Want gold, er Wackler??!! Ask here and you might get it!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumor has it that some rich dudes are going around bombing members with Wackler!!! I just got 100,000 Wackler!! :D Ask and ye might recieve!!!! :D:D

Posted by GameMiestro

I gave every person in the top ten 100000 Wackler, except me and bazariah (he can kill Ahrimans anyways). And no, I'm not giving out any more, at least not yet...

Posted by basterd

could I have some? I need more so I can buy things at the store. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( )how do i recive it?

Posted by NES Queen

thanks.... was wondering where that came from. looks like the wackler fairy is out dancing tonight

Posted by basterd

how come the people already rich get money and its not the middle clase people

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: I gave every person in the top ten 100000 Wackler.

egad!!! 1,000,000....you are one rich dude!!!!!!!!! er were!! :D

Posted by GameMiestro

800,000; since I didn't give myself or bazariah anything. Also, can we have 100,000 cost upgrades now? Please?

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!! Dude we need to get you a challenge here some how!!!!

I have yet to figure out the Synthesis upgrades stuff. Do those items only work on the first item you equip it to, or can you move them to another item? And can you have one for each item, or only one upgrade one item at a time?

I'm guesing the 'Removing An Upgrade' means you can move an item to another weapon, armor...for example, and can have one for each item.

Posted by basterd

can someone give me gold please im a pickpocket I cant really get bigger..gamemistro stop playing for amonth you basicly beat the game

Posted by Zeta

Oh ****, I was 3 places away!

How the hell are you and baz leveling up so quickly, Miestro!?

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting basterd: can someone give me gold please im a pickpocket I cant really get bigger..gamemistro stop playing for amonth you basicly beat the game

im a pickpocket too but i'm leveling up just fine. the farther you go the easier it gets.

Posted by Max Mouse

Give me 100000 wackler and I'll join your clan!!!!!!!!:(

Posted by Boner

Quoting GameMiestro: I gave every person in the top ten 100000 Wackler, except me and bazariah (he can kill Ahrimans anyways). And no, I'm not giving out any more, at least not yet...

I'd rep you for this, but I have already done so recently. Thanks!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Take a look at
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-Money
to see who the richest dudes are!!! :D And this doesn't even count the bank, which currently adds another 6,651,688!!! :D

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Jesse Smith: Take a look at
http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-Money
to see who the richest dudes are!!! :D And this doesn't even count the bank, which currently adds another 6,651,688!!! :D

lol five and half million of that wackler in the bank is mine :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting bazariah: lol five and half million of that wackler in the bank is mine :D

HOW do you two power up so fast!!!!!!

Be a liberal....share the wealth with us poor!! :D:D:D
[url=http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Donate]Click here[/url] and remember who set this game up. 1,000,000 would be enough!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

I need cash too Jesse. Can I get your 100000 plz?

Posted by Sword of Light

need wackler I broke!

Posted by basterd

See what you guys have done. Everyone keeps complaining"I didn't get any money boo-hoo-hoo-hoo" I think this should have kept quiet.

Posted by gamerz

thanks for that. *Puts it in bank to let it collect %10 interest!!!

Posted by Xero

Seriously basterd. Some play more, some play less. Some win more, some lose less. If theres a donate link to RPG inferno, then theres nothing to complain about. no one has money. but now that jesse is giving cash a lot, the game is getting stimulating ;)

Posted by gamerz

[quote=Flame ghost]Seriously basterd. Some play more, some play less. Some win more, some lose less. If theres a donate link to RPG inferno, then theres nothing to complain about. no one has money. but now that jesse is giving cash a lot, the game is getting stimulating ;)

[quote=GameMiestro]I gave every person in the top ten 100000 Wackler, except me and bazariah (he can kill Ahrimans anyways). And no, I'm not giving out any more, at least not yet...

Read before you talk.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting GameMiestro: I gave every person in the top ten 100000 Wackler, except me and bazariah (he can kill Ahrimans anyways). And no, I'm not giving out any more, at least not yet...

I was in the top ten this morning and you didn't give me any. :(
http://vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-Level
And I'm still in the victory 10.
http://vgchat.com/inferno.php?do=Statistics&Stat=RPGChars-Wins

DEMAND.

