RPG Inferno Dev

Posted by Decado

Hey, just popping in to check out the site, see what/how you guys are doing with RPG Inferno and all that good stuff.

For those of you who don't recognise my name i'm Decado from Inferno Technologies, I develop RPG Inferno with Zero Tolerance.

I'll probably pop in every few days to check if anyone has any questions etc, and if any of the RPG/regular Admins want to talk about things they aren't sure about in the RPG, or just want to do better, they can get my MSN address from my profile on the official support forums (w.ww. forums.gzevolution.net)

Posted by Xero

Welcome dude! Thanx to come here and help us :D

Posted by Klarth

'Sup, nice to meet yeh. There've been a few people who haven't moved from the RPG for a few days now.

Make it stop. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

[quote=Klarth]There've been a few people who haven't moved from the RPG for a few days now.

-raises hand-

I love.....computer
I love.....desk.
I love.....RPG.

Posted by Klarth

Roger, do you really love desk, or are you just saying you love objects you can see?

Posted by Roger Smith

I love desk. I LOVE DESK.

Posted by Xero

Yup, desk for life :D :D

Posted by basterd

someone was talking about inferno 3 when will that come out?

Posted by Roger Smith

Haven't heard anything.

Posted by Decado

That'll be out when its done :P

w're still deep in production just now, and even when production finishes there will be about a 1 month warning which we will use as test time. So you'll have plenty of notice when its going to come out.

Posted by Decado

there will be an active turn based system, and you choose to go to areas, and yo ucan interact with the people/NPCs in that area yes, but it wont be very graphical like runescape (Most webmasters dont have servers than can run a java program from hundreds/thousands of people at a time :))