The Bank

Posted by NES Queen

ok, what is the point to the bank? I thought it was so that your wackler was safe when you go into battle. gamemiestro challenged me, and like a champ, i accepted knowing full well i would lose. i banked all my wackler on hand first but after he beat me, it said he took 0 wackler from what i had on hand, and 10 million from my bank account!

no fair! seriously though, what is the point to it if your wackler isn't safe in there?

*and give me back my 10 million, i was saving up for 100 mil so i can upgrade since jesse kept the gap between upgrades too big (either 100,000 wackler for a measly 1000 upgrade or 100 million wackler for a 1 mil ugrade. what happened to the 1 million wackler for the 100,000 upgrade??)*

Posted by Demonblade

Perhaps the bank is just there so you can earn interest on your wackies....10% is a pretty decent deal for a savings accoung :)

Posted by GameMiestro

:) I was wondering if I got anything or not... and here's some money, anyways.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've got a - added before my amount...with out even battling!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

You failed a loan. Congrats.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh no, I didn't even have a loan then!! It happened twice in a day, from 2 billion to minus 2 billion!!!

Posted by Xero

The point with the bank is so you can deposit wacklers. Point of that? Making more wacklers with the interest ;) If you put like 10 billions in the bank, you'll have like 100+ millions after 5 days (I'm saying that randomly)

Make more money easily, thats what its about. I just gained 4 millions yesteday in my bank account :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

I started trying the bank stuff, but before I could even get very much interest, I advanced so much that the interest was worthless compaired to how much you could get for fighting.

Today I tried to place my 21,471,836,661 in to the bank since 2 billion interest a day would be really nice, but it only lets you place about 2 billion wacklers at a time, so I didn't bother! I'm too lazy to put wacklers in the bank 10 times and then have to do it 10 times to get it all out.

Posted by basterd

How come I can put 900 billion in the bank but I can only take out 2 million or less at a time?

Posted by Roger Smith

Cuz banks don't want you to take your money.

Just like in real life:)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting basterd: How come I can put 900 billion in the bank but I can only take out 2 million or less at a time?

You're lucky. I couldn't put more than 2 something billion in at a time!! It's that 32k bit number, 2,147,483,647.

Posted by basterd

lmao it must mean something like that show LOST.

Posted by GameMiestro

My thoughts about the bank are best explained in my new sig.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er how did you get that!!!! :D

Posted by Decado

It should be explained that the steal function is an unofficial mod, and the fact it takes out of the bank is the fault of the guy who coded that, not of the banks, where, under normal circumstances, your cash is perfectly safe :p

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm sure I had stealing set to no, though right now I can't find anything about it in the admin area, though I remember seeing settings about it some where!!!

Posted by basterd

How come when you reach that 2,147 billion(whatever) # in the bank then your intrest is - instead of it still going up?

Posted by gamerz

and what the hell happened to my 709 billion wackler.... alright jesse, what in the hell did you do to my bank??

I figure somethings fishy when I log in the next day and have 0 wackler on hand and 1 in the bank.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=gamerz]and what the hell happened to my 709 billion wackler....

Why exactly would you do that many battles?

Posted by basterd

lol,donations? i maybe fight ZERO once or twice just to get more wackler and keep up with people but I stoped playing

Posted by gamerz

[quote=GameMiestro]Why exactly would you do that many battles?

If your going to focus on doing something, you cant just do it half [COLOR=#ff0000]a[/COLOR][COLOR=white]ssed and call it complete. When I aim for something, I set a goal and achieve that goal.[/COLOR]

And no basterd, I didn't donate it all (though I suspect that snake in the grass jesse smith :jesse: might have since he has access to the rpg inferno admin cp). I logged into & checked my bank and it was empty, leave for 1 wackler.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've lost my wacklers twice. I'm guessing it has to do with that php max number.

Posted by gamerz

hmm, it might be. Then again I wasn't playing for a few days in a row (could that be it?) Thank you for returning it back to what it was at before it disappeared by the way. (sends a donation in gratitude)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=gamerz]If your going to focus on doing something, you cant just do it half [COLOR=#ff0000]a[/COLOR][COLOR=white]ssed and call it complete. When I aim for something, I set a goal and achieve that goal.[/COLOR]

If your computer explodes when you get 1 trillion wackler, don't say I didn't warn you.

Posted by gamerz

it wont be my loss if it goes boom at 1 trillion wacklers! I goto a college where I can use dozens upon dozens of computers! (I'll have the rpg inferno to blame if it does though)

Posted by gamerz

ok, now I have -1,243,203,999 wacklers, what the f uck?

I just bought a mystery pack of triad cards & beat a level 1 bot. How the hell did I get negative wacklers? I had over 900 billion!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er it looks like you got...906666666666!!!!