How to: Get rich quick!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yah, you can battle Ariman, but he gives out a measly 34,000 wacklers. You can battle Shadow Lord and he'll give out 1,500,000 wacklers per battle, OR you can beg the wacko to give you 1,500,000 wacklers!!!!! Your choice!!! :D

**Warning, if you get rich quick, you'll quickly become too strong for the monsters and you won't have very much stuff to do, except power up for ZERO TOLERANCE. If you want to continue advancing in the game for awhile and want the cash, upgrade your stats slowly...REAL slowly, or you'll be ready to kill Bowser real quick.**

Disclaimer: You can't be in the top 4 [url=http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-Money]Richest RPG Characters[/url] or have over 1,000,000!! We rich dudes don't need it!!!!

So far the Shadow Lord has had 931 battles (More now). At 1,500,000 wacklers per battle, 931 battles has put 1,396,500,000 wacklers in to the economy!!! THAT'S where all those wacklers are comming from. Not Ariman!!

But once you can kill Ariman, with in a few days you should be able to kill Shadow Lord and the final Bowser. Then the only challenge is geting enough gold to kill ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!

Posted by Xero

This promises to be hard. I need to get stronger before I become rich like you...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Or you can simply beg the wacko to give you 1,500,000!!!! It takes me at max 30 seconds to get 1,500,000 wacklers from the Shadow Lord!! It can be as easy as one hit and the Shadow Lord is dead. :D

Now you know what I mean by no challenge!!!! *yawn* Think twice about bombing yourself with power/HP/DEF/MP upgrades if you get massive donations!!!!!! I got a total of 1,600,000 in donations and it was just a day ago that I got to Ariman which is just a little more than half way through the list!!! Now all I can do it try to get far enough to kill Zero Tolerance, donate to all you poor dudes...and then delete my account and start all over trying another character!!!!

Posted by Xero

OH PLZ JESSE I BEG YOU TO GIVE ME THE MONEY PLZ!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I NEED IT SOOO BAD.

Is that beggy enough? Can I have the 1.5 million?

Posted by basterd

I'm begging can I'v 1.5 mill wackler I'm a poor dude.

Posted by stepharneo

im begging you so much that its embarrising...for everyone...EVERYONE!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Everyone in this thread is pathetic...except for Jesse and FG.

Now Jesse, pz gve m3 muniez s0 7h47 1 can winz ba77le5 :D:D

I even put your icon in my post.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith:

Now Jesse, pz gve m3 muniez s0 7h47 1 can winz ba77le5 :D:D

I had to read this sentence many times before getting the sense of it. Your good :P

Posted by basterd

HAHAHA I started talking to a russian chick on AOL and after a while she started using # 1n h3r typing.

Posted by Roger Smith

....and that has what to do with this thread?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: ....and that has what to do with this thread?

ditto...

Posted by basterd

nvm . usly that computer russian talk.

Posted by Klarth

What the ****?

Posted by GameMiestro

Can I plz have a couple extra hundred million wackler?

Posted by Sword of Light

I'll beg and just to let you know i read this after I got 60,000 wackler. PLZ GIVE ME A LOT PLEASE THIS IS NOT BE GREEDY PLZ!

[SIZE="7"] MAY I PLEASE HAVE WACKLER PLEASE![/SIZE]

:angel: :angel: :angel: :dunno: :dance:

PLZ GIVE ME WACKLER

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]PLEASE GIVE TONS OF WACKLER PLEASE![/FONT][/SIZE]

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :us: : :bump: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
I WANT THIS MUCH WACKLER!:=::drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :devil:

Posted by Roger Smith

Holy wacko.

Posted by GameMiestro

You can get :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :devil: wackler, all you have to do is beat Ahrimans!

Posted by Jesse Smith

All you pathetic, depressed, sad, poor and hungry kids that beged for wacklers just got 1,500,000. :D:D:D Now, once you can kill Shadow Lord, join us RPG liberals, and share the wealth with the poor!!!!

