THE donation thread

Posted by basterd

This thread is to say thank you,to tell people what you used your wackler on and for the people that have donated to step up.
Thank you zeta for your donation
Thank you to who ever donated 20,000gp
and Thank you to the 100,000 donation ( who donated that please step for I have something for you)

Posted by gamerz

I donated you the 20k wackler earlier because like I said yesterday that I would. And you happened to have the 1st reply after my post that said that.

Posted by GameMiestro

Actually, when I did it the first time(wait... I did start the trend, right?), it was quite difficult to get all of that money. Also, I had to deal with the fact that this would make it a lot easier for lower leveled to level up than it was for me and bazariah. With the level restrictions off now... this game almost feels a little... boring.

Posted by gamerz

even the final fantasy games show the same wear & tear of getting burned out on em. It's only a matter of time till it happens. Maybe a month for other people, maybe not..

Posted by Crazy K

Im not really into the RPG thing, but I do have up to 78 Wackler. ;)

Posted by GameMiestro

Heh heh... look now...

Posted by gamerz

Well, keep playing this and it'll introduce you to the basics of rpgs (if your not used to them already).

Posted by basterd

more restrictions instead of 25 lvls to change each job it should go 25,50,100,200 to get the last job and then there should be added a 5th job just so you won't beat the game. It's a good game but people have figured out how to beat it and it's becoming to easy for them if people complain it's to hard then let them,and not to get off the subject. Thank you gamers I used all that to buy potion :D

Posted by Arczu

My problem is, can I stand clicking around for hours on end for a long time?

I'm sure this is a question a few people have come up with. But I guess the system is good. You can watch other people fight so that's cool.

Posted by GameMiestro

I kind of like it the old way. The effort me and bazariah put in was grueling. We had to deal with minimum level restrictions, forcing us to kill the same enemy hundreds of times on end. Now, anyone can gain 40 levels in a day with little effort... and we didn't get jump starts, either (though bazariah did donate me 10000 wackler once :) ).

Posted by Jesse Smith

er was the old way....40 battles a day max and having to pay in the hospital?!!! :D I wouldn't be able to handle the 40 battles a day max!! I'm too addicted to it!!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

No, just the level max.

Posted by basterd

I just think the game needs to be improved it seems tho that bowser has been kicking my arse because iv been dieing befor 2 hits kills him

Posted by basterd

Ok I'm done for tonight,I best see 100,000 wackler in my bank account by 9 tommaro.lol j/k(but it would be nice iv spent all my wackler on stats)

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!! I just got two 500,000 donations, bringing the donation total I've got to 1,600,000!! I think I know who it was!!!! :D OK, I got enough doe, the poor people can use the donations now!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Demonblade

I appreciate the cash donation...definately boosted my stats quite a bit...thanks again.

Posted by Xero

I'm not rich, so I cant donate, but I could recieve donations tho :P GameM you have a lot. Plz give me a bit.

Posted by Roger Smith

100k a post would be splendid!

Posted by Klarth

I just spent 100k on STR upgrades, I think a DEF one is in order ;)

Posted by Roger Smith

Lmao, with 77 def I would say so Klarthy.

Posted by Xero

77 DEF only? Even if you have STR, you need DEF so you dont lose over 1000 life everytime somebody hits you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: 77 DEF only? Even if you have STR, you need DEF so you dont lose over 1000 life everytime somebody hits you.

Well, if your Evasion is high, there isn't much to worry about with defense.

High strength and evasion can prolly get you out of most situations.

Posted by NES Queen

yeah! a 2 billion wackler donation.

makes me feel bad and lame for only being able to donate 100,000 previously. once i reach higher up i'll be sure to share the wealth

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith: Well, if your Evasion is high, there isn't much to worry about with defense.

High strength and evasion can prolly get you out of most situations.

Yes, but even with a high evasion, if you fight stronger bots, they will eventually hit you.

Posted by Roger Smith

which is why you but lots of potions:)

Posted by Xero

I have them, but sometimes the bot hits you so hard that he kills you in one shot. Dragon did this to me once. I'll need more HP. 500 is not enough.

Posted by Flyer

geez... can beat the Bowser so easily... but theres an immense gap between the Bowser and ZERO TOLERENCE, ill never b able to beat him without at least a bil donation >_>

Posted by Red

can I get a donation from someone anyone, 10 000 , it seems everyones getting donations of wackler, even newbies but I haven't received anyth yet

Posted by stepharneo

Quoting basterd: more restrictions instead of 25 lvls to change each job it should go 25,50,100,200 to get the last job and then there should be added a 5th job just so you won't beat the game. It's a good game but people have figured out how to beat it and it's becoming to easy for them if people complain it's to hard then let them,and not to get off the subject. Thank you gamers I used all that to buy potion :D

maybe you should have chosen the diviner job.

