Finally got highest job

Posted by GameMiestro

So, I guess it really doesn't matter what level I'm on anymore... I also have the best items. You do know what I want, so I'm going to occupy my time asking about it while gathering money.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: You do know what I want,

...Pie?

Posted by Sword of Light

So a random guy gave me 10,000 Wackler :angel: :angel: :angel:

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Posted by Zeta

Quit trying to brag. Other people have gotten a lot more than 10,000 from donations. And quit cluttering your post with all those smilies.

Posted by basterd

Hey zeta where do you get your Avatars? i can't figure out how to get a movie in my sign. I hate HTML.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]...Pie?

Really big upgrades. I'll bribe Jesse for it :)

Posted by Zeta

I don't think that'll work, considering he's starting to kill Ahrimans & rake it in.
[quote=basterd]Hey zeta where do you get your Avatars?
I make them.
[quote]i can't figure out how to get a movie in my sign. I hate HTML
[img]url of whatever you want[/img] Just don't use too big of a movie.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Really big upgrades. I'll bribe Jesse for it :)

Is THAT where the 1,000,000 donation came from!! :D

Oh my!!! You need about 10 MILLION of everything to kill ZERO TOLERANCE!! Is THAT why you want the increases!!!!

Let me guess, you want a 1,000,000 increase for 100,000,000 option added!!!! er:D

egad... you got 408,845,166 wackler right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, OK, you got it. I'll take another bribe now!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Once you got the highest job, nothing really matters anymore, but to fight and get to level 1000...and donate cash for the others to compete...

Posted by Jesse Smith

You don't even need to get to the highest job for nothing to matter!! Get to where the last Bowser is easy to beat and you don't have very much to do except get rich quick, make the poor rich, and if you can handle fighting over and over...working on geting strong enough to destroy Zero Tolerance.

Posted by Xero

I can't beat bowser 2 yet...

Posted by gamerz

[quote=GameMiestro]So, I guess it really doesn't matter what level I'm on anymore... I also have the best items. You do know what I want, so I'm going to occupy my time asking about it while gathering money.

Well after that, try to get the necromancer job, at level 300! Without donating to yourself!!

I'm still only 59 levels away from getting my next job!

Posted by Xero

I'm 15 levels away.

Posted by Roger Smith

Ninja class pwnz j00!!!!!!ALL!!

Posted by Xero

I'm getting close to fighter. Hope it rocks too...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Hope it rocks too...

Um, you don't even have to 'hope'!! Simply look at what you get when you change to him to see what you get. EUREKA!!!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

:) I got 1 billion strength today...

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you can't kill every single bot with one hit.... your character is really messed up!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Suprisingly, I now perfer keeping the store the way it is. It keeps the top players somewhat in the same stat ranges, which is good.

(hint hint spells are REALLY useful hint hint)

Posted by Jesse Smith

So the non-heal spells are actually good??!! Since the weapons and armor were worthless, I never bother geting any spells except healing.

Posted by GameMiestro

Yes. Higher level spells do more damage than weapon attacks, making them invaluable.