Legend of zelda OOT?

Posted by harvest-sprite

Are they bringing the ocarina of time on the ds?

Posted by Nizmo

Well, I'm not sure about whether or not they're bringing Ocarina of Time on the DS, but they could make a port[?]. They're definitely making a Legend of Zelda game for the DS, that's for sure. It's said to have gameplay similar to Four Swords Adventures.

Posted by Bebop

You say similar but after E3 when DS was shown I'm pretty sure Ninty said there was going to be a 4 Swords game as opposed to a 'similar' game. It does have 2 screens afterall.

Posted by Shade

[COLOR=DARKORANGE]If the first Zelda game on the DS is another Four Swords Adventure. I'm gonna sue Nintendo.[/color]

Posted by Nizmo

Quoting Bebop: You say similar but after E3 when DS was shown I'm pretty sure Ninty said there was going to be a 4 Swords game as opposed to a 'similar' game. It does have 2 screens afterall.

It was an inside joke. Four Swords Adventures allowed GBA link up, meaning you played the game with '2 screens'; The GBA screen, and the TV. When I said similar, I was trying to imply just that. The DS will also use '2 screens,' obviously, because that's what it was designed to do. Thus, making it similar to Four Swords. I guess it was a bad joke. :\

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Shade32: [COLOR=DARKORANGE]If the first Zelda game on the DS is another Four Swords Adventure. I'm gonna sue Nintendo.[/color]

You didnt like?
Well the GC one is a vast improvment of the GBA one so if the DS one follows the 4 Swords fahsion it will be an improvement.

Posted by Pieboy

nintedo has a zelda coming out for ds i saw it on lik-sang.com but its tba when its coming out (tba stands for to be announced)

Posted by VicE

Not another OoT remake, please. It's a great game and all, but it's already been remade twice on the Cube. Give it a rest already...

Besides, I'd rather see original games made for the DS, not just old N64 games with a few minimal touch screen features slapped on.

Posted by Random

Though it has been remade it's a great game. I'd probably buy a DS if they had OOT for it. It would make the console even better. I could be on an airplane playing one of the greatest games of all time thousands of feet in the air :-D

Posted by Al Borland

I would also buy a DS if it featured OOT. I know if Nintendo did choose to release it for the DS they would throw in some awesome extras.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting VicE: Not another OoT remake, please. It's a great game and all, but it's already been remade twice on the Cube. Give it a rest already...

Besides, I'd rather see original games made for the DS, not just old N64 games with a few minimal touch screen features slapped on.

Agreed, as much as I like Ocarina Of Time, I'd much rather prefer new and original games, not just ports with extra bells and whistles.

Posted by metroid man

Quoting Bebop: You didnt like?
Well the GC one is a vast improvment of the GBA one so if the DS one follows the 4 Swords fahsion it will be an improvement.

metroid man agrees too. It should be better

Posted by metroid man

The game will almost definetly be better, who else thinks so?

Posted by Pit

Quoting metroid man: metroid man agrees too. It should be better

Dude, that's not how you agree. You give someone positive rep and that means you agree... watch the double posts. Thanks.

Anyways, I want a brand new edition of four swords myself. Should play excellent on the DS.

Posted by Random

I'd hope OOT went to the DS. It'd be a boost in sales probably. OOT is without a doubt the best zelda game ever to be released. But maybe the next zelda game for the cube will be greater and then we'd want that for the DS too.

Posted by Gamer

That would be really nice, if they did.

Posted by verystrait42

nintendo has confirmed it will not be four swords adventure. that would be cool if it was oot

Posted by Drewboy64

I highly doubt they'll bring it (OOT) to the DS, though i wish they made a port of it as a release game (like Mario). But as for the new DS Zelda, they say that lots of touch control will be inputed. I just hope its for certain things and not for walking around or attacking, cause I'd like to use D-pad controls for a Zelda game. I'd rather touch control be used for puzzles, equipping items or as a secondary means of movement.