first post after mine wins a prize

Posted by bazariah

ok this is gonna be a fun little game, every so often im gonna throw out a random number.... who ever posts some gibberish after me wins that number in wackler for their RPG character :D

Posted by Zeta

Hi baz. How's the 'stop smoking' thing going?

Posted by basterd

I'm the second so I should get something.lol. I no I'm not going to get anything I just thought I would be a pain.

Posted by Zeta

Thnx baz, & congrats on being smokefree for 4 weeks!

Into the bank 100,000 goes.

Posted by Stalolin

am i late for the prize

Posted by bazariah

sorry basterd but only the post directly after mine wins the prize....

zeta use the funding wisely

oooh and my random number generator says..... 40162

Posted by gamerz

thanks.

Posted by bazariah

woooh if you want 54800 give me a boobaclaut

Posted by gamerz

this forum is still pretty much dead right now. But I'll take it!

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!! I'm tempted to change the post time of this reply and make it show up as posting right after your first post!!! :D:D

Posted by gamerz

what can I say, I'm a post-a-holic on the inferno boards. Just look up all the posts made by scylla today. :-D

As a matter of fact, I was feeling kinda rotten for having the reply right after his so tomorrow, I'll give half of what from the 2nd post-win. So tommorow I'll post & give away 20k.

Posted by basterd

:(:(:( I never get anything for free.I was second I should still get something,lol im a pain :(:(:( Hey jesse I got a question,Who gets the money from all the things that are bought? like at the itemshop it says 100,000 wackler spent or something,does anyone get that money or does it go in a fake register ?

EDIT: gamerz why did you say thanks did you get anything?

Posted by Zeta

I assume it goes into the bank.

Posted by basterd

But does someone get that ?

Posted by scylla

Here basterd, I sent you invite to join my clan. get your first 5 weapons for free if you join as I said in the "promote my clan" thread earlier. But I'll get with ya tommorow on that, I gotta head home (with no internet :( ) from my college.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting basterd: But does someone get that ?

Whoever withdraws from the bank.

Posted by basterd

Scylla, Thank you. I would join if I could but my computer is stupid so when I try to join a clan it redirects me back to the messege board. When I goto my cousins which might be this weekend but I don't no I broke my car I will try but jesse also sent me a invite to his clan.

Posted by bazariah

who want 252,113???

this'll be the last donation of the night, but many more tommorrow :D

Posted by Zeta

Srsly, how did you and GM level up so fast!? Reveal your secrets!

Posted by basterd

I wan't it zeta allready got his.

Posted by Roger Smith

Constant playing. I fought over 100 Gollums and i got like...4 or 5 levels.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting basterd: I wan't it zeta allready got his.

I'll give you 30,000.

Posted by Xero

Darn...it seems like I've missed all the fun here. oh well...

Posted by gamerz

whoever wants 20,000 better speak up! Next post after this one gets it!

Posted by basterd

lol if it's to late I want it.Thank you zeta I already spent it on stats and who ever gave me 10,000 thank you to I had to pay a loan with that.

Posted by Roger Smith

lawls

Posted by Xero

Darn I missed one again...

Posted by bazariah

next post wins a cool million 1,000,000

Posted by Zeta

Claim #3 :cookie:

Posted by Boner

OK, so I know I don't win anything. But, it's rewarding enough just to feel cool by posting here.

So the person who posts after me wins......

.....my respect.

Naw, just kidding.:-D

Posted by Zeta

But I want respect. :(

Posted by Xero

**** and re-****. I keep missing the posts to get cash...

I dint even get the respect :P

Posted by Roger Smith

I claim respect even after posting 3 posts too late.

Posted by basterd

I say every one donate all there wackler to GM or bazariah and then they donate 200,000 to everyone so its all a far game.

Posted by Roger Smith

Nah, I think the way we're doing it now works fine.

Posted by Xero

Same here. Thats the way han-han han-han I like it! han-han-han...

lol

Posted by bazariah

some lucky player will now receive 500,000,000

somebody must want this money :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yes!!!!! :D

Oh, wait....I'm already rich with 105,647,782, but I'll still take it!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Crap snapple pop...too late again.

