DJ Tiesto

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was talking to Dexter the other day, I forget when exactly, and he we start talking about music. He ended up recommending DJ Tiesto to me. So I loaded up limewire (lol piracy) and downloaded a few songs.

I was blown away. I dont know why, since I normally an not a huge fan of trance (not quite danceable enough for me:( ) but for some reason, the songs just took me to a different place when I listened to them. Its hard to describe, but listening to them just made me feel... mellow.

If you're into techno at all, or especially trance, check it out. Good stuff.

Posted by Raptor

Definitely. The album Just Be comes strongly recommended. Make sure you have the song "Forever Today."

Posted by Klarth

I enjoyed "Gold Rush" but not much else.

Posted by Dexter

I have his Parade of the Athletes CD and I find it stylish and calming. Most electronica makes me want to get up and dance because of the boisterousness of its nature. Even though this CD has plenty of energy, I find it much more relaxing and reflective. My favorite track would have to be "Adagio For Stings", closely followed by "Lethal Industry."

The German group Feindflug also comes strongly recommended, Spammy. It is far more aggressive and militaristic, but you might like that. "Aetherkrieg", "Einmarsch", and "Truppenschau" are recommended tracks from their 2005 Volk Und Armee CD and "Suchatzki Marsch" or "Sturmwalzer" are great tracks off their 2002 Hirnschlacht CD.