sKILL points

Posted by basterd

I just noticed this and I just used them. If you are going threw lvls quick and need just a tad bit more of something use your skill points it helped me out to goto 1 more stronger bot so I advanced to the next lvl quick. Now I only get 2 exp for every skill point but some of you might get more.

Posted by Klarth

I thought everyone already knew about this.

Posted by Zeta

I thought SP increased the amount your stats increase when you level up, not just add 2 to whatever you allocate them to. :(

Posted by basterd

I don't no all I no is when you lvl up you get 5 points and then you use it on whatever you want mine only increases by 2.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Just don't use it for HP, MP, DEF..and stuff you can get in the store. Use it to get more VIT and EVA.

Posted by Xero

At the point many members are right now Jesse, maybe we should get more increasing stats for 1 skill used. 2 is getting funny :P

Posted by basterd

lol you no now that everyone is lvling up quick you should probly add more jobs or evan stonger bots because half the people on here almost done.

Posted by Xero

Jobs? No. Best is at level 175 so before adding more, lets get there.

Posted by basterd

GM,bazariah and gamerz are almost already there lol.

Posted by Xero

No bazariah is at lvl 101 and gamerz I dunno, but not close to that yet ;)

Posted by basterd

well iv seen him fight bowser for half an hour so I don't no.

Posted by Xero

With a STR like that, you can basically kill anyone in one shot...

Posted by GameMiestro

Hehehe... yes, I have a huge strength amount. If Jesse were to add 100,000,000 wackler upgrades (which I know won't happen, but still), I would be able to beat ZERO TOLERANCE within a week. Seriously.

Posted by Xero

Wow. You did that quite fast dude. I dont even think I'll beat him before next year...

EDIT: If you donate me cash tho, I will :D

Posted by basterd

You have to get ahead of me flame to get moeny but when I get enough I'll give anyone that want's some. So keep playing to you just might be ahead of GM.

Posted by gamerz

[quote=basterd]well iv seen him fight bowser for half an hour so I don't no.

Yep, my bowser beating days are over (till I get to the third one :D) I did that just for the cash (500 a pop for the 2nd bowser), he was a one hit kill back this morning for me anyways, so quick cash:D :D :D :D :D

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=GameMiestro]Hehehe... yes, I have a huge strength amount. If Jesse were to add 100,000,000 wackler upgrades (which I know won't happen, but still), I would be able to beat ZERO TOLERANCE within a week. Seriously.

Unfortunately, if I tried to do it with 100,000 wackler upgrades, it probably would take a year!

Posted by basterd

Lmao why did you quote your self. with the first bowser 2 hits and evan 1 hit kills him but loki hits hard I probly can kill him if I bought a stat increase but I want to save me gp unless someone else gives me another 100,000gp then I'll be able to use all of that on stats and then still have some in the bank,If any of you are reading this please bid on my auction I want to get rid of my stuff so I can buy new

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think the 'ZERO TOLERANCE' one is a just for fun Bot. That's who made the hack.

Posted by gamerz

oh really?? Read this thread asap then!!
[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=11542"]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=11542[/URL]

Posted by basterd

rolfmao,ya think.

Posted by Jesse Smith

uggggg!!!!!!!