Kids.

Posted by Xenos

Out of curiousity, would you guys have kids, adopt some, or just not have them at all?

I guess for me ... I'd rather adopt some kids seeing that I probably won't get married ever. Even then, I think there are some kids out there that need a more worthwhile trainer. :mad: But in all honesty, I probably would adopt a kid moreso than have any of my own. I don't really like a lot of kids from a certain age range, but, for the most part, I blame that on the parents for spoiling their brats too much. I'm confident I could raise a pretty sucessful person, and if that is the case, I'd rather adopt some kids who really need it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I pray that I dont have kids. For one, I hate them. They are a huge fiscal drain, and they get on my ****ing nerves. Two, any kid that I did raise would end up horribly ****ed up.

Although if I do get unlucky enough to have one, it WILL be named Optimus Prime, no matter what the woman wants.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]I hate kids they always want everything.
And im not gonna waste any money on them.[/COLOR]

Posted by Moogs

I would have one or two. I wouldn't adopt.

Posted by Zeta

I'd have only one. I don't want any ****ed annoying sibling rivalry.

Posted by Crazy K

Sure I would like to have kids, the highest would be 3. 4 is out of the question.

Posted by Lord of Spam

With the money that I will save on not having kids, i plan to have some mad phat adventures.:cool:

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Lord of Spam: I pray that I dont have kids. For one, I hate them. They are a huge fiscal drain, and they get on my ****ing nerves. Two, any kid that I did raise would end up horribly ****ed up.

Pretty much the same, except I would never even try to raise one. Babies are such disgusting little piles of slime, and I can barely tolerate being around one for five minutes. I'll eventually adopt, but I guarantee it'll be a mammal with more than two legs.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Raptor: Babies are such disgusting little piles of slime, and I can barely tolerate being around one for five minutes.

You realize you were once one of said disguting little piles of slime, and your parents tolerated being around you for about 18 fuxing years?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I all ready have kids. Quite a few, in fact. All adopted.

Posted by Xenos

Very small children!

Posted by Zeta

Why is this a multiple choice poll?

Posted by Xenos

Some people would want to have their own kids and adopt? I should have made that a poll option, but hey!--I had a brain fart.

Posted by Demonblade

Sure, id have kids. But only 2 or 3, no more. If i had one, id have to have another, cuz only children are a little phucking wierd most times.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Zeta: You realize you were once one of said disguting little piles of slime, and your parents tolerated being around you for about 18 fuxing years?

Yeah, so?

Posted by Zeta

So... so... ****, I can't counter that...

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont remember for sure, but I seem to recall that the overall cost to house, feed, maintain, and educate a child (note, this is for ONE kid) is something like a few hundred thousand over the course of their life. Hhmmmm... what else could I do with a [url=http://www.navidazimi.com/albums/ferrari430/f430.sized.jpg]few extra hundred thousand?[/url]

Posted by Raptor

Here is what you could do with a [url=https://secure.worldwildlife.org/forms/main_donate_1.cfm?donorsrc=topnav&CFID=8289388&CFTOKEN=72980359]few extra hundred thousand[/url].

Posted by Lord of Spam

If I was going to **** my money away on something that wasnt going to help me, I'd have kids:P

Posted by Ant

MONEY SURE IS KEWL CAUSE YOU CAN DO STUFF WITH IT!

In the future I might want a child of my own. Gotta spread the seed. But I think I'd only have one...and hopefully a boy.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I would be miserable if i had a female child. I would take every chance I could in their teen years to make them embarassed as a payback fo rbeing such a pain in the ***.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Lord of Spam: I dont remember for sure, but I seem to recall that the overall cost to house, feed, maintain, and educate a child (note, this is for ONE kid) is something like a few hundred thousand over the course of their life. Hhmmmm... what else could I do with a [url=http://www.navidazimi.com/albums/ferrari430/f430.sized.jpg]few extra hundred thousand?[/url]

You would have to be an awefully dilligent saver to be able to purchase one of those, especially since statistically speaking, thats probably about 1/5-1/7 of the amount of money you will make in your entire lifetime. But i suppose its possible if you have no kids :)

Posted by The Judge

1 kid, preferrably a boy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

2 kids.