Posted by NES Queen

he gave it out yesterday. most of us who got it used it to get even stronger and better, others put it in the bank and ignored it allowing you to creep up ahead of them.

Posted by crelda

how did you find the top ten players?

Posted by basterd

well Im dead right now cause I challenged metroid with only 100hp LMAO. and I only have 5 wackler and I already took a lone out. I have to wait 2 hours before I get paid again. so give me some god dam money.Lol j/k

Posted by NES Queen

um, hospital stays are free. meaning you can heal yourself, for free.

If it wasn't, I never would have made it up to level 25. I was going in there spending the equivalent of 1,500 wackler every 5 mins.

and credla, theres a link called stats. lists the top 10 strongest, most experienced, richest, blah blah blah

Posted by Xero

Quoting crelda: how did you find the top ten players?

Its part of the links. Just click on statistics and you'll see all categories.

Posted by Max Mouse

All I have to do is take all my wackler from the bank and add it to my hand and I will be in the top ten.

Posted by scylla

maybe so mouse but it wont put you in the overall top 10, which is these categories:
Victorious RPG Characters View RPG Characters With The Most Battle Wins

Strongest RPG Characters View RPG Characters With The Most Strength

Most Experienced RPG Characters View RPG Characters With The Highest Level

Posted by Max Mouse

I'm already In the top ten of the Victorious RPG Characters. Heh Klarth.

Posted by Xero

I'll probably lose all my top 10 ranks if I still have them, cuz I cannot play this week, but sunday to the next sunday I will play like a demon!

Posted by gamerz

see ya then!

Posted by Boner

Quoting basterd: well Im dead right now cause I challenged metroid with only 100hp LMAO. and I only have 5 wackler and I already took a lone out. I have to wait 2 hours before I get paid again. so give me some god dam money.Lol j/k

Wait until you decide to battle Bowser and pick the wrong one, lol. That was interesting.

Posted by Sword of Light

PLZ I am a :angel: :angel: :angel: Please

Posted by Crazy K

I would donate all my "wackler" to whoever wanted it, but I only have like 80 some wackler.

Posted by Jesse Smith

All you poor dudes got 10,000 each. I'll donate higher amounts once I'm done geting stronger! It's nice to have 1,000,000 wacklers!! :D:D

What's the secret to geting millions in wacklers???? Destroy Ariman over and over and over and over and.....34,000 each time!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Alright then I'll try to kill that bot to get my cash :D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Alright then I'll try to kill that bot to get my cash :D

Good luck, Ariman is pretty high up there.

Posted by Klarth

Hey Rogerbby can I have some cash!

Posted by Roger Smith

15,000>13,000

:mad:

Posted by basterd

HAHAHAHAH We should play deal or no deal.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting basterd: HAHAHAHAH We should play deal or no deal.

Are you issuing a challange to someone?

Posted by crelda

how the hell can you challenge someone at deal or no deal.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting crelda: how the hell can you challenge someone at deal or no deal.

It's easy if you're stupid.

Posted by Xero

lol I tried, but his stats are waay to high for me right now. I'll beat him later on.

Posted by basterd

I challenge no one, For I have nothing to prove.

Posted by Xero

I challenge for fun :D I dont care about the wins and the loss. I just want to see how I'm improving.

Posted by GameMiestro

Tell you what. Post here, and I'll give you 100,000 wackler. Of course, I could give out 10,000,000 wackler, but that might bring some competition... :)

Posted by NES Queen

I wouldnt mind an extra 100,000 to boost up my HP :)

Posted by Xero

Alright gameM. I'm posting here, so I want my cash plz. I wanna improve more :D

Posted by Demonblade

i could ravage that bastard loki with 100,000 wackies worth of improvements....MUWHAHAHAHA, but now i have to go to work...adios

Posted by Klarth

I wouldn't mind one.

Posted by Filarrh

Neither would I

Posted by basterd

If anyone is willing to donate money please give it to me.lol my stats suck because I'm a loser and my life sucks, But who gives a dam.

Posted by gamerz

[quote=Jesse Smith]All you poor dudes got 10,000 each. I'll donate higher amounts once I'm done geting stronger! It's nice to have 1,000,000 wacklers!! :D:D

What's the secret to geting millions in wacklers???? Destroy Ariman over and over and over and over and.....34,000 each time!!! :D:D:D

Nice try jesse but we know you cant beat him at level 17. You just donated some wackler to yourself from the admin cp.

[URL="http://demo.infernotechnologies.net/admincp/inferno_rpgmember_control.php"]http://demo.infernotechnologies.net/admincp/inferno_rpgmember_control.php?[/URL]
just replace the "demo.infertechnologies.net" with "vgchat.com".

(login to its admin cp with username
test
and password
test

Posted by GameMiestro

Everyone that hasn't already gotten money should have some now.

Posted by Max Mouse

Hey thanks for the 110000 wackler!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting gamerz: Nice try jesse but we know you cant beat him at level 17. You just donated some wackler to yourself from the admin cp.

Er, I left Level 17 a LONG time ago,

http://www.vgchat.com/inferno.php?&do=ScanMember&id=1

and I have yet to give myself a single penny. There's this cool thing called MASSIVE donations. I've got 600,000 total in donations. I got 500,000 just from making some one LOL at one of my posts. Nice pay for making a post!!! :D:D:D:D

er so guys, I don't need any more donations, instead donate to the poor and hungry!!!!! :D:D

Posted by basterd

you got 500,005 for the post

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah!!!! 5 is nothing compaired to 500,000!!!! gah!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Sword of Light

:wave: :rainbow: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :) :) ;) ;) :) :) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: I just got 10,000 wackler by a person I have no clue who it is but if you read this message THANK YOU SO MUCH ESPECIALLY BEACAUSE I AM ONLY LVL 2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Posted by basterd

your lucky you got 10,000 you little punk..can you give 200,000 jesse and I won't ask ever again

Posted by Boner

Quoting Roger Smith: It's easy if your stupid.

you're*

Posted by Jesse Smith

I sent 10,000 to all you poor people early today, and just sent 50,000 to a poor dude who gave me 70 wackler as a birthday pwezent.

:D Now I just got two 500,000 donations. :D

Time to give to the poor!! I got more than enough doe!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Demonblade

came home from work and had 100k in the bank...which certainly was a nice suprise...but i spent it already. easy come...easy go

Posted by Xero

My budget is defenatly broken. I need to fight more bigger boss or I'll rot with Sword of light...

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Opeth: you're*

Eh, I try. Credit please:)

You made me laugh FG.

I request wackler. I don't really need it, but seeing how everyone else is asking and boosting their stats up I'll be left behind in the dust soon enough. And fighting the enemies is slooooow.

Posted by Klarth

Yay 100k!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith:
You made me laugh FG.

I request wackler. I don't really need it, but seeing how everyone else is asking and boosting their stats up I'll be left behind in the dust soon enough. And fighting the enemies is slooooow.

lol

I'm requesting for the 100th time wackler plz. I really need some to compete plz :D

Posted by Klarth

There ya go, enjoy.

Posted by Xero

OMG you sent me 1 wackler? OMG your soooo generous! I'll repay you soon :D

Posted by Klarth

FG, didn't you want my gift? I'm hurt. :(

Posted by Roger Smith

Your so lucky FG. I'm jealous.

Can some help me out and supply me with some Wackler? Vulcan has killed me for the last time and I want vengence!

So Wackler please.

Posted by Jesse Smith

This is nuts!!!!! I just got a 2 BILLION (2,000,000,000) donation!!! Gah!!! Now, donate to the poor and hungry!!!!!! :D

err I still need to spend the 100,000,000 donation!!!!

er is there a glitch in the game!!!!

bazariah has 118502189298 Wackler & 209702851348 Wackler in the bank :eek:

Posted by bazariah

nope all my hard work and effort paid off, im now just able to beat the mighty zero tolerance

Posted by Roger Smith

Well someone gave me some wackler and I don't know who. So whoever did.

I HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE PITS OF HADES.

No, serisouly I hope you rot.

Wtf are you doing still reading this? Freakin idiot.

No really, I'm happy, thanks.

Posted by basterd

I can beat all the boss until the last bowser with one hit...zero hit me with one hit and killed me...I kept buying birthday cakes and now its going to be a while to get my health back up. my computer wont let me use the hostpitol but I will get my health to full again and challenge you tommaro cause I'm going to bed once I get my health all the way to full. I don't no if I have enough wackler but If I don't will you donate another portion of your money so I can challenge you? I spent a lot of that on stats and I'm only using lvl 1 items lol but I'm working to get my level up.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting bazariah: nope all my hard work and effort paid off, im now just able to beat the mighty zero tolerance

Just now!!!! Dude!!! Your 2 billion donation was enough for me to kill him. Then leveling up my HP and bang...now he's too easy!!!!! :D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Klarth: FG, didn't you want my gift? I'm hurt. :(

But that was too generous of you. I couldn't take it. Really I was about to cry when I saw this giant donation. I gave it to the poor ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Exra extra, who wants 2 billion wacklers!! I'm maxed out for the tournament and got 47,443,829,813 wacklers left!!!!

Disclaimer: You must have less than 2 billion wacklers, and not be strong enough to kill Zero Tolerance yet!! (You guys that can kill him can get your own two billion in 30 seconds!!) :D

Posted by Proto Man

Sure... why not?

Posted by gamerz

Who wants 10 billion wacklers?!

The next 5 poor people (poor as in less than 2,000,000 wacklers on hand and in bank combined) that respond will be 10 billion wacklers richer! I don't have much left, only 240 billion something wacklers!

Posted by Max Mouse

Send me a PM asking for 20 billion wackler and I will give it to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting gamerz: I don't have much left, only 240 billion something wacklers!

Dude!! What's your definition of 'don't have much left'!!! :D:D:D:D

I iz poor, pze give me a few billion!!! It's not like I'm the richest dude here with 392,827,771,619!!!!

Posted by gamerz

[quote=Jesse Smith]Dude!! What's your definition of 'don't have much left'!!! :D:D:D:D

I iz poor, pze give me a few billion!!! It's not like I'm the richest dude here with 392,827,771,619!!!!

I'll be happy when I have twice as much as you have. And BTW, your not the richest member anymore!

Posted by Max Mouse

Can anyone give me 100,000,000,000!!!! wackler. I don't what happen to my wackler. I challenge Flame Ghost and beaten him then I noticed my wackler went -100000000.

Posted by P00nageman

ill take wackers!! of any amount im new plz?

my name is p00nageman

Posted by Inferno

Could I get some wackler, anyone. I just started playing this like yesterday.

Posted by Red

I could use some Whackler right now too. I used to have lots but I kinda blew it all If someone could please donate me any ammount of whackler that would be great. I'll even payback evenntually if you need me to.

Posted by Saber

Do what now about some 100,000 wackler?

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Jesse Smith: Exra extra, who wants 2 billion wacklers!! I'm maxed out for the tournament and got 47,443,829,813 wacklers left!!!!

Disclaimer: You must have less than 2 billion wacklers, and not be strong enough to kill Zero Tolerance yet!! (You guys that can kill him can get your own two billion in 30 seconds!!) :D

I would ask but I already have 2 billion.:-D
Allthough I need alot more...:(

Posted by Demonic Mistress

someone jsut bombed Light with 10,000,000,000 wackler she sent me a pm telling me and she doesn't have aclue who it could be butshe has a good idea she said somethign about a brother.

Posted by GameMiestro

No.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, WHY would any one complaine for geting $10,000,000,000!!!!!

er sorry Bill Gates, I wanna be poor and not be like you!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Dark Seth

I want some wackler.

Posted by scylla

there, I sent you 250000 wackler, enjoy!

Posted by Roger Smith

Wow, ppl still play this game?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith;204819]Rumor has it that some rich dudes are going around bombing members with Wackler!!! I just got 100,000 Wackler!! :D Ask and ye might recieve!!!! :D:D

Sure Jesse, throw what ya' got, at me.. Just don't "hurt" me too expensively, 'kay? Wouldn't want to be TOO rich. :cool:

Posted by Dark Seth

who wants to be in my clan?

Posted by Tyler Durden

KLANZ.. WHERE?!

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Roger Smith: Wow, ppl still play this game?

yeah, no kidding. I'm surprised that I'm actually still up there in the top 3 for most of the stats even though I havn't touched this "game" in months.

Posted by muffla

i olny tried to play it once

walker would be nice i guess