Bad news...John Myung quits Dream Theater

Posted by MetalVox~55

Just kidding.

This thread is now about bands that when you listen to them, they give you bad luck.

My band would have to be Pain of Salvation. I absolutely love this band, but every time I listen to them, something bad'll happen to me a week or so later. It's proven true to me over the past couple months, so sadly, I haven't given them the time of day :(

Posted by Klarth

Bergtatt-era Ulver.

And as for the title, **** you

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Klarth: Bergtatt-era Ulver.

And as for the title, **** you

:D hehehe, gotcha

Posted by Lord of Spam

Rob is going to have a heart attack.

For some reason, every time I hear an ICP song something bad seems to happen. Maybe its just because the crappiness of it puts me in a bad mood, but it seems to hold through.

Posted by Shin-Ra

For me it's a song. I always get bad calls when listening to the "Love in a Void" cover by Darkthrone. I even blew out a tire while listening to it a couple of weeks ago in my car, and then my friend got a ran over a curb and busted his tire while we were listening to Scum. Lesson? Black Metal/Punk is a bad choice because you'll die.

Posted by Shade

Yesterday, right after I listened to Nemo, by Nightwish, some kid came up and kicked me in the balls. I'd call that bad luck.

[quote]And as for the title, **** you

Posted by basterd

lol I was listening to iron maiden and I hit a curb and now my steering is to the left a little to much. and when I was listening Iced earth I ran over a cat:( jim if you are reading this thanks a lot you wanker. Oh shade if you watch VH1 on the webjunk film 20 they had one clip where some guy was kicking people in the nades and then showing that they were on camera and then they laughed there arse off.

Posted by sabre

Ahahahaha, you f*ck. I actually tensed up and went wide eyed upon reading the thread title.

Fates Warning, because whenever someone recommends a CD by them I go out and buy it and then realise that I don't like Fates Warning.