After the fact...

Posted by GameMiestro

It's amazing how much I learn right after it's too late to take advantage of it. One example is going to the store, clicking which item you want, and then clicking the "buy upgrade" button as fast as you possibly can. If you stay at a constant speed, it will never take you to the "bought upgrade" screen, and it will count each purchase as an upgrade as well... you can also do this with Triple Triad packs, which is helpful for finishing sets.

Posted by Xero

I dont get it...

Posted by GameMiestro

[URL="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/"][IMG]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ccfb7fdfd0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Click the button really fast!

Posted by basterd

Ummmm. What do you think I'v been doing with all that money you gave me. I don't get what you are trying to tell us. If we click the button in like 2 secs of purchase then we increase a lvl or something? or if you don't click it fast enough then you don't get something.

Posted by Xero

Ok...I have 2000 wac so I have 2 trials to see what it does...

Posted by GameMiestro

If you click it normally, it takes you to a screen that says "item succesfully purchased." Then you have to scroll through the shop, find the item you want, click it, wait for it to load, and then click the button that I showed above, repeating the whole process over again. Those extra 5 seconds required to do it really add up. This isn't that confusing, people... and it works with any upgrade, so, Flame Ghost, you could try it with the 100 cost upgrades.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you're too slow to click it fast, you can also simply press back on your browser. :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: If you click it normally, it takes you to a screen that says "item succesfully purchased." Then you have to scroll through the shop, find the item you want, click it, wait for it to load, and then click the button that I showed above, repeating the whole process over again. Those extra 5 seconds required to do it really add up. This isn't that confusing, people... and it works with any upgrade, so, Flame Ghost, you could try it with the 100 cost upgrades.

I tried, but I failed I guess. It said purchased and blabla...

Posted by Jesse Smith

You have to do it real fast!!!!!!

Posted by Xero

I can't do it under 1 sec...I guess thats not enough...

Posted by Jesse Smith

One second is way too slow!!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

You gotta press it like you're haveing a siezure! Like that RUN RUN RUN minigame on the Game Boy Camera!

Posted by Xero

ok then I'll forget about it, cuz theres no way I can go faster...