Ever won a contest??!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ever won a contest??!!!!

Today I won $500 from being #1 in Google for a SEO contest. This contest goes on until the end of the year with prizes every month. :D

Once I won $25.00 from an online quiz.

That Redscowl Bluesingsky contes ends in two days. :D

Posted by Dexter

I won Exodus for my original NES back when it was fairly new at a Christian camp for finding the most eggs on Easter. I was a quick little guy, with decent intuition that was leading me straight to where the eggs were. I also won a fishing pool during those camp days.

I'm in the computer lab at school and the fire alarm just blasted. gtg

Posted by Black Chaos

I won a colouring contest for a Spiderman 2 action figure. I threw it out ages ago.;)

Posted by Black Chaos

I won a colouring contest for a Spiderman 2 action figure. I threw it out ages ago. ;)

Posted by Trigger

I won a bottle of baileys and a framed painting in a competition once. I'm sure that I have won other things.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Years ago I entered this Lego racers contest at the Mall and ended up winning a free Lego racer of my choice and the racing set.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I tend to win things that rely on my own skill a lot more often than things that rely on random chance.;)

Posted by Crazy K

I rarely win anything. I did of course win a Game Boy Advance from Tony's Pizza, which is in fact the biggest thing in value that I ever won, and I still have yet to buy one GBA game. ;(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I won a copy of Pokémon Sapphire, once. There was a contest on Cube Europe to design a new Pokémon (entirely in Paint, mind you), and I came joint second with two others.

I think I also won some magnetic Pogs by random chance at one point.

Posted by Linko_16

I won a four-foot stuffed dolphin in first grade through a raffle held by dentists.

Her name is Ripple, ****it. ; ;

Posted by Ant

I've never won anything. And I never will.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

When I was 9, I won a Halloween costume contest at my Dad's work. I won a lego kit I believe.

I also won a game of fate when I was 13 or 14, and was walking down the road at a parade, and decided, "what the hell, I'll pick up this old dirty lottery ticket someone threw down/dropped." It was a $50 winner. The curse of being born in Las Vegas, Nevada I guess.

Posted by Klarth

I've won loads of those ****ty scratchcards you get in magazines - You know, the ones which promise you a "randomly" selected prize that either consists of a diamond, a cruise ship, a small island off the coast of Malaysia, a Ferrari or a week's supply of budget cat food. And for this reason I've never redeemed a single one of them.

The only contest I've won in recent memory was a Tekken 3 tournament at my old school. Yoshimitsu, **** yeah!

Posted by Killer Jordo

I've won a contest for 2 tickets to a Oilers VS Flames game, 5 free cd's from A&B Sound, and a free cell phone from rogers.

Posted by mis0

I've won lots of stuff. I won a bike, $50 from a lottery ticket, $25 from a Coke lid, 8 tickets to a state football game, 3rd place in a model car contest, and a speeding ticket.

Posted by Roger Smith

I've won a few things. One item that stands out is a brand new copy of Mega Man 2 for the NES. Too bad I didn't have an NES at the time...

Posted by Chrono

When I was young I won a coloring contest at a grocery store. I won a Frosty the Snowman doll!!! A little more recently, I spent hours upon hours of my life posting on this forum and got a free video game from Jesse Smith for being the first to reach 4,000 posts! Sonic Adventure 2:Battle; I had fun with it, though now I wish I'd have asked for a factory-sealed Dragon Warrior IV or something. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Chrono!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy, want to be a Super Mod again!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Wicked Sushi

[url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=%22wicked+sushi%22]Check the 6th link, Mr. Jesse Smith[/url]

I want my game. :crying:

(That's how I would win, but I know, the contest is over and blah blah blah)

Posted by Richaod

I once won a internet-related book in a magazine contest by "cheating" - well, the magazine was Disney-run and it asked for your 5 top websites, so I obviously included [url]www.disney.com[/url]...

...also I once SMSed one of those radio chart things and received 3 CDs and an already-expired double movie pass for Uptown Girls (ew) about two weeks later. They were the self-titled blink-182 CD, the Uptown Girls soundtrack and Ashanti's Christmas. Again, ew.

Quoting Jesse Smith: Chrono!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy, want to be a Super Mod again!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Grr.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

A couple books, a game that sucked, multiple stuffed animals, a dish, money, et cetera. All of it was pure random chance. I've never won a contest that involved me using some sort of skill.