Yeah.

Posted by Shin-Ra

There's enough people in the world and there's no point in me making more. I don't mind kids, but I really dislike babies. They're gross and creep me out. Either way, it'll have to be a mutual decision between me and whoever I end up with.

Quoted post: There's enough people in the world and there's no point in me making more. I don't mind kids, but I really dislike babies. They're gross and creep me out. Either way, it'll have to be a mutual decision between me and whoever I end up with.

But you could make bad viking babies :(

Posted by brownoystercult

I'd be willing to go up to 3 children.

Preferably two girls and one boy.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro: But you could make badass viking babies :(

This is true. I started to write that and then realized I couldn't phrase it in a way that wouldn't make me sound like I'm NS. You have to think though, from a typical Pantheist's view it's understood that the only way to preserve nature is through mankind's extermination. Not making babies is my passive aggressive way of accomplishing this. Ha. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Demonblade: But i suppose its possible if you have no kids :)

That would be the point I was trying to make, for those of you out there who are competely retarded.

Plus, little kids dont have any system of logic. I cant deal with people who have no logic:(

Posted by Klarth

I'm likely to be infertile, apparently. I've been cooking my testicles with my laptop for as long as I can remember.

And I hate children, so no adoption for me.

Quoted post: I'm infertile. I cooked my testicles a few years ago with a laptop.

Sounds pretty hawt.

GET IT?!

Posted by nich

I'd like to have 2 of my own because, well, why do people have kids? I would also like to adopt, I can't imagine being one of the kids that bounce around from foster home to foster home. Plus, this world sucks and it would be selfish to bring another life into it when there are so many who were carelessly created then abandoned.

Posted by sniper

I'd be willing to have a kid if I wasn't involved in it's life at all.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting sniper: I'd be willing to have a kid if I wasn't involved in it's life at all.

I'm all about making kids. I just dont want to deal with them.

Posted by Dragner

Its weird I find most kids from the age 4-12 to be annoying with their I am right all the time, and know everything already attitude. But I want one of my own to see if I would make a better father than the Dbag that help make me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Being a ****ty parent tends to run in families, so chances are no.

Posted by sabre

I really love the idea of bringing up kids some day, and definitely of my own, not adopted. It'd feel really weird to bring up someone else's kids, I don't think I'd be able to handle it very well.

Hopefully it wouldn't be too soon though, I'd like to have totally settled down with someone before having any. I wouldn't imagine until I'm at least 26, probably 28 or 30.

Posted by MetalVox~55

After almost becoming a Dad (not gonna be anymore), I'd say that yeah, i would like to have kids, but when the time is right.

Posted by Dragner

Quoting Lord of Spam: Being a ****ty parent tends to run in families, so chances are no.

Were do you get this info from? My mom is a great parent but hers sucked. My Sisters are bother good mothers and they have the same Father I do.

Posted by Ch

Kids? I love the little kids. I'm actually enrolled in a Child Study class at school. I'd have some kids of my own and I'd adopt some too to make a big family.

Quoted post: I really love the idea of bringing up kids some day, and definitely of my own, not adopted. It'd feel really weird to bring up someone else's kids, I don't think I'd be able to handle it very well.

The only good part of that would be getting to tell your kid.

Quoted post: Were do you get this info from?

Common knowledge. They may not be exactly like their parents, but they will pick of traits or quirks that will impact how they raise a child. Even if it's doing the complete opposite of what their parents did.

Posted by Calamity

I wouldn't mind having kids... one day. But I can't imagine ever acquiring the degree of patience I would need to deal with any offspring, so meh. I dunno, maybe I'll get lucky and have kids that're depressed and quiet.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Calamity: I wouldn't mind having kids... one day. But I can't imagine ever acquiring the degree of patience I would need to deal with any offspring, so meh. I dunno, maybe I'll get lucky and have kids that're depressed and quiet.