LOL!!! I just got a 500,000,000 donation for posting in that other thread!!!!! Share the wealth and others will also make you richer....

Any other poor dudes want 1,500,000 wacklers!!! :D:D:D

Posted by basterd

Quoting Jesse Smith: Yah, you can battle Ariman, but he gives out a measly 34,000 wacklers. You can battle Shadow Lord and he'll give out 1,500,000 wacklers per battle, OR you can beg the wacko to give you 1,500,000 wacklers!!!!! Your choice!!! :D

**Warning, if you get rich quick, you'll quickly become too strong for the monsters and you won't have very much stuff to do, except power up for ZERO TOLERANCE. If you want to continue advancing in the game for awhile and want the cash, upgrade your stats slowly...REAL slowly, or you'll be ready to kill Bowser real quick.**

Disclaimer: You can't be in the top 4 [url=http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-Money]Richest RPG Characters[/url] or have over 1,000,000!! We rich dudes don't need it!!!!

So far the Shadow Lord has had 931 battles (More now). At 1,500,000 wacklers per battle, 931 battles has put 1,396,500,000 wacklers in to the economy!!! THAT'S where all those wacklers are comming from. Not Ariman!!

But once you can kill Ariman, with in a few days you should be able to kill Shadow Lord and the final Bowser. Then the only challenge is geting enough gold to kill ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!

I got a 1.5 mil donation was that you jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

No, it was Santa Clause!!!! :D

Posted by Max Mouse

PLZ Give zee 1,500,000 wackler or I will suck!!!:(

I JUST GOT 1,000,000,000 WACKLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, whoever gave it to me.

Posted by brownoystercult

will I die trying?!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Not if you beg for 1,500,000 wacklers!!!!! :D

Posted by Flyer

plz can i have some wackler, like 100mil or something, since u guys have like... 100s of bil? im really poor...
lolz, my first post is for begging for wackler ^_^

Posted by Demonblade

wow, i have 8k wackies...and the the top four richest people combined have...half a trillion wackies...wish i had that in real money...id live off the interest.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: No, it was Santa Clause!!!! :D

Say thanx to him from me ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flyer: plz can i have some wackler, like 100mil or something, since u guys have like... 100s of bil? im really poor...
lolz, my first post is for begging for wackler ^_^

You got 30 million, way too much to qualify for my 1,500,000!!! :D

Posted by Red

Jesse many people have begged for money before in the millions however I am a simpler man, CAN I PLEASE OH PLEASE HAVE ABOUT 10,000 WACKLER PLEASEEEEE I WANT GOOD WEAPONS AND STATS PLEASE

Posted by stepharneo

i wonder if you'd give me more money for not stooping to everyone elses level, then again why risk it, please please please give me wacklers (well that sounded dodgy).
thanks in advance

Posted by Red

I no longer need the wackler Im doing fine on my own now thanks to a certain someone ;) but I can give you some wackler stepharneo

Posted by stepharneo

thanks mr.red, yeah and if anyone wants to follow in his footsteps feel free to donate.

Posted by Mr.Blonde

Hey Mr.Red its Mr.Blonde, I wouldnt mind some wackler Lol Message me if its ok

Posted by Mr.Blonde

Hey, Mr.Red, Its Mr BLonde, I Wouldnt mind some wackler so message me if that ok

Posted by Nickd009

wacko may i plese have some, im beggin you

Posted by basterd

jesse look what you have done, you got more and more noobs on here that annoying, i vote to take rpg out..listen all you nooblets ,for every rep point you give ill give 1 billion in wackler or if i feel nice i will mak 5 billion

Posted by Poco

Quoting basterd: jesse look what you have done, you got more and more noobs on here that annoying, i vote to take rpg out..listen all you nooblets ,for every rep point you give ill give 1 billion in wackler or if i feel nice i will mak 5 billion

dear faggot:

shut up

love poco

Posted by basterd

Quoting Poco: dear faggot:

shut up

love poco

dear poser wannabe:
make me,

Posted by GameMiestro

Isn't that a double negative?

