You kill ZERO TOLERANCE...now what!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Got any ideas for stuff to do after killing ZERO TOLERANCE, before deleting an account and starting all over??!!! Ugggg....those massive donations really speed the game up...FAST!!!! I can see some one creating an account, geting a 10,000,000,000 donation, and having ZERO TOLERANCE be the first bot they kill!!!!! :D

BTW, ZERO TOLERANCE gives out 2,147,483,647 so that's why the extremely massive donations showed up today!!!! He's been killed 42 times which is 84 BILLION generated in wacklers!!!

Posted by bazariah

lol i've killed him more times than that today :D

Posted by bazariah

i gots an idea dude.... but it means turning the min/max level limits back on again

and some new characters added

Posted by Stalolin

wackler plz

Posted by GameMiestro

Reset the game, allow no more than 40 bot kills per day, put back in healing costs and level limits, take out the stat store, make ahrimans (and every monster above it) give out much less gold then they do currently (the toughest monster should not give out more than 35,000 wackler), make incomes much higher, and make player to player battles actually be worthwhile. In other words, everything that an RPG needs to last over a week.

Have fun beating the toughest bots for the rest of the game. Notice how Bazariahs remaining bot battles are actually beginning to run out... :) :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hospital isn't free, and no more than 99,999 for donations!!!!

You can do 4,000 battles a day, so he'll never run out!!!! 3,170 is his total!!

Posted by Xero

No dont reset. Its getting fun. If you reset all what we've all done in the past week will be wasted...

Posted by Jesse Smith

I wouldn't reset any accounts unless the member wanted there account reset!!!! More like just changes to make it harder and you have your account reset when you want it reset!!!!!! So you better get all that massive wackler now!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

I can, cuz I beat ariman easily. I'm one rich dude now :D

Posted by Klarth

psst give me some

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: I can, cuz I beat ariman easily. I'm one rich dude now :D

Lol, the money doesn't start flowing in untill you beat ZERO.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Lol, the money doesn't start flowing in untill you beat ZERO.

And yet I'm pretty happy with what I get now. I beat dragon easily and I get 40000 wackler every time. I'll eventually become powerfull enough to beat zero tolerance ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

You'll have final bowser killed with in a day or two!! :D You'll need a MASSIVE donation to get to Zero Tolerance any time soon!! Massive as in billions!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

Okay then...

How about make enemies that have stats in the hundreds of millions, then billions?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Uggg!!!!!!! You'll also kill them in one or two hits!!!! :D

I would have to do something like 133791166690210 for stats to give you guys a challenge that would last a few.....years!!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

If the game stays exactly as it is, within a week or so it will be impossible for any one player to have a huge advantage over anyone else. This is because it takes everyone the same amount of time to upgrade. For example, if one person had stats of 25 billion, and someone else had stats of 22 billion, the difference in time required to get those stats would be huge, but the actual difference in battle is quite small, since all of it is relative. Heck, this could make character battles useful again, too, since everyone will be betting huge amounts of money!

I'm starting to like this...

Posted by ProtomanV2

I would say the following ideas:

1. Allow more than 1 character per screen name
2. Have some harder enemies
3. Have missions that you must complete to advance
4. Maybe have a final battle. Something that it will take a while before you can defeat it
5. DO NOT erase all of our stats
6. Make it so that you can pick more than one job. For example, have a Brawler/Wizard. It would allow you more abilities than when you could only pick one.

I hope that you will take these ideas into consideration.

Posted by Dog

make a jessesmithasaurus with a digit more than zero tolerence. he could be the big cheese.

Quoting Roger Smith: Lol, the money doesn't start flowing in untill you beat ZERO.
i get atleast 10000000 wackler every 4,5 times i kill bowser( the one before zero tolerence) but you probably do get more on zero tolerance.

Posted by gamerz

zero tollerence sucks once you get high stats. I can kill him with a level 0 spark spell!!!

[quote=Jesse Smith]BTW, ZERO TOLERANCE gives out 2,147,483,647 so that's why the extremely massive donations showed up today!!!! He's been killed 42 times which is 84 BILLION generated in wacklers!!! He has well over 2000 deaths now!!

[quote= RPG Inferno]gamerz casted Cold on ZERO TOLERANCE dealing a damage of 7688302 leaving ZERO TOLERANCE them with 2311697 HP

Posted by Shade

Dude, gimme some wackler.

Like, 5 million.

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Shade: Dude, gimme some wackler.

Like, 5 million.

sorry but you got more than 2 million:
[CODE]Wraith has 19,999,982,311 Wackler & 0 Wackler in the bank[/CODE]