if they ever go over, pls.

Posted by scylla

alright, enough stats talk, what time tommorrow does thing start? 12:00 PM Central Time or what?

Posted by GameMiestro

LOOK AT THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, LOTS OF COOL STUFF IS THERE NOW. 6:00 CT PM if you need a reminder.

Posted by basterd

ok now I don't get who's fighting who the people with in the division?

Posted by scylla

Quoting GameMiestro: LOOK AT THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD, LOTS OF COOL STUFF IS THERE NOW. 6:00 CT PM if you need a reminder.

Grrrrr!!! I have to leave everyday at 5:30 CT PM. I suggest this be pushed to a weekend date.

Posted by GameMiestro

1. This time is constant. If you cant do it on a weekday, do it at the same time on a weekend, later on.

2. If you dont like the time, thats okay. Just talk to the person your going against, and see if you can agree on a better time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Max Mouse: Yeah set my stats too. Somewhere close to 100,000,000.:(

Sorry, you have to do the finger work just like the rest of us. If you're too weak to press a button a billion times, you're too weak to battle!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

How is Max Mouse an official AND a participant?

I just noticed my summon is super powerful too. Could you reduce that too Jesse? If it's too much trouble, don't bother, I probably won't even use it anyway.

Posted by stepharneo

so the first game is tomorrow. if i wake up really early does that mean i'll have the advantage due to challenging first?

Posted by basterd

ok you said to 2-3 days is the freakin game going to be today or tommaro because I'm out if it's going to be tommaro got to goto CND.

Posted by stepharneo

yeah um accidentally raised my health instead of my summons, jesse could you lower my health back to where it belongs...right by the limit...thanks

Posted by GameMiestro

It starts today! It continues tomorrow, and the day after, and for as long as it takes!

I will see you tonight, then?

[COLOR=#f0f8ff][FONT=Georgia][quote]How is Max Mouse an official AND a participant?[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#f0f8ff]8 is a much nicer number to work with than 7, and I thought he would be an amusing participant. Anyways, I doubt he'll get far, with that little strength... :)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm ready for whatever awaits me!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

*click*

It is precisely 6:00 CT right now, if you haven't gotten your time zones right.

Posted by Exalbaru

If you want an easy division 2 victory, battle me. I really need some wackler to raise myn stats!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

:eek: Max Mouse just got banned... well, I dont know if he can do the RPG or not, but if he cant, I guess I'll just count it as a loss...

And Exalbaru, heres a bit of help.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'd like to know who I'm fighting.

EDIT: I got it, nvm.

Got my stats fixed, GM.

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, it seems like people are TRYING to battle... if you actually can finish one, just post about it here!

Posted by higbvuyb

Rising Phoenix whatever probably can't play for the next (3) days because he is away. He MAY not be able to play.

GM, my fight is now gone, what happened? The only thing I could thing of, was my opponent's health wasn't at max (110,000 out of 120,000), but I figured that was fine since he would be over the limit anyway and that lowered it perfectly. Is it a forfeit or what?

Posted by GameMiestro

After a few hours, a battle is automatically deleted. Unless Jesse changes this back (it was useful for bots), you and your opponent will have to be online at the same time for an RPG battle to work.

Posted by Max Mouse

I'm back Gamemiestro

Posted by Jesse Smith

Only battle some one when there on!!!

*Edits Flame ghost's stats.* Last thing I want to do is get killed!!! grrrr!!!!

Posted by gamerz

[quote=GameMiestro]:eek: Max Mouse just got banned... well, I dont know if he can do the RPG or not, but if he cant, I guess I'll just count it as a loss...

And Exalbaru, heres a bit of help.

Max mouse is going to get slaughtered. I made the mistake of fighting him but he's not on right now, so I'm exiting it so I can rework my stats.

*NOTE this does not count as a win or a loss

Posted by Max Mouse

How can I tell If you're online if you are hidden in the online users list?:mad:

Posted by Nickd009

i would like to battle someone if they are up to the challenge ;)

Posted by Alex1008

I would also like to battle somebody in my range of stats, someone unlike Nickd009, he's a little too strong for me

Posted by Max Mouse

The tournament ended a long time ago.

Posted by Nickd009

oh, well i didnt want to start a new thread for battles