Currently Playing

Posted by Trigger

[color=yellow]I'm sure that nearly all of us that visit this part of the forum own a computer game and that most of us frequently play these games. So, what game are you currently playing on your computer? It doesn't have to be a "new" game either; if you're reliving the old games, be sure to mention it! If you could give a rating and an opinionative comment on the game you are playing at the moment also, that would be good.

As for me, at the moment I am playing Dungeon Keeper II, which is seven years old but still good. I've been lucky to not encounter a problem trying to play the game in Windows XP, whilst many others have had problems just installing it on Windows XP. My only dislike about the game would come down to actual gameplay; if anyone recalls the Bullfrog games of around this time (Theme Hospital, Theme Park, so on and so forth), this game is incredibly similar. You must earn money, pay your "workers" and plan your dungeon to work most efficiently and effectively. As much as I enjoy having to plan things, think stegetically and be in a "God" type of position, I can't help but feel as though Dungeon Keeper II is far too similar than it should be. At times I often think that it is Theme Hospital but with a few cosmetic changes and a different plot.

Nonetheless, I'm playing it again, even though I have finished it many times but it's all I can do until I find a Playstation game that I haven't finished (or until I can afford an X-Box and buy [i]Doom

Posted by DeathScape

I am currently playing ToonTown. I've been playing it since 2003 and really haven't played any other game since. Don't get me wrong, I own GameCube and Playstation2 and play them very little, but ToonTown is so much better than most games. I mean, you can actually wear the suits of the bad guys. Their comercials suck very bad, but if you played it, you would love it!

Posted by NegativeTrend

UT2004 is like heroine. Still playing that game and the various mods associated with it. For those who haven't played this game atleast chance it if you love fast action games.

Posted by higbvuyb

I am currently playing starcraft.

Posted by Al Borland

I just can't lay off of that Ut2k4 either. I saw it lying on my desk and I couldn't resist it. Now I'm back in it playing it daily.

Posted by Trigger

It is moments such as this that make me wish that my computer could handle games like UT2004 and World of Warcraft. Don't get me wrong, I have just about everything (for WoW, at least), the only thing I lack is processor speed and broadband Internet connection (if I wanted to play any games online). I'm still playing Dungeon Keeper II daily, I'm at a level that I dislike the most, as it leaves no real room for adequate dungeon construction and defense against the Goodly Hero's. Maybe one day I'll have enough money to be able to have a real computer, instead of a out-of-date one.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

I'am currently playing World of Warcraft.

Posted by Darkbackward

I am playing Counter Strike Source and Warcraft 3: The reign of chaos.

Posted by loony636

I am playing Age of Mythology: The Titans. It's really good. Not as good as WOW though.

Posted by MGamer

I am currently playing Gunz its an online shooting game its awesome. Its currently in beta for the international edition. Check it out at [url]www.gunzonline.com[/url]

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I am still playing Age of Mythology:The Titans, although I'm not that good at it. It's just fun to destroy things.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by thelaststand

battlefield 2

Posted by TopgunFFX

i am playin The Sims 2 alot in the pass few days or so, play CS every once in a while to get some action..... =]

Posted by Borealis

Going to start playing Battlefield 2 soon.

Posted by Apathetic

Counter Strike and thats about it, since Im still working on my new computer I cant play it :(

Posted by brownoystercult

Counter-Strike: Source. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The new source engine and everything is just pure gold. GOLD I TELL YOU!

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Half Life all the way. If anyone wants to play against me, my Steam handle is "WickedSushi". :cool:

Posted by TopgunFFX

lol half life 1? dude hl2 dm is best steam game!!!

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Yeah, I don't have a videocard that would let me run Half Life 2...yet.

Posted by TopgunFFX

heh ya when you do get one you gotta play it(HL2 DM), it is by far best game on steam
[quote]Roinkz agrees: It really is. Isn't it?

your definately right!!!