OSI ~ Free

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Kevin Moore and Jim Matheos will be releasing a new OSI album entitled "Free" on April 21st, 2006.

The album will once again have Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater) on drums and will feature Joey Vera (Fates Warning) on bass on five tracks. A special edition double CD of "Free" is scheduled for release in Europe on April 24th.

For more information about OSI, please visit the official Office Of Strategic Influence website.

Office of Strategic Influence - Free Tracklist:

1. Sure You Will (03:46)
2. Free (03:20)
3. Go (04:16)
4. All Gone Now (05:13)
5. Home Was Good (05:03)
6. Bigger Wave (04:30)
7. Kicking (03:52)
8. Better (04:06)
9. Simple Life (04:00)
10. Once (06:34)
11. Our Town (03:20)

Musicians:

Jim Matheos - guitars, keyboards and programming
Kevin Moore - vocals, keyboards and programming
Mike Portnoy - acoustic drums
Joey Vera - bass on Sure You Will, Free, All Gone Now, Bigger Wave, Kicking
ORGASM. orgasssssm. I can't wait for this - I'm going to preorder the 2-cd edition. The cover art is ****ing cool, too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Eh, I wasn't really "wow'd" by the first album. Plus, Portnoy needs to get a real job. Or at least pick one band and stick with it.

Posted by Raptor

Acoustic drums? ugh.

Posted by Klarth

Sorry, I guess they should give Portnoy the boot and replace him with a screaming, thumping synthesiser.

Um.

Quoted post: Sorry, I guess they should give Portnoy the boot and replace him with a screaming, thumping synthesiser.

Um.

Not my point, and it was more of a joke. It just seems he's in EVERY band these days, either as a drummer or something completely unrelated. He's great and all, but eh. It's just annoying I guess.

Posted by Klarth

I was talking to Yiffter. :/

Oh...

Point stands.

Posted by metal_bladekid

i like osi. they r great prog metal band

Posted by Klarth

Kevin More's voice is sexay. :D