Lottery?

Posted by crelda

whats with the lottery? You cant do anything with it.

Posted by Xero

Probably not opened yet...

Posted by basterd

jesse open the lottery please. I will auction off a b-day cake if you do.

Posted by Xero

Lol. Whats the lottery anyway? How do we win? What game is it?

Posted by basterd

uhhhhhhhhhh. It explains all that in quick help. I think?

Posted by Xero

Nope. I clicked on RPG help and I typed lottery and they said no results...

Posted by basterd

I don't no it must of been one of those things where it came with the package.OH in the other post you said you get EXP for every post you make. well much exp everytime?

Posted by GameMiestro

There won't be any lottery, until Jesse makes one.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm not sure what to price the lottery ticket or what the odds of winning are, hince I havn't made one cause I don't know what value the prize should be so you don't lose too much money from...ahem...gambling. :D

Posted by Xero

Nah! Even if there was a lottery, I wouldn't go waist my money there. The chances I might win aren't tempting me in the least.

Posted by basterd

100gp a ticket, and the prize should be a b-day cake or a summon that everyone could use.

Posted by gamerz

Just like in louisiana. $5 a ticket so, 500 a ticket in the rpg with a multi-million dollar prize!!! It usually starts at 13 million or more.

Posted by Xero

I dont think we will win over 100000 in the RPG inferno gamerz ;) other wise, we'll get easily 10000 strengh and it becomes too easy ;)

Posted by crelda

unless it was very difficult to win like 10000 to 1 against

Posted by Xero

eh...As long as GameM and bazariah are playing like that, we have no chance of beating them. over 20000 STR is too much...

Posted by NES Queen

i'm catching up to them, now that i figured out the secrets. if i had more time to waste i could fight 100's of battles a day using that money to equal their HP. Right now since my evasion is so high none of the bots can even touch me. When i get a bit higher up in HP i'll attempt a battle with them just for shlts and giggles

Posted by Xero

I've got my defence really high and the bots are just doing 0 damages to me. I'm now fighting cyborg easily.

Posted by Sword of Light

[SIZE="5"]JESSE MAKE IT LIKE 500 WACKLER AND THEN MAKE IT YOU GET 10000 OR 100000 IF U WIN EVERY 2 TO 3 DAYS AND SOMETIMES 1[/SIZE]:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :rainbow:

or u could make it 1000 to sign up

or 700

Posted by Xero

Hum no. Its fine like it is sword. Just fight.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Flame ghost: I've got my defence really high and the bots are just doing 0 damages to me. I'm now fighting cyborg easily.

ahh yes, but getting 0 damage is not a good thing if you're looking to progress through levels quickly. maybe when the hospital isnt free its good so you dont waste money healing yourself after every battle, but while its free... may as well play tougher bots that hit you a few times so you gain more experience.

I havn't fought as many battles as some of the other players, but my experience level is way higher (with the 2 exceptions of course) because of the bots i choose to battle against. once the hospital isnt free anymore, my strategy will probably change, but for now i'm running with it and jumping levels in leaps and bounds.

Posted by Xero

I will Nes queen. I'm just testing my new skills with bots I never thought. I wont fight cyborg anymore even if he gives me over 100 exp without touching me. I'll try to get to bowser.

Posted by basterd

To many people are fighting Xeni,should be more than 1 Xeni. I'm at lvl 4 now and I hit xeni with one hit and he's dead but metroid kicks my arse in 1 hit so I don't no if I didn't have a loan out and my HP is low I guess I could kick his arse.

Posted by Xero

Buy yourself some defence ;)