Favourite Final Fantasy Character?

Posted by Black Chaos

Here you can vote for your favourite FF character. I only put the ones I know on the list. Well, Iv'e never played a FF game. But I know about the characters though. I think it's about time I played a FF game! :D

My favourite FF character is Rikku. I like her hair and her clothes.

P.S. I'm sorry if a poll like this has already been done.

Posted by Anethemo Rex

omg u forgot a lot of ppl. cecill from ff2 and tera from ff3 and a lot of others i cant remeber now. lol

Posted by Xenos

... where is the none of the above option?

Posted by Dog

i refuse to vote because WHERE THE HELL IS VIVI!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Okay, I know I said this about the Supermod poll, but this IS the worst poll ever.

The best character has to be Barret. In both FF7 and AC, he was hilarious. I still remember the first time I played the game, and I was in the train on the way to one of the first Mako Reactors. Barret and Cloud are talking about how the world is getting worse, and what does Barret blame it on? Pizza. Thats right, he blames all the worlds problems on pizza. Not to mention that in the movie, he is easily the funniest character. When Cloud gets the phone call from Barret while riding to his meeting with zomg spoiler [spoiler]Rufus[/spoiler], Barrets voice over the phone sounds so goofy and excited that I couldnt help but lol. And then, later on, his sudden appearance to aid tifa against zomg spoiler #2 [spoiler]Bahamut[/spoiler] was funny, as was the rest of his involvement in the fight.

For non-player characters, I'd have to vote for Reno and Rufus from FFAC, just for the awesome job they did as comedic relief.

Posted by Zeta

This poll suffers from a lack a Vivi, Quina, and Kefka.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Zeta: This poll suffers from a lack a Vivi, Quina, and Kefka.
i know eh without them i just can't vote.Like i already said.

Posted by Demonblade

wtf? wheres biggs and wedge??? And cid? Which one are you talking about...theres like one in every final fantasy. Im assuming you meant the one in FF7, but what if i prefer the one in FF3 eh?

Posted by Dog

and don't forget amarant.this poll needs amarant!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What a terrible thread.

I've always enjoyed most of the turks.

Posted by Stalolin

FF7 Cid had all things necessary to be extremely badass.

Posted by Demonblade

Quoting Stalolin: FF7 Cid had all things necessary to be extremely badass.

aye...i definitely concur. tis unfortunate the user that created this thread has been banned, they deserve a sever lashing for not specifying which cid...and better yet, for having such a poor selection of characters.

Posted by Azure Wolf

I refuse to vote untill you put up my Nanakii....

Posted by JonMB

Cecil, Edgar, and Shadow were my favorites.

Posted by Hero'sCrest

You were lacking some characters...Okay, alot lol. But still yet Cloud was my favourite character for some reason.

Posted by juliebriggs

i 2nd Shadow

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Lord of Spam: Okay, I know I said this about the Supermod poll, but this IS the worst poll ever.

The best character has to be Barret. In both FF7 and AC, he was hilarious. I still remember the first time I played the game, and I was in the train on the way to one of the first Mako Reactors. Barret and Cloud are talking about how the world is getting worse, and what does Barret blame it on? Pizza. Thats right, he blames all the worlds problems on pizza. Not to mention that in the movie, he is easily the funniest character. When Cloud gets the phone call from Barret while riding to his meeting with zomg spoiler [spoiler]Rufus[/spoiler], Barrets voice over the phone sounds so goofy and excited that I couldnt help but lol. And then, later on, his sudden appearance to aid tifa against zomg spoiler #2 [spoiler]Bahamut[/spoiler] was funny, as was the rest of his involvement in the fight.

For non-player characters, I'd have to vote for Reno and Rufus from FFAC, just for the awesome job they did as comedic relief.

@#$@#.

Posted by Linko_16

I haven't actually played as many Final Fantasies as I'd like to, but I'm quite attached to many of the characters. I'll do my best to list them.

FFVII - Tifa, Barret, Yuffie, Cait Sith, Cloud
FFX - Wakka, Auron, Lulu
FFXI - Dr. Shantoto, Ajido-Marujido

Posted by Klarth

Dear thread starter: You do realise that FFVII wasn't the first Final Fantasy game, right?

Anyway, I vote Gogo (FFVI) and Kain (FFIV).

Posted by Slade

Quoting Klarth:
Anyway, I vote Gogo (FFVI) and Kain (FFIV).

I second Kain. Strange how I agree with a FFVII hater.

Oh yeah, Sephiroth is badical. That's where our opinions differ.

Posted by Arczu

Gogo was cool. Any character with the Mime command is cool.

Well... naturally.

Posted by NEMI

Squall and Cloud, I die for them!!! :-D