Where the **** have you been.

Posted by Altinure

I plan to adopt once I get out of graduate school. I want a little asian daughter.

Posted by sheen

Quoting Altinure: I plan to adopt once I get out of graduate school. I want a little asian daughter.
i do to or i would just have 2 or 3

Posted by GameMiestro

I don't hate kids, I just think having them is uneconomic.
So none of the above.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Dragner: Its weird I find most kids from the age 4-12 to be annoying with their I am right all the time, and know everything already attitude. But I want one of my own to see if I would make a better father than the Dbag that help make me.

Isn't it the other way around? Aren't teenagers the ones that think they are always right? Don't adults always say the teenage rebellion thing is an act of them thinking they are always right so they refuse to do what they are told is the right path to take? Now with little kids it's different. They want to be independant. That's entirely different from thinking you know everything.

Anyway, babies are only cool when they aren't crying or taking craps and smelling or drooling all over the place. Wait they always do that. So I guess babies wouldn't be a pro for me to have kids. Although, once they pass that stage I really don't think it will be that bad. Afterall the behavior of a child is mainly due to the parenting skills of their parents. I mean my parents were on the right track when they starting raising me, at least it seems that way to me since I turned out ok (at least it seems that way to me, idk). I never was physically abused as a child either. Sure there are peopel that dislike babies, me included I guess, with all the racket they cause at night and what not, but once you get through that stage most people tend to say it gets better. Hey it's only for a few years right? You have married people that say they don't want kids because one of them opposes babies, yet they have them, get through that terrable baby stage, and then they say it's not so bad.

So for me, I choose to have only one child. Just so that you don't have any sibling conflicts and fighting and screaming and whatever. Plus it doesn't cost as much to support one child than it is to support 2 or 3 or 4 or how ever many you may have.

Posted by Demonblade

I dunno, im glad that i have a few brothers. Aside from all of the arguements we had when we were younger, its nice to know that there are a few people in this world bound to me by blood that will be there with me til the end...long after our parents are gone. So thats why if i have a child, i would feel obligated to have another. but no more than 2 or 3

Posted by Trigger

If I were to have children, I'd at least want to spend several years doing all the things that I want to do first, and enjoy myself while I can. Then I could settle down and think about starting a family; though if I were to have children it would be preferable for me to have one boy and one girl. Two children would be the limit.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If I have my way I'll never have kids!! :D I would be a miserable daddy!!! Imagine having no rules and never hearing the words like 'curfew', 'bed time', or 'belt'!!!! Having a wacko for a daddy would not be good!!!! :D

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Jesse Smith: If I have my way I'll never have kids!! :D I would be a miserable daddy!!! Imagine having no rules and never hearing the words like 'curfew', 'bed time', or 'belt'!!!! Having a wacko for a daddy would not be good!!!! :D

Trust me, you'll never be having kids. Take this as your vote of confidence for the day.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Jesse would have to find a woman willing to mate with him before he could have kids, and we all know THAT aint gonna happen.:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

I have a feeling that was what Raptor was trying to say. :D

Posted by Monkey-paw

i would just have a few :D lol

Posted by Azure Wolf

I'd most likely adopt. Just one though. I don't see me having a really big family outside of relatives...which I, sadly, have alot of oO;
It saves me the pain of childbirth, which, right now, i'm not so fond of. ><;
It also gives me the chance to help out...uh...people. Which I don't normally like either, but eh.

Posted by JonMB

It's unlikely I will have kids. I've never had a desire for them. They are expensive, lots of responsibility, and since I'm an uncle I already have kids in my life I can look over.

Although I've been told by a few people that I would be a wonderful father, and it's true, my kids would be ****ing awesome people. So if I ever feel like giving a gift to the world, maybe I'll make one.

I suppose this also depends on my future wife, although I may not marry someone if they're serious about wanting children. That's something we'll need to agree on.

[QUOTE=Mystic Hero]Aren't teenagers the ones that think they are always right?
Most humans think they're always right. It has little to do with their age. And if you disagree with me, then you're wrong.