ilovebees 2

Posted by Klarth

Any die-hard Halo fanboy will remember ilovebees, the Halo 2 teaser site done in the style of Ourcolony. Well:

http://www.ilovebees2.com/

Halo 3 countdown? Discuss

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

27 days? Rubbish.

Although, fun. Here's what I've dug up in the first few seconds.

It says WHAT YOU KNOW in the bottom bar.
C seems to have something to do with... something.

[quote]JOURNAL ENTRY: R MORROW

I have been recording noises of what I can hear from where I sit, its a small room maybe 12X12' and I hear the footsteps of someone patrolling back and forth. My messages do not seem to be getting out, I have tried and tried but no one is registering. I have been disciplined because someone has been using my username to try and gain access to the database.

Today there was no food as part of my punishment it appears that the one they call Onas is in charge at least that's what it sound like his name is from what I can hear. I only hope someone can help me discover the password so I can escape, I have made contact with one they call Walsh I think he is in the cell next to me. It sounds as if he is being tortured I heard screams and laughter I can only assume the screams were from him. I see a light through a small hole in the wall it looks as if it is some sort of screen or monitor I can almost make out a the letter C it must have some significance. I have to go someone is coming.

There's morse code in the source, too. Give me a minute.

EDIT: The Morse code seems to say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, although I don't know if that's right or not.

Clicking on the counter gets this:

[quote]nonexistence, nothing, nowhere, nullity, obscurity, out there, void

FOUR OH FOUR PAGE
...but that seems to just be a standard 404 page, as anything in the address bar gets it.

There's a link on the splash page, which links to this:
[quote]
[ascii art]
ACCESS DENIED
[/ascii art]

DATABASE RECORDS FOR MARCH 4, 2006

PASSWORD ENTRIES CORRECT: 0
PASSWORD ENTERIES INCORRECT : 2,488
USERNAMES CORRECT: RMORROW

CLOSE 4

Posted by Klarth

...I think it might actually be a countdown for Elder Scrolls IV.

"nonexistence, nothing, nowhere, nullity, obscurity, out there, void" - All synonyms for Oblivion.

"JOURNAL ENTRY: R MORROW" - Elder Scrolls III was called Morrowind.

Morse code:

Morse code:

teeeeeteee
eeteeeeeete
teeeeeteee
eeteeeeeete
teeeeeteee
eeteeeeeete
teeeeeteee
eeteeeeeete
teeeeeteee
eeteeeeeete

It's nonsense.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Yeah. I did a quick search and apparently the Oblivion logo was on the page at some point.

Posted by Klarth

orly? Cool. :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Yeah. I did a quick search and apparently the Oblivion logo was on the page at some point.

Not the logo, just the dude on a horse. Well, that's what I saw last night anyways.

Posted by Runescapekid2010

maybe its not for halo maybe its for oblivion

Posted by Klarth

:(