Hello.

Posted by Black Chaos

Hello, I am Black Chaos. I am a new girl here and would like to be treated well. I love video games, anime, animals, drawing and school. I own a DS and a N64. My favourite DS game is Sonic Rush. I will read the rules and only post when needed. I hope I enjoy my stay here at VGC.

Posted by Stalolin

Hiya, welcome to Video Game Chat. Considering you've said that you'll follow the rules then I suppose the only things I can say to you are: Make sure you have fun here, but stay within the rules; and if you've got any interest in Mega Man at all then be sure to stop by the Mega Man board.

Posted by Black Chaos

MegaMan's okay, I'm not a huge fan of him though. I like the MegaMan anime though.

Posted by The Judge

Well, based on your spelling of favorite, you're obviously English or European, which is always fun.

Welcome to VGC. I hope you have fun and turn out to be better than our recent influx of new members.

Posted by nich

Quoting The Judge: Well, based on your spelling of favorite, you're obviously English or European, which is always fun.

Or Canadian, Hey! Welcome to VGC and all that jazz.

Posted by Black Chaos

Well, I am actually Australian. I am very good when it comes to grammar and spelling. I hope there are DS owners here, because I own one. I also own a N64 too. Sorry, I got off-topic a bit.

Posted by The Judge

Don't concern yourself with remaining 100% on topic.

Of course, don't stray off topic too much..

But don't try to remain on topic all the time...

Uh...

*muddles over equation of proper posting*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Well, based on your spelling of favorite, you're obviously English or European, which is always fun.

I don't even exist to you, do I?

Anywho, welcome. Hope you don't suck as much as our last new Australian girl!

Posted by Black Chaos

Thanks for all the positive replies! I will certainly enjoy my stay here. I won't suck one bit. Nice names you guys have too. I couldn't think of anything cool, so I chose Black Chaos. I like to think I'm evil and a master of the Dark Arts. I'm not a Goth in case you were all wondering. I better get an avatar then, hadn't I? I'll get one with the Magician of Black Chaos from Yu-Gi-Oh! on it.

Posted by The Judge

Don't worry, you don't have to be a goth emo fag to act evil or have mental disorders. Look at me.

And Vampiro, that was one of the funniest things I've read by you...ever. And I have no idea why.

So BC, asl lol.

Quoted post: So BC, asl lol.

More like, a. Amirite?

And you found it funny because you're a ****ing *******.

Posted by The Judge

LMAO, oh God, shut up.

And yes, A. And AIM! LOLOLOLOLOLno.

Quoted post: Don't worry, you don't have to be a goth emo fag to act evil or have mental disorders. Look at me.

Just saw this. You are an goth emo fag. And I'm pretty possitive you have some sort of disorder too.

Posted by Black Chaos

Oh, you guys are **** funny! I think I'll be laughing until bed-time over that! Why? I don't know. I laugh at the weirdest of things. My avatar looks so cool! I summon Magician of Black Chaos!

Quoted post: I laugh at the weirdest of things.

Needs more DA.

Posted by Black Chaos

What is DA? I'm a n00b remember!

http://www.vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Best **** place in the world... online.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Just saw this. You are an goth emo fag. And I'm pretty possitive you have some sort of disorder too.

If I was a goth emo fag I'd be more public about my attitude. I simply hate humanity for all it's worth, and you know it.

And we've already detailed my list of prescribed mental disorders.

BC, I suggest you go to Darkness Advanced in the blog section. You'll have fun.

Posted by Ant

Hi. I'm the most boring person on VGC.

Quoted post: If I was a goth emo fag I'd be more public about my attitude. I simply hate humanity for all it's worth, and you know it.

Except for me, right?

Quoted post: BC, I suggest you go to Darkness Advanced in the blog section. You'll have fun.

beat you to it, fag.

Posted by The Judge

I don't hate my friends. You guys are my friends because you don't embody many of the things I hate about humanity.

