Level up like crazy

Posted by GameMiestro

The mininimum level requirements are off! W00t!

Posted by Stalolin

Go fight ZERO TOLERANCE

Posted by GameMiestro

You cant. Uber Bowzer and ZERO TOLERANCE still have limits. Shadow Lord does not. 50000 EXP per battle :) :) :).

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=GameMiestro]You cant. Uber Bowzer and ZERO TOLERANCE still have limits. Shadow Lord does not. 50000 EXP per battle :) :) :).

I just fought ZERO TOLERANCE though.

I got pounded, but I fought him.

Posted by Jesse Smith

The final bowser doesn't now.

I got rid of them because with you guys bombing us with wacklers, we get real strong real early in the exp level. I was at a measly around level 15-20 and couldn't fight stronger bots until i got rid of the limets.

Now I'm leveling up like crazy!!!!!!! :D I just gained almost 10 levels, I'm at level 25 now!!! Though I can't beat Ariman...yet. He kills me in one hit!!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

I have over 30 million wacklers in my account now... *laughs maniacally*

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: I have over 30 million wacklers in my account now... *laughs maniacally*

Seems like GM has control of this side of the board.

Get it? Monopoly! Except with RPG!! LOL.

Posted by GameMiestro

Zero Tolerance killed me in one hit... :(

Do the stats max out at 99999? If so, is it even possible to beat this guy?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I have no idea if it maxes out there!!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: I have over 30 million wacklers in my account now... *laughs maniacally*

So are you gonna share this with us? ;)

Posted by gamerz

I want half a million then!

Posted by crelda

share the wealth around!(with me)

Posted by gamerz

[quote=Jesse Smith]I have no idea if it maxes out there!!!!

Nope no max stats!!!!!!!

so you may want to add some new jobs for when we reach levels 500, 1000, 10000 etc.....
I went to the demo board and heres a result from a fight.

[URL="http://demo.infernotechnologies.net/inferno.php?do=BattleWon&lname=Death Gaze&data=a%3A2%3A%7Bs%3A8%3A%22exp_gain%22%3Bi%3A746%3Bs%3A10%3A%22level_gain%22%3Bi%3A0%3B%7D#top"][IMG]http://demo.infernotechnologies.net/images/buttons/collapse_tcat.gif[/IMG][/URL]Battle Over - You Killed Death Gaze Stats Current Gained
HP:109000/273500 N/A
MP:1200000/2714500N/A
STR:1964500N/A
DEF:1864500N/A
VIT:1500000N/A
EVA:1160000N/A
Rage:4%N/A
EXP:837/373000 EXP746 EXP
Level:745 0

Just click that little blue button that got pasted along and login using the provided info in the top right of your screen..... even gives access to admin cp to edit the inferno so we can all know what jesse sees when he crawls into his admin cp for the inferno anyways.....

Posted by basterd

I went to that site in the other post and it said that it was on 3.4 how come this rpg inferno is 2.6 is the updated one crappy?

Posted by gamerz

no no no, you read that wrong
[URL="http://demo.infernotechnologies.net/inferno.php?"]http://demo.infernotechnologies.net/inferno.php?[/URL]
its running 2.4, the same as vgchat. It just has a different board skin, thats all that is.

Posted by Jesse Smith

They are working on a version 3 but havn't released it. It's massivly BIGGER than this one, BUT you'll have to start all over when you want to use the new version!!!!

Posted by gamerz

****!!!!!!!

*Stops playing

Posted by basterd

when it is done will we be able to play it like the sec it's made

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting gamerz: ****!!!!!!!

*Stops playing

I don't see them finishing it for atleast a few months. I'll try to have both versions up at the same time using two different mySQL databases, so you guys can continue on this version until you upgrade.

Posted by stepharneo

wait so can we use both versions at the same time or is that just greedy, so i can still attempt to get to the necromancer level on this version and start out as a page on the new version, or do i have to choose?

Posted by ProtomanV2

Quoting GameMiestro: You cant. Uber Bowzer and ZERO TOLERANCE still have limits. Shadow Lord does not. 50000 EXP per battle :) :) :).

Not true for Shadow Lord. I fight him and have only gotten a maximum of 7000 EXP. Whats up with that?