MY GUY IS NOT DOING DAMAGE PLEASE HELP? LOOK AT MY FILE SCAN IT AND TELL ME WHY PLZ!

Posted by Sword of Light

My guys never does damage scan my file and tell me why please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and um plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by Zeta

I already told you; your Attack stat is too ****ing low! Use a Summon, or change to a class with higher Attack.

Posted by GameMiestro

Or get a loan, or bug one of the tougher members to give you money, which you can use on getting strength. Getting a new character is a pretty big measure for a little thing...

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Sword of Light: tell me why please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and um plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reason= because you suck...at life. :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Fight the Goomba. He has a measly 10 for DEF. Don't get a loan unless you can pay it off with in five days, or you'll be screwed money wise for a long time!!!!

Posted by Xero

Sword...gezz...Your character. Dont wonder. Just fight gollum and get cash to buy better stuff.

Posted by Yonaka

Dude I can't do any damage to anyone. I tried fighting Gollum like seven or eight times but it never does any damage. Someone tell me why!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Blaise: Someone tell me why!!!!

Read da thread!! :D

Posted by Xero

Just ask for donations so you can buy decent stuff for your equipment and stats. You'll eventually be able to kill the basic bosses ;)

Posted by Yonaka

Fighting the goombas is the best way to go. I do it all the time, but I still can't do damage to Gollum, it's ok because I can fight Goomba all the live long day, and live. Living is the important thing... Right? Hmmm...

Posted by Jesse Smith

er dude....look at your wackler!!!!! uggg!!!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Just go to the RPG store and increase your stats with the wackler I given you. Wackler is power!!:D