Posted by Richaod

Thanks to whoever gave me... an 8-digit sum. I've mostly used it on Strength upgrades, of course, but one more digit would have been so much more convenient. :P

Seriously, though, thanks.

Posted by Nickd009

could someone donate me like a trillion or a billion wackler so i can power up enough for zero tolerance, cause there is like no way to get enough money quickly to power up, i will pay u back probably even double

Posted by Nickd009

Nickd009 has 4591555 Wackler & 0 Wackler in the bank

as you can c it will take me a while to gain enough money to power up but just beating shadow lord (just look at my stats)

Posted by Nickd009

well that doesnt look right

Posted by Nickd009

[SIZE=1]HP:[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/Inferno/bars/bar_red.gif[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]MP:[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/Inferno/bars/bar_blue.gif[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]STR:[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/Inferno/bars/bar_purple.gif[/IMG]
[SIZE=1]DEF:[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/Inferno/bars/bar_green.gif[/IMG]42750/427502232/2432474231034347Nickd009 has 4591555 Wackler & 0 Wackler in the bank

Posted by Nickd009

42750/427502232/2432474231034347;

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Ever think of using that one option called "edit"?

Posted by Nickd009

lol yeah i accidentally posted the thing like 3 times in a row and the picture didnt come out right

Posted by Flame Master

Can someone please donate me 100 Wacklers?

Posted by basterd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is what I mean someone makes a name and the first post is some stupid thing on the rpg inferno board.jesse can you start screening people.

Posted by NES Queen

and not only that but a crybaby whine asking for money

Posted by basterd

NES I'll give you 100 billion wackler if you get on your knee's and do me a favor.lol j/k

Posted by NES Queen

sure, right after you get behind me and kiss my arse and i gently blow sweet nothing at you from my cheeks

Posted by scylla

who just gave me 8 billion?!

Posted by gamerz

enjoy it, that'll be 250 billion wacklers that I gave out already.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting scylla: who just gave me 8 billion?!

u complaining!! :D Send it to me!! I'm a poor dude with a measly...542,103,374,694 wacklers. It's not like I just got a 108,808,821,318 donation!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by gamerz

[quote=Jesse Smith]u complaining!! :D Send it to me!! I'm a poor dude with a measly...542,103,374,694 wacklers. It's not like I just got a 108,808,821,318 donation!! :D:D:D:D:D

Your welcome. I donated that to you since you took some of your own time to help somebody else out with their problems. (fixing my empty bank account dilemma yesterday).

Posted by Jesse Smith

:D Wacklers is da last thing I need!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

People keep saying they are giving out wacklers, and I'm not getting any! I will use any amount!

Posted by Jesse Smith

u r rich, there for u not get any!! I get way too much!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

THANK YOU FOR THE 666 WACKLER, ANONYMOUS PERSON. AND NO, I AM NOT RICH.

Posted by Xenos

Someone should give me some money. :(

Posted by NES Queen

Jesse.... can I get a 300 billion wackler donation? that would just make things so nice and even :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting NES Queen: make things so nice and even :D

er your stats ARE even....as a 666 curse all over da place!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by NES Queen

but the first number in my wackler is a 3.... it needs to be a 6 to complete the prophecy!

Posted by Dog

i could use some wackler too...

Posted by muffla

i could use anything you give me

Posted by NES Queen

stop changing my money Jesse! :p:

Posted by Max Mouse

Dude someone just donated to me 20 wackler. Now what the hell am I supposed to buy with 20 wackler?

Posted by NES Queen

tell Jesse to stop changing my money by only $20 and your donation will be bigger. everytime he ups my money i just donate it to some poor shmuck in this thread.

be greatful... someone just got $5. hehehe

Posted by Jesse Smith

er I iz not changing anything!!! I only make donations when some poor dude comes along beging for wacklers!!!

Some one sent me 123000000000 to give me the mark of the beast, at 666 billion wacklers!!!! grrrrr!!!! I don't need any more wacklers!!!!!!! I got way more than enough!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by basterd

lmao then stop begging for it.

Posted by gamerz

Quoting Jesse Smith: er I iz not changing anything!!! I only make donations when some poor dude comes along beging for wacklers!!!

