Battle logs

Posted by gamerz

How about battle logs that say who fought who, how many times they fought a bot & besides the users info is how many wins/losses they have againts that user/bot.

Posted by Jesse Smith

The database would get huge if those logs were saved!!! Over 5,000 battles in about half a week!!!!

Posted by Xero

Not a good idea. That would make quite big pages with a lot of info not that important. I dont care how many times I fought a bot...

Posted by basterd

Could you make it so that it won't make a new page when you attack it just shows up in the battle log. Because my computer won't redirect. And for some reason metroid and hammer brother have been the only ones to get me down low enough to were I need to use potion all the other bots say that they hit me with 0 because my defence is to high or I evaded them.
EDIT: and flame ghost I told you why I couldn't give you rep but when I get a chance I will and thank you and everyone give me good rep cause I need it and im trying. and jesse I would join your clan but my computer is dumb and it won't let me join any ones.

Posted by Xero

Yes this is pretty normal. If you have a defence way over their level, they cannot damage you as much and if you have a high evasion as well, they wont hit you as much. Gollum for example is really to weak for you now, so its easy money and EXP, but hammer and metroid are at level4 and 5, so they are suppose to be better than you and of course thats the way it is...

Posted by basterd

Well when I fought xeni I was doing good but now every one is fighting xeni so i can't fight and goomba I was doing good with and now everyone is attacking him so I have to goto koopa but then every one is attacking him so I don't play any more.lol. and I posted something one board but it looks like it didn't pop up..jesse I think you need more items for every race rather than certain ones. and how can I change jobs?

Posted by Xero

Oh well for the bots.

About the jobs: You would need to delete your character to change your job dude. Are you sure you want to start over?

Posted by basterd

What do you think. NO I don't want to start over I'm saying there should be something like quite your job or surrender your job and then you have 1 min or something to change jobs or something bad happens

Posted by Jesse Smith

Different characters can have different stuff, so you can't change, just have account deleted!!!

Having one page for battles is in that suggestion thread, using AJAX. I can't get rid of that redirect page cause some people use it to see what the other character just did, (if they can read fast enough!!) instead of scroling down every time to read the logs.