HELP!

Posted by Sword of Light

Can someone list the order of bots from the more easy ones to the hardest ones. Please I am a lvl 1 i know goomba easy or something.????

Posted by basterd

Koopa and Xeni are the easyest if you have the right specs.

Posted by Sword of Light

thank you so much

Posted by Klarth

...They're already in order...

Posted by Sword of Light

no goomba is esyer then gollem and xeni hard he lying

Posted by Xero

No they are in order sword. It goes from hardest to easier. You just suck.

Posted by linkfreak112

thats mean!yea i like to fight the gollum twins and stuff because to me their the easiset because of their low defense

Posted by Xero

They are low in everything dude...

Posted by crelda

it is all in order except for goomba who is a copy of gollum except he has 10 def instead of 50

Posted by Xero

Anyway its not much of a difference. 10 or 50 ends up the same. I kill them easily. I was still at level 0 and I killed gollum in 2 shots with my dagger :P

Posted by Sword of Light

gollem is owes evading me how I make it so he does not

Posted by Xero

What?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: its not much of a difference.

Oh yes it is. Some of us couldn't even hurt the gollums, hince the weeker character was added!! 10 and 50 are a huge difference!!!

Posted by Xero

ah ok. Give what that guy wants then...

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sword of Light: gollem is owes evading me how I make it so he does not

ALWAYS. NOT "owes", YOU ILLITERATE ****MONKEY. Wacko, I don't know how your own mother can stand you.

And does Goomba give the same amount of Wackler as Gollum?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Check the info on them. That shows how much wackler they get with the rest of da info!!!

Posted by basterd

lol. I just read the rite up about sword of light in the community board and I just saw that there are to HELP boards but one is closed and he keeps making new ones when boards are closed why hasnt anyone ban him yet