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Roger Smith: Now Jesse, pz gve m3 muniez s0 7h47 1 can winz ba77le5 :D:D

Roger said it best so, I'm quoting him. I'm broke as hell. I have 300 Wackler...I need money.

Posted by MegaNenium Idiot

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Gimee wackler pweze! I need the wackler to win battles..

Posted by Nickd009

[quote=basterd]jesse look what you have done, you got more and more noobs on here that annoying, i vote to take rpg out..listen all you nooblets ,for every rep point you give ill give 1 billion in wackler or if i feel nice i will mak 5 billion

looks like someone is desperate for wackler :p:

Posted by Arczu

This is crazy...

This may be the only forum with messed up RPG battles. But possibly fun ones at the least.

Or just my fingers acheing from clicking so much...

Posted by Exalbaru

WTF??? I've been gone for a week and all of a sudden everyone changes their avi and GM is poor? I can't believe what is happening!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um no, he's not poor. We all just got massivly rich!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Dark Link

/Beg Jesse
/Scared Jesse
/Love /Hug =P

*Start*
/Beg Jesse
*Repeat*

This getting wackler money stuff is insane! No wonder people are rich D=

...Did I mention /Beg Jesse? :p:
((Addicted to WoW a little too much :p: ))

Posted by Brandon Heat

[SIZE="7"]PLEASE GIVE ME WACKLER![/SIZE]
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Dark Link: /Beg Jesse
/Scared Jesse
/Love /Hug =P

*Start*
/Beg Jesse
*Repeat*

This getting wackler money stuff is insane! No wonder people are rich D=

...Did I mention /Beg Jesse? :p:
((Addicted to WoW a little too much :p: ))

He's too poor to give away any wacklers! :-D :-D

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting basterd: jesse look what you have done, you got more and more noobs on here that annoying, i vote to take rpg out..listen all you nooblets ,for every rep point you give ill give 1 billion in wackler or if i feel nice i will mak 5 billion

too bad the noobs, by virtue of being a noob, don't carry any weight when repping (at most 1 rep power, if even that much). so thats a useless request.

[quote=Nickdog]looks like someone is desperate for wackler
no, he's giving OUT wackler. if anything he's desperate for rep.

[quote=gamerz]He's too poor to give away any wacklers
he's not poor. he can alter the money in everyone's account without even trying. he's been changing my money every few hours so it doesnt represent the number of the devil, and i just keep changing it back so it does :p:

Posted by basterd

Quoting Exalbaru: WTF??? I've been gone for a week and all of a sudden everyone changes their avi and GM is poor? I can't believe what is happening!

I don't think anyone is poor in this game,some dub donated 666 amount of wack, which I thought was dumb cause I have over 150 billion wackler as it is, and I only donate to the worthyness,jesse your the richest man in this game(and it's your forum,game,board)I'll give you 50 billion if you give me good rep again :D

Posted by GenSkiner02

Yo, I'm a newbie so if you would throw a couple grand my I'll be on my way.

:-D

Posted by gamerz

next reply gets 1 billion wackler!

Posted by GameMiestro

SOLD

Posted by gamerz

done

Posted by wlminter

Beg the wacko? hmm... 1.5 mil, not bad. I'll give it a shot.

Please, Oh mighty Jesse, PLEASE! I beseech the, grant me wealth. I have only 350 wackler, I can barely feed my summon! Please look into your heart, oh benign one, and find the sympathy that you have in abundence.

Is that good? I hope so, because I'm poor. Don't worry, though, I won't waste my money on stat upgrades I'm going to invest in tech companies!

Posted by Max Mouse

Errrr don't beg the wacko beg the n00bie!!!! 20,000,000,000!!!

Posted by P00nageman

I WANT WACKOS PLZ!!!! WACKOS HERE!!!

Posted by america

can i have some money i bearly started pleas at least 200,000 my user name is america