LOL!!! Think twice before battling members!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Look at
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-STR

If we got massivly more Strength than you got...you might not want to battle us!!! :D

For example, I'm #3 and gamerz is #5. I killed him in one hit, while blind!!!!! :D

Posted by Nickd009

lol me and GameMiestro are #1!!!

Posted by basterd

HAHAH you challenged me and I just bought strength then you pussyed out.

Posted by Nickd009

ill battle you anyday anytime

Posted by Chazz

Then why didn't you battle him then?

Posted by Nickd009

cause he was there and i challenged him and i waited like 2 hrs nd he never came, and its not like he could beat me, just look at my stats, lol

Posted by Nickd009

oh id like to c someone top my stats, theyre maxxed out!!!! lol

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Nickd009: oh id like to c someone top my stats, theyre maxxed out!!!! lol

You know how long that takes? Wow...you must have no life. I got a huge donation and it took me hours to buy all my stats...

Posted by Nickd009

no i just play like a hour a day, i got alot of hepl from max mouse, i was on shadow lord for a while but he gave me enough to kill 0 tolerance and i just kept winning

Posted by Arczu

Soooo... anychance we can try to battle someone our level?

When this was first implemented it was fine, but now... looks like bots are the only thing I can fight without be OHKO'ed

Posted by Jesse Smith

Look for some one with out a billion more stats than you!!! Then again, just yesterday I lost to some one tho had punny stats!!! er...I didn't even get to attack!!!! grrrr!!!!!

Posted by Nickd009

Ill battle some one ;)

Posted by Max Mouse

Looks like Nickd009 is the strongest now. His Evasion and MP is higher than Gamemiestro. I don't need to think twice, I can just destroy them like I did to Jesse, Zeta, Shdig, ProtomanV2, Roger Smith, Gamerz, Azure Wolf, and a bunch of n00bies. I am the King of da N00bies :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

Well, I did a lot with my summon, so that has to count. Plus I'm very good at fighting.

Posted by Xero

I find that funny. N00bs fighting us.

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: You know how long that takes? Wow...you must have no life. I got a huge donation and it took me hours to buy all my stats...

You know, it actually took me a total of 1h and 30min to maximize my HP, STR, and DEF. You just have to know how to do it.

Oh yes and Nickd009 and GameMiestro, I have now joined you at the top so hello.

Posted by Nickd009

WTF how come ur in 2nd, i was there first :( , and to fill up ur stats quick just click that button really fast thats how i do it, ha ur magic isnt maxxed out!

Posted by Nickd009

HA ur magic isnt maxxed out!

Posted by Nickd009

I AM THE MOST POWERFUL PLAYER!!! AHH HAH HA HA lol

Posted by Max Mouse

Are you sure? Is your summon stronger than Gamemiestro?

Will you stop doing doing that and Edit your posts!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Have compassion for him. He's a n00bie just like you!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Have compassion for him. He's a n00bie just like you!!! :D:D:D:D

lol. I'm still looking at the members. Soon it will be kinda lucky winning. Like you'll have the limit of STR and DEF like GM and the lucky one will win...

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting Nickd009: WTF how come ur in 2nd, i was there first :( , and to fill up ur stats quick just click that button really fast thats how i do it, ha ur magic isnt maxxed out!

Hey how much do you really think I use MP?! And I was just saving my least used stat for last.

Posted by GameMiestro

Only someone really bored would spend all that time getting mp...

Posted by gamerz

[quote=GameMiestro]Only someone really bored would spend all that time getting mp...

LOL, then you must've been extremely bored a couple of weeks ago. :D :D

Posted by Nickd009

yeah i was bored, and i figured , i have so much money y not just fill all stats