Limit Break Attack - Special Move

Posted by NES Queen

Finally had it come up today where I was allowed to use my special move. Anyone know what triggers it to be available for use?

Posted by Roger Smith

If your down to 10% of your health.

I was fighting Vulcan and I was low....limit break low and I had no potions. He had a good portion of life left and my LB took him out. So I figure they're pretty powerfull if they connect.

Posted by gamerz

it's either 10 or 20 percent. And if you don't goto the hospital if you use a limit break & have health left, it won't let you fight until you heal...

Posted by Sword of Light

I Think its beacause 10% or lower of your hp but if you rich and have tons of hp it useful cus u'll still have a lot of hp at 10% if you rich!

Posted by Roger Smith

Uh..yes. It's 10% of your health, now you stooges don't have to repeat what's already been said:)

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Roger Smith]said
said

You also can't start a battle with less than 10% health, so dont try to get away with using limit breaks over and over.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting GameMiestro: You also can't start a battle with less than 10% health, so dont try to get away with using limit breaks over and over.

im assuming you mean once the free hospital stays are over with. because now, it doesnt matter. you win a battle using your limit break then just go to the hospital and charge up for free.

Posted by Xero

Thanx for telling me. I was starting to wonder about that move as well...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Just get massive HP, then make your life one HP higher than 10%, using the hospital after it's lower than 10%. Go in to battle, get hit once and you use it. Then back to the hospital and get it one HP above 10%...repeat!!!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Meh...I dont really need that move ;)

Posted by Roger Smith

Me neither, I kill everything in one hit anyway.

Posted by Xero

Same here...but sometimes it could be fun. Its like a breaktime rage :P

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Roger Smith: Me neither, I kill everything in one hit anyway.

you would progress MUCH faster through levels if you didn't.

after getting my massive donation, like an idiot, i used some of it to increase my defense. aparently i jumped it up way too much because the only person who can do damage to me now is zero tolerance. the rest of the bots never damage me, so my experience is crawling along instead of jumping in leaps and bounds like it was previously.

Posted by Xero

Me I only pulled my HP up. Now the bots can hit me as much as they want without killing me, so I'm getting a lot of EXP.

I'm now a fighter yay! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting NES Queen: you would progress MUCH faster through levels if you didn't.

I'm not sure if you've seen my stats or not. All you do is defend. It works againt Zero, who will hit you eventually.

Posted by Zeta

Last time I fought FG I only managed to beat him because of my Limit Break. Its funny, 'cuz before I used it he sent me a PM telling me to surrender because my health was so low.

Posted by Xero

lol*...I guess I was happy I'd get my revenge on the first defeat you gave me, but now if you fight me, you wont win. No chance ;)

Posted by Zeta

**** straight. That would be plain suicide, accepting a challenge from you/challenging you.

Posted by Xero

lol max mouse did. I thought other members could be insane, but you aren't :P

Posted by Zeta

He probably felt really confident due to the Chuck Norris-like amount of damage he did to GM.

Posted by Xero

lol that was just...a server mistake. Its impossible what happenned. I'm pretty sure hes gonna get this off his head soon.