Some one sent me 123000000000 to give me the mark of the beast, at 666 billion wacklers!!!! grrrrr!!!! I don't need any more wacklers!!!!!!! I got way more than enough!!!!!!!!!!

lol, now look at your bank account! :-D

Posted by NES Queen

nicely done.

you should give me 300 billion and everyone else in the top 10 enough so their last 3 numbers at least are 666, then the whole board will be overcome with greatness

Posted by gamerz

Nah, I'll just get 1 trillion wacklers or past level 700, whichever comes first.

Posted by NES Queen

after you get to level 700 though i'm going to have to ruin my perfect level (666) and perfect number of wins (1666) to pass you and climb up to 1000 in order to surpass zero himself. then, simply by your own human nature, you'll try to surpass me once again. so on, and so forth until you give up and try to find a different game to beat me in.

Posted by gamerz

have fun!

Posted by NES Queen

it'll give me something to do inbetween testing here at work.

but again, what you fail to realize is that my exp points jump by nearly 1 million in every battle, so i climb 2-4 levels per battle. i'll be at level 1000 after just 100 battles (roughly speaking), where you will require nearly 400. so it looks like you're the one who's going to be having some "fun".

*did you get any better at Dr. Mario yet?*

Posted by gamerz

screw doctor mario. All I have is a keyboard & that game is on crack playing it on a keyboard versus a usb controller, which I don't have..

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting gamerz: screw doctor mario. All I have is a keyboard & that game is on crack playing it on a keyboard versus a usb controller, which I don't have..

yet somehow i manage to do just fine without one....

it's not like i'm asking you to play a PS2 game where the controller has a jazillion buttons. we're talking about the NES. aside from a directions pad, there's 2 buttons. TWO. if you can't handle converting two little buttons into keyboard strokes, well, there's not much i can say about that.

Posted by gamerz

Quoting NES Queen: yet somehow i manage to do just fine without one....

it's not like i'm asking you to play a PS2 game where the controller has a jazillion buttons. we're talking about the NES. aside from a directions pad, there's 2 buttons. TWO. if you can't handle converting two little buttons into keyboard strokes, well, there's not much i can say about that.

Meh, you know what I'm referring to, with the downtime & all.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=NES Queen]it'll give me something to do inbetween testing here at work.

but again, what you fail to realize is that my exp points jump by nearly 1 million in every battle, so i climb 2-4 levels per battle. i'll be at level 1000 after just 100 battles (roughly speaking), where you will require nearly 400. so it looks like you're the one who's going to be having some "fun".

Thats because of your mediocre stats.

Fun fun.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Crud!!!!!!!!!!! I said I don't need more wacklers, yet you then give me even more of da Mark of da beast!!! grrrrrr!!!!!! :mad:

Posted by gamerz

Well if that's your way of saying "thank you" then your welcome!:D

Oh, and tell me something else, "Mr Religious". Since when did you start going to church (meaning that you would have to be around people for over 2 hours at a time) when you say that you can't even stand to be around people? If your going to try to do something, at least try to do it right. Your sudden take on banning the word "***" doesn't make very much sense, since you obviously don't goto church, which in his eyes, basically mean that you don't believe in him.

*just so you know, I've been going to vgchat since 1997 and yes I know that you claim that you can't stand to be around other people. Way back in the day when you used wwwboards, then switching to vbulletin 2.

Posted by GameMiestro

For some reason, my account thinks I have negative 150 million wackler. 50 billion wackler just mysteriously dissapeared from my account! :(

Posted by NES Queen

mwahahahahahha.....

i decided to have a little fun with the top 20 richest people (only people who actualy post and contribute to the boards, and actually only the top 16 or so i think cause it got too hard to look up names then go back and so forth).

so, you're welcome

Posted by GameMiestro

"fun"?

Were you the one doing the random donating?

Posted by NES Queen

guilty as charged. i just like watching jesse freak out when he sees "the number of da beast" all over the place. *teehee*

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Jesse Smith: grrrr!!!!!!

<3

Posted by Roger S Huxley

I could use some Wackler.... >.>

Posted by GameMiestro

I could give you 1 wackler 205 times, or 100000 wackler 1 time.

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Heh, Ill Take the 100000

Posted by NES Queen

spend it wisely

Posted by GameMiestro

My ***, I have negative 1.3 billion wackler... >:(

...even if I'm not a Wackler fiend, I'm satisfied knowing that I'm permenantly #1 ranked for Strength :) .