!HELP ME!

Posted by Black Chaos

I really want to know what are the best forum/website hosts are. I really want a website/forum, but most of them cost money! I have found some for free, but I didn't like them.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Try [url=http://www.freewebs.com]Freewebs.com[/url]. Freewebs is probably the best free host, especially if you have no idea how to use HTML (HyperText Markup Language).

Posted by Black Chaos

Thank you Linkman. I now have made my first ever website. It isn't perfect. But I am trying my best to improve it. The quote under my title was said by Shakespear. My Nintendo Gallery isn't complete yet either.

Visit it at:http://www.freewebs.com/black_chaos_servent/
And please sign my guestbook!

Posted by Raptor

"Today was a very good day for me. I talked to Justin and Gary over MSN. I visted VGC a lot. I also made a new account at VGC as Black Chaos.

Today I learnt not to make so many puppet accounts on forums."

How old are you? I had that writing style when I was like 6. Then I learned how to make compound sentences.

Posted by Sword of Light

yo congrates dude ! I said hi

Posted by Klarth

Compound. Sentences are! Overrat. Ed.

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting Raptor: "Today was a very good day for me. I talked to Justin and Gary over MSN. I visted VGC a lot. I also made a new account at VGC as Black Chaos.

Today I learnt not to make so many puppet accounts on forums."

How old are you? I had that writing style when I was like 6. Then I learned how to make compound sentences.

I'm 14 if you must know.:cool:

Posted by Trigger

What does Raptor's post, or anyone after his, have to do with this topic? I thought there was already a thread about her in Off-Topic. I don't really want to read about her all over the forum - one place is enough.

Posted by Black Chaos

I hate you Trigger. You are always so mean to me. :mad:

Posted by Trigger

I wasn't even posting to you, you fucking idiot.

Posted by Black Chaos

So much for an Australian! Arsehole. :mad:

Posted by Trigger

Aye, anyone who says the same words I just did is suddenly not Australian. What a wave of superior logic you possess in that tiny, thick skull of yours! Here, let me try being more Australian:

I wasn't even posting to you, you fucking idiot, mate.

Posted by Black Chaos

Hey, I'm Australian too! You drongo! I guess I'm sorry Trigger. I didn't know you weren't addressing me. I do that sometimes.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The only good boards are vbulletin. Get a job.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Black Chaos]Hey, I'm Australian too! You drongo!
Thank you for confirming what I already knew, Captain Obvious. Now stop posting, for the love of God.