Therion ~ Celebrators of Becoming

Posted by Klarth

Four DVDs and two CDs. It's unconfirmed what's on the CDs (I'm guessing live tracks/demos) but the DVDs will have live material, documentaries and videos.

I am saving as we speak.

Posted by sabre

aha, first real pressie of 2006 for me! Synchestra was great, but this is something I've been looking forwards to for a while now. I can't wait to have it in my hands.

The cover art is beautiful from what I've seen, but the picture you've got is the largest I've seen it. Is there a bigger one floating around anywhere?

Posted by Shin-Ra

I love when bands come out with stuff like this, so props to Therion. If I have any money, I'll be sure and get this.

Posted by Klarth

Pale Folklore wooden boxset?!? Mother****er! How much and where from?

[quote=Sabredog]The cover art is beautiful from what I've seen, but the picture you've got is the largest I've seen it. Is there a bigger one floating around anywhere?
Nawp, this one's the largest I could find. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'd buy this if I knew it wouldn't cost a lot.

Quoted post: Pale Folklore wooden boxset?!? Mother****er! How much and where from?

That, however, sounds badass AND affordable.

Posted by Klarth

Affordable? Sadly mistaken, you are, what with the run of 500 and hand-varnishings.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Affordable? Sadly mistaken, you are, what with the run of 500 and hand-varnishings.

Yeah, I just saw Gar's post :(

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Klarth: Pale Folklore wooden boxset?!? Mother****er! How much and where from?

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=10663&page=4
I moved that to here.

I'm buying it for $200 and I'm not saying from where until it's ordered. The price doesn't really bother me, I'd probably pay more, honestly.

Posted by Klarth

I don't know why I said 500. Blonde moments come with bleach, I guess :(

But man... Man.