Posted by Chrono

Quoting Jesse Smith: Chrono!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy, want to be a Super Mod again!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You know I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

tho seriously you should probably give it to someone who'll be a little more active around here than me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Arg!!!!!!!! But, but, but...you know you'll never want to leave this place!! Too much nostalgia!!!! :D:D:D Almost all the oldies have left...and then came back because of that!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

I won some wristbands from a bag of pretzels once.

Quoting Chrono: someone who'll be a little more active around here than me.

Ahem.

And also, what? Only two or so of the members I remember when I joined are still here. What happened to Lysander, hmm? JLC and Frieza? Ducky, nyar, and Forrest? Yeah.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You scared them all away!!! They were never oldies!!! They were n00bies!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Demonblade

I won a stuffed raccoon when i was 4, for renting Jeopardy or Family Fued (one of the two, i cant remember) for the NES, good thing too...cuz i didnt play the game much seeing as how i couldnt read.

Posted by Linko_16

You two-timing jerk. I thought I was the one you wanted back as a Super Mod.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er....Linko!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy!!!!!!!!!! Want to be a Super Mod again!!! :D:D:D:D

I feel left out.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! U a naughty hacker!!!!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: er....Linko!!!!!!!!!!!! Buddy!!!!!!!!!! Want to be a Super Mod again!!! :D:D:D:D

This was weird to read for some reason... I don't think Jesse's actually addressed me by name before. <.<;

Posted by Raptor

I win contests everyday. Only problem is, I would have to enroll for quite a few credit cards and sign up for endless amounts of junk mail in order to claim my free********* prize. I feel so bad about being the 3590586093460936th visitor to a website and not honouring my victory by claiming the prize that was so carefully selected for me, but the last thing I need is a Walt Disney World rewards card and twelve subscriptions to People.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Linko_16][color=indigo]This was weird to read for some reason... I don't think Jesse's actually addressed me by name before. <.<:

Linko_64!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Bah!!!! U a naughty hacker!!!!

First of all, no. Second of all, netman.

Posted by Chrono

but netman is a nice hacker!!! he gave away my password in as kind a manner as possible!! :D :D :D

Posted by Crazy K

I also won a "who wants to be a millionaire" computer game from Lifesavers, but we thought we had won a Volkswagen Beetle, but sadly we just won some crappy computer game. :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just won another $500. :D:D:D The Redscowl Bluesingsky Google SEO contest ended and I got 2nd place. 1st place was an Apple laptop.

That's $1,000 won in less than a week!! :D

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Jesse Smith: I just won another $500. :D:D:D The Redscowl Bluesingsky Google SEO contest ended and I got 2nd place. 1st place was an Apple laptop.

An Apple laptop? Good thing you got second place.

Well, I just won a can of Pepsi Max in a Christian Education 'Jesus' quiz. I hate Pepsi Max :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

If I had been first, I would of got both the laptop and the cash. The person who got first was the one who donated the $500 to the contest so he had the $500 go to 2nd place. If some one else had got 1st and me second, the only thing I would of been able to win is...free web hosting which I wouldn't of used since I'm on a dedicated server!!!

Posted by MetalVox~55

I've won a few tennis tournaments, won state for high school tennis in the Team competition twice, and the Individual Doubles tournament in my Senior year of high school. I have the state medals if you guys doubt.

Posted by Ant

I've never won anything ever.

Posted by The Judge

Everything I do I consider to be a competition. Against anything.

Can I do this essay? yes!!

Posted by Nickd009

I've won an iPod mini, baseball tickets a Cd player and a mini frigde all in one day at a raffle!

Posted by Dog

i won a halo contest with me and a bunch of my freinds...but thats the only thing i one in a long time.

Posted by CS Ryan

I won a GBA and a game on it's launch date at a Wal-Mart. The game was Castlevania: Circle of the Moon.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just won $100 for making 10 posts on a message board. :D

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

About November of last year, I won a Dell 26" LCD TV. Didn't get that until February. About the same time, I won a copy of Madden Football 2006 for the Xbox.

Posted by Bebop

I won and Xbox raffle type contest by simply clikcing a button I received in an e-mail from the Xbox Live team saying "Yes enter me".

I came 2nd. I got 10 games, a limited editon controller, a carrier case and an Xbox T-Shirt. I think there was something else but I'm not sure.

Oh btw the games I either had or sucked e.g. Voodo Vince, Project Gotham.