I demand 1 half of it for getting close 2nd post, and for being only 4 minutes late!

EDIT AGAIN: Nvm.

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!! I was suprised no one had replied for 15 minutes!!! Yes, you just got 1,500,000!!!!

Posted by bazariah

this is the biggest prize fund ever right now 2,000,000,000 two billion for one lucky person

Posted by basterd

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by basterd

:D :D :D I'm rich..flame ghost what is your name I'll give you 1 bil

Posted by bazariah

theres no more prizes for today... but basterd you must now battle me :D

so build up quickly, then we can battle

Posted by basterd

lol im only on lvl 9 it took me 3 days to get here i got a 2 billion donation and 1.5 mill donation so I must be the richest..lol not really.

Posted by bazariah

use some of that money right now in the store to build up your stats, there is the option of 1 million points added to any item for 100 million wackler, build up now then we shall have a battle tonite im giving you ten mins to do so, everybody else has battled me after their wins it's customary :D ;)

Posted by basterd

can we do it tommaro its going to take me some time.. and you got 89 billion wackler you can just buy more stats...oh did you beat ZERO?

Posted by Roger Smith

Yes he did, and so did GameMiestro.

Posted by Zeta

Jeez, we've only had the RPG thing for about a week, and the strongest bot is already beaten. T_T

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Roger Smith]Yes he did, and so did GameMiestro.

Actually, I have yet to. I am very close, however... yet somewhat disenheartened. I expect a big overhaul of the game soon, so it might not be worth the tens of hours of effort.

Edit: I think Jesse beat Zero Tolerance. How he got so much money (and hence, the upgrades neccessary) in such a little time is a mystery to me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: Actually, I have yet to. I am very close, however... yet somewhat disenheartened. I expect a big overhaul of the game soon, so it might not be worth the tens of hours of effort.

Edit: I think Jesse beat Zero Tolerance. How he got so much money (and hence, the upgrades neccessary) in such a little time is a mystery to me.

What the??!! You mean I beat him BEFORE you could??!!! :eek: You got six times the Strength than I do, and he's extremely easy for me!!!!!

It was a 1 Billion and 2 billion donation that got me able to kill him.

I'll give you all some time to have fun with the current game type before I try making it harder!!! Think of this as the pratice round!!!

Posted by Xero

Quoting basterd: :D :D :D I'm rich..flame ghost what is your name I'll give you 1 bil

You donate my username dude. Just type in flame ghost and I will get your cash ;)

Posted by basterd

I bought 3 mill worth of each stat and I can beat bowser with 1 hit every time , I can't beat zero but I'm lvling up I was at lvl 9 yesterday and now I'm almost up to lvl 50 with that 2 billion donation. Most of it is half way gone but I get most of it back beating bowser I kept buying b-day cakes, And one will be up for auction for cheap if i can figure out how to get it up. I typed in flam ghost and it said that user name is not registered but I will try again. If I can get to another computer I can update and do alot of things but I'll try flamer.

Posted by Xero

Quoting basterd: I typed in flam ghost and it said that user name is not registered but I will try again. If I can get to another computer I can update and do alot of things but I'll try flamer.

No. Just copy paste my username on every post ;) It'll work.

Posted by gamerz

****, I need a donation to help me reach level 100, after that I finally get my 2nd job at level 100!

Posted by Xero

I'll take care of that ;)

Posted by gamerz

tyvm flame ghost!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Jesse Smith]

It was a 1 Billion and 2 billion donation that got me able to kill him.

Erm, maybe that has something to do with it! And yes, I can beat him now!

Posted by stepharneo

so um donations... or is that over now?

Posted by ProtomanV2

Can anyone donate to me a large sum of whackler for a day or 2 so I can build up my bank account? I promise that you will get it back within a few days.

Posted by Xero

Quoting gamerz: tyvm flame ghost!

no problem ;)