Also, I know you beat me to it, but your message could be construed as misleading and vague. Nigglet.

And Ant just made laugh really hard too. Wtf.

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting Ant: Hi. I'm the most boring person on VGC.

You don't seem boring to me. Hello Ant. I like your name.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Okay, for the record, Judge is the emo-est of goth fags to be found on all of the various internets.

Welcome to VGC. Dont take anything serious, unless it happens to be Serious Business©.

Quoted post: You don't seem boring to me. Hello Ant. I like your name.

All of the Aussies love Ant.

Quoted post: Also, I know you beat me to it, but your message could be construed as misleading and vague. Nigglet.

I called it the best place in the world. How is that vague?

Posted by The Judge

You never said to go there.

I NEED EXACT DIRECTIONS ABOUT THINGS OR I AM CONFUSED AND DISORIENTED YOU SON OF A B[COLOR="White"]I[/COLOR]TCH.

And BC, don't listen to these fags. I'm not emo. The hate is real. The pain, however, doesn't exist. Except in my ****ing anus.

Posted by Black Chaos

Um. Do you guys know what colour text I should have? Yellow is so annoying.

Posted by Ant

You think you would have figured that one out with the past 4 screennames you've used :)

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting Ant: You think you would have figured that one out with the past 4 screennames you've used :)

What do you mean?

OH SNAP THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!

Posted by Ant

* -Fierce_Deity_Link- 203.26.206.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Black Chaos 203.26.206.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Fox_McCloud 203.26.206.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Sub-Zero 203.26.206.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* The_Jury 203.26.206.129 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Just be a good little girl and we'll forget this every happened.

Posted by Black Chaos

Eh? Oh god, my true identity is revealed! I was trying to be the perfect VGC member, But Ant blew it....

Posted by Lord of Spam

I GUESSED THAT TOO BUT DIDNT WANT TO SEEM LIKE A DOUCHEBAG

Screw it, at least this time around she's not completely retarded.

Posted by Black Chaos

Oh. I am sorry guys, I wanted to be the perfect member. But I failed....
I failed you all. I just wanted to fit in. And have fun. I wish all 4 of my other accounts could be deleted. I'll stay as Black Chaos.

Yeah, I guess it was sort of obvious now that I think about it...

lol how observant!

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah, I guess it was sort of obvious now that I think about it...

lol how observant!

Like I said before, I am sorry...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Black Chaos: Oh. I am sorry guys, I wanted to be the perfect member. But I failed....
I failed you all. I just wanted to fit in. And have fun. I wish all 4 of my other accounts could be deleted. I'll stay as Black Chaos.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/cheerupemokid.jpg[/IMG]

posting an image macro in an otherwise serious thread

Posted by Black Chaos

What the hell is EMO!

Posted by nich

Oh man thats kind of sad, its like she had a plan to start fresh but her dreams have crumbled and shes back to where she started

Alright Ant!

Posted by Black Chaos

ANT MUST PAY FOR HIS ACTIONS! HE RUINED MY DREAM OF BEING A GREAT MEMBER!!

Hope to hell you're joking.

Posted by Ant

It's not like anything is stoping you.

Posted by Black Chaos

Ant you are cool, I would never hurt you in any way possible.

Posted by Ant

Don't worry, you wouldn't be able to.

Them's fightin' words!

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting Ant: Don't worry, you wouldn't be able to.

Why?

Posted by nich

You live in Australia, don't you?

Posted by Black Chaos

Duh!

Posted by The Judge

Too far away, and I highly doubt a 14 year old girl could hurt him.

Highly.

Just stop whining about how you want to become a great member and do it.

Posted by Black Chaos

Okay, I'll be good.

Posted by The Judge

Thank God.

And stop making DS threads in DA.

Posted by Black Chaos

Sorry, sir...

Posted by Klarth

In before lock.

Wait, hang on :cool: