How much experience do you get?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting GameMiestro: If you beat Foresht without losing any health, you will gain about 1000 EXP.

I think exp might also be based on character. That looks like it's way higher than I'll get once I get there!

Lets do a experience test, fight the strongest guy you can WITH OUT GETING HURT and post the Bot name and how much exp you get and post weather you have a Summon or not, and your level. A Summon will cut your exp in half, and as you level up you get more exp from monsters.

Hammer Brother: 56
Xeni: 64
Metroid: 88

No Summon, and level 7.

Posted by basterd

lvl 2

hammer brother:?
xeni:39
no summon(because I cant get one)
and all i do is evade from metroid and he kicks my arse,I have like 1000 evades

Posted by NES Queen

Anode: 40
Hammer Brother: 50
Xeni: 60
metroid: 90
broken: cant beat him without taking damage, ranged from 126-302 depending on number of hits
cyborg: 110

I'm on level 9 with no summon

edit: i just killed bowser with one hit and got 110 experience. so this whole system is clearly flawed, or based soley on hits both given and received.

Posted by GameMiestro

My Level: 52
Ahriman: About 1950 experience, if I get no damage.
No Summon (thank god)
Actually, I think that the higher you go, the less EXP you get. I noticed this when Bowser was only giving me 50 EXP every time I won... made me a little sad. And I am hitting the toughest person I possibly can for my level.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I get more experience from weaker bots that I got back when I was fighting them, and each time my level went up, experience from Xeni increased.

Posted by Xero

I'm:

Level 7
Hammer brother: 50
Xeni: 75
Metroid: 200

And thats about the best bots I fought so far. The others had a too high evasion ;)

Posted by gamerz

Here's the experience I got from level 10 bowser:
level 7 96
level 8 98
level 9 104-106
level 10 99-110

And also why don't you make each enemy have a "twin". for instance:
gollum
gollum1
gollum twin
gollum twin 1
bowser
bowser 1
koopa
koopa 1

get the picture.......?

Posted by Xero

Only that??? I guess I'm lucky I get more ;)

Posted by crelda

Lv 1 (Finaly)
No summon (Stupid exp sucking monsters)
Xeni 15 (but this was when i was level 0)
I now get 28

Posted by NES Queen

Voltar - 416
Largo - 416
Tezzra - 520
Bitzra - 520
Hulaw - 650
Illusion Warrior - 650

0 damage, level 25, no summon. (I need someone who can hit me!)

Posted by stepharneo

im Lvl 7 no summon (any more, i got to lvl 4 before i realised)
92 off of cyborg
82 off of bowser (1st one)
Cyborg and bowser are so repeteitve, yet Loki so unbeatable, sighs, oh well

Posted by basterd

Um guy there are 2 bowsers. Anyone no the stats on ZERO ?. lvl 4 I get 50 from xeni.

Posted by gamerz

3 bowsers, scroll down some more!

Posted by Zeta

Just whupped the Metroid in 2 hits, without Ice Beam and missiles, and got 48 exp. At level 6, btw.

Posted by Jesse Smith

WOW!!!! 4,200 experience from Falcon Warrior, almost half of what I need to go to the next level. :D Now I'm seeing how some of you are geting bombed with exp and leveling up so fast, and why you don't want to pay anything to get healed in the hospital!!! You would go broke!!!!!

It just had to almost kill me for me to get that much exp!!!! :D

Posted by Demonblade

Im only a level 5 (soon to be level 6) brawler with no spells or summons.

Ive spent most of my time fighting xeni and hammer bros taking like 40 damage a battle and get anywhere from 50-100 exp.

But i stepped it up to metroid and i take about 150-200 damage a battle, but once i beat it...i get about 350 exp...over 10% what it takes to level...

so my theory is...the more the monster can kick your ***...the more exp you get...the less it can...the less experience. So naturally as you progress through levels, and it becomes easier to kill monsters and you take less damage...you will get less exp than you would before.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's not thery, it's fact now that the more you get hurt, the more exp you get!!!!!!

Posted by Xero

I'm now fighting Bowser1: 120 EXP

Loki: 150 EXP

Vortex: 400 EXP

Samus: 700 EXP

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!!! Let the bot hurt you over and over...heal yourself....get hurt over and over...heal yourself...and you'll get a TON of exp!!! With Marky, I just got 33,540 exp and gained two levels in one battle this way!!!! :D

Edit: Now I got 66,000 from the final Bowser. :D

Posted by Xero

I wish I could jesse, but I need money to buy a heal spell first...

Posted by gamerz

In other words people. Spend all your money on strength & hp ugrades only!!! Don't worry about the other stats!!

Posted by Xero

I focus a lot on defence gamerz. Defence can be usefull ;)

I also buy Mana sometimes to be able to use a heal spell ;)

Posted by gamerz

true but im not in the top 10 for nothing!

Posted by Xero

I think I lost them all as well by now.